Best episode of the season so far

Best episode of the season so far.

How does Cogman do it?

can cogman replace d&d please

The next episode will be written by Cogman as well.

This guy is Bernie Sanders incarnate.

>Tries to gain power by promising poor, dumb people free shit
>Fakes humility
>Old cuck

And just like Bernie, he is going to get BTFO unimaginably bad soon.

>Old cuck
But he pretty much cucked the Lannisters with Tommen. He knows exactly what he's doing and is taking over KL

Sup Forums cancer detected

>bernie
>beating and imprisoning gays while telling the rich and powerful to go fuck themselves while being devouted to his faith
if he was a prophet of doom then he would clearly be portraying Ron Paul

whoops, looks like you posted on the wrong board! Don't worry friend, here on Sup Forums we're gentle souls and we're always ready to help you find your way back!

The bits of Sup Forums are the only decent thing left in this shitty board

>can cogman replace d&d please

THIS

Nothing worse than americucks bringing politics into every fucking discussion. You guys have nothing better to do with your lives than argue over who is the best among three old fucks.
Spoiler : they're all shit.

So the Iron Islands kingsmoot was literally a metaphor for the election right?

>Euron = Trump
When you look at Yara, there's not much there. Low energy. No cock. I mean all due respect, of course. But not my king, no. When you look at our deals with the mainlanders - they are beating us, it's embarrassing. I will assemble a yuge fleet, I will look king Tommen right in his puffy kid face and I'll say "you're fired" and then Danny's dragon will burn him, it will be fantastic

>Yara = Hillary
Vote for me because I'm a woman, also I'm part of the establishment so I'm a safe choice

>Gylbert Farwynd = Bernie
We're gonna go west to a magic land, nobody has to pay taxes, vote for me oh please vote for me

so....

High Sparrow = Bernie
Dany = Merkel
Night King = Trump
Bran = the media
Euron = Erdogan

who's Hilary?

stop posting here then mate, there's a whole board to dicuss politics, this is not the right place

Cersei?

stop being such a thin skinned nigger loving cuck faggot

That would imply she has redeeming features.

Based Cogman is also writing the Sword in the Stone remake for Disney

TOP POST

it's election year. do your civil duty.