How do you stop drinking?

by finishing the bottle

/thread

Stop buying alcohol dummy.

/thread

KEK

Turbokek

Rehab

I was an alcholic for years , I stopped cold turkey just before I turned 29 , now I drink maybe 4 to 8 times a year.

not a recent pic, but it's what I normally drink and am drinking.
A budget beer is usually some 4 dollar 6 pack of busch.

Its hard user but work out if you want to be one of them yellow retards they teach you about in school. For me i just limit my drinking till the weekend, society says thats ok. Exercise and go to the park even if it feels weird. Shit will be ok if you try.

I just run/exercise till i burn 600 calories, then I drink it back up so I don't gain any weight. Works like a fucking charm.

I'm an ultra high functioning alcoholic.
>tfw I'm a prof
>tfw I'm an idiot
>can't stop addicted to the shindig

Visit a doctor, tell him you got an alcohol addiction problem and withdraw using benzodiazepines. Dont go on cold turkey because it can cause seizures

Nice dubs

Smoke weed. Alcohol tastes shit when high

start to realize that it's a shit drug that makes you do retarded shit all night then you wake up feeling like shit

alcohol always tastes shit - the flavor is not the selling point

Meh.. Beer tastes rly good. But I don't like any alcoholics when I'm high. Was drinking very much alcohol before I started to smoke the weed. Now I'm down to maybe 5 bottles of beer on a weekend

doesn't work. doctor wont give out those pills

LSD
S
D

He has to if you start shaking without a drink. Otherwise you could consider staying in an addiction clinic for two weeks detox and start a psychotherapy afterwards in order not to relapse.

i went to a few when id been drinking 22? (700ml spirits) standard drinks a day for a few years.

ended up buying them illegally and gaining a severe distrust of any doctors

When I pass out

cheers to that user.

Death

Pass out from too much drinking...

and to make my trust worse my back is fucked and hurts everyday but no one will give me prescription to painkillers so again i have to buy them illegally

>fuck doctors they're all scams

are those mounds?

Go to ER, have them put you in detox, then rehab.

Detox

i just quit cold turkey
not that hard really

Going to an addiction clinic stationary is the only way left for you I think.

You just stop, bro.

nah i quit years ago with the medicine i prescribed myself. i drink maybe a beer or 2 a year now

It can kill you because of seizures

fuck doctors, yeah. scam? i can see why one might think that but you should already know that all they are is legal pushers. they work for big pharm,thats all. at least in murica.

Kill yourself.

Best answer yet. And true.

except they wont push any of the good drugs because they think addiction is worse than pain

If you've been drinking heavily for years it's not always as easy as "just don't drink". Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about.

Rehab and A.A. Worked for me. I'm sure people will bring on the Aa hate but it worked for me. I actually did the steps. I only did it because nothing else was working and I was a late stage alcoholic.

Get put on Antabuse. That shit will make you sick as fuck if you try to drink.

Mik ?

Tell that to all the middle and older aged opioid zombies (worst drug addiction epidemic in history is amerimoms and rx dope). If you're young, or a longhair, or not white or have a record/history, good luck. But if you're like white upper middle and above, then you should have no trouble if you damage yourself in some significant way. Then you'll be hooked in no time, and the rest is population control agenda history.

This is true, I generally consume two bottles of wine every night. I'm fully functional at work and throughout the day, been about 5 years steady already. I've tried to quit "seriously" maybe twice, and each time I only lasted about 3~4 days till I had to have another drink.

Being a server doesn't help at all. Anyone who's ever been one will know how that fuckin' job will drive you to drink.

I should really try to quit again, I just graduated from college. I'd be lame as hell to die from this shit

having a localized pain for years starts to wear you out psychologically

i'd rather be a zombie. is 26 young?. i had a car accident and have xrays of my shitty bones.

I drank heavily every waking hour for years and i stopped. I 'just didn't drink'. That simple. Did it suck? Totally. Withdrawal? Yep. Plenty of friends who were failed by 'treatment' though. There is this thing that makes (some) humans badass on occasion. Its called self-control.

If you don't wanna go to rehab make an appointment with an addiction psychiatrist.

Do you shake when you don't drink? Ask the addiction psychiatrist for Librium and/or Phenobarbital so you don't have a seizure.

Go to AA meetings and ask this question, I've been in the program for years. Don't ask Sup Forums.

Some people have to keep going until they hit rock bottom. Have you?

suck dicks with alcohol or sperma in your drink, don't thanks noob

By not doing it anymore

pass out because you can no longer drink

I feel your pain, man, I have been in constant pain for almost two years (got hit by a truck, many broken bones, some didn't heal right). The last quack I went to didn't even mention meds (because of profiling) and I didn't ask. 26 is young to a doctor. Some days are easier than others to deal with the pain, but, really I'm no one to tell you anything other than that for me, self medication had all kinds of shitty side effects and problems worse than just having to suck it up. Sucks but hey, Murica, best healthcare anywhere kek.

i'm in aus and it's shit here too. my car accident was me riding a bicycle on the side of the road where you would see cars coming at you head on and one came up behind me and hit me off my bike. (i'm not a cyclistfag i was just riding home from somewhere) then a few people start coming up and berating me saying "aren't you going to apologize?"

i try to get out of control with my medicine and it's been going okay for me so far but seriously fuck people and doctors

i meant i try to NOT get out of control with it lol

You don't

Get a dui and put on an alke monitor

I was on a bicycle also, but at least some people helped me out of the street. You're right though, fuck people and especially doctors for true user. When I was a kid, doctors cared about their patients, but now it seems they only care about the money. Wish you the best Sup Forumsro.