What movie is this ?

has anyone seen this superhero flick from India ?
its called Krrish 3, any suggestions ? looks like X-men though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66x2C-0G8W8
youtube.com/watch?v=yysbbPStfWw
youtube.com/watch?v=MCCVVgtI5xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, of course no one has seen it.

>watching Indian movies

this looks better than bvs and civil war desu

yeah I've seen this, action scenes & visual effects are quite good and the Male lead is Hot as fuck.

+1 contrarian point

kek

Yeah I know the guy, He is MJ reborn, he is a demi-god dancer.

>Indian

>it's the live adaptation of boku no capeshit academia

Didn't even know this shit existed but I saw the first one in theaters, it came out around the batman begins and superman returns hype, it was actually a pretty decent movie. I stopped fucking with bollywood overtime. This movie looks like shit but I think I'll check it out

you've seen an Indian movie, need a rehab ?

MJ reborn ! are you serious ?

> I stopped fucking with bollywood
what's bollywood ?

fucking body

>Krrish 3
so there are prequels ?

I ran into this a year or two ago. The weird part is it didn't even start off as a Superhero film. It's part of a trilogy, with plans for more to be made.

The very first one is supposed to be called "Koi...Mil Gaya" or "I Found Someone".

The mc gets the girl at the end of this movie and ends up having the child who becomes "Krrish", who is played by the same actor.

I guess since it was the third movie they said "fuck the two" and just called it "Krrish 3"...this shit is actually pretty popular apparently, with "Koi" being regarded as Bollywood's first sci fi film.

time to check it out

so is it good ?

Yeah but I can't get over that nigga's double thumb, I don't care how good he looks.

by same actor you mean this guy

Dune Coon Hollywood

Oh I couldn't tell you but it's a franchise man. It's got a comic, a fucking video game made in india, and a series based on some of the characters from that world in what's basically India Nickelodeon.

And like a couple of cartoon films too, I think. It's popular enough to warrant all of that so...I dunno, I guess it's alright. I was interested but never could be fucked to go find it online.

double thumb ?

Yes, exactly.

On the other hand, I give them props for not even trying to hide it. Her in the west they'd be doing anything and everything to try and cgi/cover it up

Wolfgirl
BuffyVampire
SexySeductress
SexySeductor
PoorRobocop
BigHeadRhino
FuglyToad

His name's Hrithik Roshan, his movies earn billions and even with that double thumb apparently he is pretty well known even in Hollywood, he rejected 5 projects from leading Hollywood studios, he's got himself a statue in Madam Tussaud's, regarded as the Greek God, is been nominated sexiest Asian Man three times back 2 back, and fucking he can dance like MJ.

Hrithik Roshan dance video
youtube.com/watch?v=66x2C-0G8W8

He is Fucking Greek God ! just look at him........

apparently he was considered to play Bond

Oh, I'm not trying to put down any of his accomplishments. I know he's very well made for himself as a talented individual. I'm just saying once I saw that thumb I couldn't unsee it.

I honestly didn't see any of MJ's style in that video either, but once again, I'm not taking anything away from him. The man is a talent on the dance floor.

thhen may be you should watch some of his other dance performances

Is that Robert Cop?

who ?

its Bombay based film industry, so they nicknamed it Bollywood

I'll check it out, thanks.

That was meant for you.

damn! make him Bond then, he looks much more cooler.

I hope he spew in loo

Saw it in the theaters, it was fun. You can watch it without having seen the first two and not be too confused.

youtube.com/watch?v=yysbbPStfWw

really ? is it better than Bitch vs Slut Dawn of shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yysbbPStfWw
this looks shit

That depends. Are you used to watching Bollywood films? As in, are you cool with the musical numbers? Because if you are I'd say give it a shot. Also, Priyanka Chopra.

FBI agent who fucks in the car, I know her

Krrish 3 trailer world premiere!

youtube.com/watch?v=MCCVVgtI5xU

POO IN LOO

She plays Krrish's girlfriend.

she fucks krrish in the car too ?

This looks COOL !

>Yeah I know the guy, He is MJ reborn, he is a demi-god dancer.

Indian dancing? So like one hand up high "unscrewing the lightbulb" and the other hand low "turning the doorknob"?

you've seen him dance ?