/NBCsucks/ general

> watching live event
> cut to commercial
> game's back on
> "while we were on break check out this amazing individual play by X to tie the game"

HOLY FUCK WHY IS THIS ALLOWED. How much longer do these shitheads have the rights to cover the Olympics for?

Also, post NBC sucks Olympics rage

>HOLY FUCK WHY IS THIS ALLOWED
they payed shitton of moneys to be able to do that

BBC's coverage is only slighty better

>OMG! A BLACK WOMAN HAS WON! FIRST EVER BLACK WOMAN! WHAT A HISORIC DAY FOR BLACK WOMEN!

I understand that commercials pay their bills but cutting out time from the actual events, what the fuck is that

Will they tape delay their women soccer team losing?

Probably, NBC seems to be unwilling to adapt to the new age where we can find out the scores to games incidentally literally anywhere on the internet hours before they air the delay

>Streaming the entire game on nbc com
>Flash fails about to go to PKs
>Reload website "please verify your cable provider"

IT DIDNT MATTER THE FIRST 120MINS, WHY NOW? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No they aired it live

Its the tape delay that bothers me most, though the constant commercials and lack of coverage of smaller sports also sucks.

Fuck NBC

Those kikes have the "right" to the Olympics until at least 2032. Even then they'll just renew their contract.
>(((free press)))

NBC is terrible, but it has nothing to do with freedom of the press.

Everything will be live during tonight's coverage.

This is BBC, you can't expect anything else from them.

>post-dive bunda shot
>nbc stream flicks to "coverage will resume shortly" card for several seconds

So what are the best online sources to watch?

>HOLY FUCK WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

They literally paid billions (7+B) for the rights to the Olympics.
Guess whos gonna pay for it? You. By watching endless commercials.

I was pissed off at them not only delaying the opening ceremony, but disturbing it by putting commercials every 5 minutes.

Fuck this company and their jewery.

>MSNBC
>CNBC
>Bravo
>fucking replays during live events

I was the 1% to die
>slowly

why do you ask questions which you already know the answers?

1. Download Opera Developer
2. Turn on the built-in VPN and set it to Canada
3. Go to olympics.cbc.ca
4. Watch all events for free in HD

no commercials on french tv feels good

In Denmark the olympics is on public tv. That's means zero commercials.

They actually have dedicated channels for soccer and basketball. Probably because those events take up a lot of time and it's easy to schedule since there's only one game played at a time for each.

I'm j-jealous.....

Apart from the dreadful UI and the occasional, yet non-interfering, short ad, nbc online streams are actually bretty good.

I think we realize and can understand that they need to have commercials to make their money back. But cutting to commercial in the middle of events (and the opening/closing ceremonies) is absolute fucking trash.

Cut out those fucking interviews and sob stories about bullshit no one cares about, don't interrupt the only reason i'm actually watching this shit

makes me so fucking mad when im watching volleyball "live" and it's 16-16 and they cut to a commercial and suddenly 19-17
thanks fags.
fuck you.
and fuck you for showing me 20 interviews between american events instead of showing me another LIVE EVENT MOTHERFUCKERS.

Literally illegal to show commercials on the channel that shows sports here.

Feels gud mang.

but no one gives a fuck, Hamlet.

>don't interrupt the only reason i'm actually watching this shit

Thats the thing. They know they get the most viewers during the opening/closing ceremonies and the athletes walk. Thats why they cuck everyone with tons of commercials.

Thankfully millennials know better than to take this bullshit.
I'm watching the closing online because I know they'll tape delay it on NBC and interrupt it all the time.

>We now take you to the [tape delayed] trampoline gymnastics final
>cuts to a commercial

BBC via VPN

2032 everything will be streaming and the tv bundle wont exist.

desu this is the only Olympics were NBC streams were usable and they even let you watch four streams at once so you don't have to sit through a million gooks for each sport.

Why not just watch in the nbc olympics website? Get to pick any event and watch it live

Watch the nbc goldzone online you dumbass shitskin

>nbc online streams are actually bretty good.

You gotta have a cable subscription to watch their shit. Fuck that.

I don't have cable I just picked my ISP from their list and it worked.

Weird.

I tried that with mine but it still wanted me to authenticate. When I did, it told me I didn't have permission to view streams.

Pretty cool it let you on yours though.

>adverts

eww :/

It doesn't even give me the ability to pick

I like when they tape delayed and split the most popular event in USA (women's gymnastics) into 2 parts and forced us to watch endless swimming heats just so their ratings wouldn't be completely embarrassing

Different user here, what's the best option for my Shield TV Android box? I have VPN installed already.