Cuck thread, cucks post their girls, bulls vote and comment

cuck thread, cucks post their girls, bulls vote and comment

Gf

do me please, I am not a cuck yet,b ut it must be coming

More

nice whores, I'd probably have a 3 way with them. the one who I finish in will have her bf sucj my cum out then he and the other cuck will have to kiss on the lips to swap my cum into the 2nd cucks mouth. All the while me and your girlfriends will be laughing our asses off.

go,big blue she is reading

how old is she?

ITT: perhaps you should kill yourself

What would you do

left

You are going to have to fly me into whereever the fuck tropical island your wife wants and watch a 24 year old wreck your wife on the deck of the boat you bought from the beach through binoclears.

post more of her you usless cuck

I'd have you shave her cunt and ass for me while she squatted over your face sucking my thick cock. Then I'd fuck her asshole until I was about to cum and then pull out and bust in her mouth so she can taste that truffle butter.

wife

That's not what I asked for fuck boy

You sure you could handle her she loves to fuck,all positions she is a lowd moaner. I love that about her

I'd get a taxi for the three of us and bend her over your lap with her head out the window and bust a couple loads in cunt and ass. When I'm done we'll get out in the middle of the street by a couple bars and I'd force you to lick her clean in front of everyone, while she sucked my cock.

Exgirlfriend

ex

I've gone an hour without cumming while fucking a tight college freshman, your girl would be easy.

I like her very much! The type you would least expect. She needs as many dicks through her a possible.

I would push my cock into her little ass till she can't stand up straight

I'd bust her open right there while the other girls came and pushed their sandy pussies into her face until they came. After the beach I'd take her to a seedy gym and force her to suck off all the sweaty gym guys, ripped and fat.

that is the diffetence she says. You fucked a girl she is a woman. She does like that at your age you fuck her three times in an hour

she left me to suck bigger dicks

Make like Drake and go back to back.

very nice, would fuck her face

Any USF sluts?

That she likes

go on sir

Oh my!

I'd buy a couple sheet cakes. I'd take one and cut a hole in the cake, then make her suck it like a glory hole while smashing her face into the cake. I'd repeat the process with another cake and have her ride it until I came and then I'd make her eat the cum and pussy juice soaked cake

mine

She'd need that big mouth for me

Imagine watching her getting bent over and fucked in front of you and sucking the cumulative out of my cock, she'd be so happy you let her do that! She'd even kiss you right on the lips so you could taste what she got to taste

Probably hasn't gotten it like that in a while.

How old you think she is?

She does have a nice mouth.

Late thirties early forties?

ID make her brush her teeth with my cum

Yep! I totally understand why you want to share her out, shy a first probably embarrassed to have done it but loved every second of it, and hoping that you suggest for her to be shared out to more and multiple men.

You may not want her 55

What would you do with her?

She must swallow fun with teeth that white.

rate mine?

She has an amazing rack

I would love to spread her thick legs and pound her pussy, and cum on her big tits

I love older pussy and don't need pills to keep me going.

Vote/comment/rate/violate?

Any interest?

lol neither do I not with a woman like her. She has that I love sex look,about her and aditude to match.

Wife

Ff nude. I'd pound her ass in front of her parents and friends. I would blow my load on her face and leave her there to clean up.

Any want her? Not bad for a thick one

gf

and her cumdump hole

Wife who is a slut

none whatsoever

Here is another.

Damn good looking girl. I'd be interested in watching her ride the bedpost with a cock in her ass.

Anyone want her?

10/10 ass, would love to lick that dirt box right in the doorway.

I'd prob try to fuck her. I love big areola on a nice curvy girl!
More?

Saving this

And yeah I bet she'd love to suck cock regularly, girls like her love to guzzle cum

Juliette?

Reminds me of a lot fake country girls in my area, would love to show her how country boys really get down.

My gf what would you do?

Looks like the type of girl who likes other girls rather than multiple cocks, which would make pounding her ass even hotter knowing that she doesn't really like it.

I'd enjoy all three of her holes. Feel free to watch when she cums on my cock.

More of her?

Hot. Post more. Saved

Love to put your little cumslut on her knees and pound her cunt and ass for hours. Looks like she loves drinking a nice thick load, too. Maybe I'll make you eat my cum out of her ass when I fill it up.

She likes nasty shit...

found on her computer dated the night before i travelled long distance to visit..
thoughts? rate? what do?

Tie that shirt up over her head so she couldn't see and tease her pussy and ass with the vacuum

Saved.

I would slide that little thong off and test out all her holes, I would cum on her tits but I would want to see them first, more?

Ready to be taken

Wife again