Would you ever consider joining the French Foreign Legion?

Would you ever consider joining the French Foreign Legion?

No, it's full of Arabs.

No

It looks like fun. But the Dutch army is safer.

As a kid I always wanted to become a soldier. But instead I ended up as a paper shover.

>die for a people i don't know to gain access to a country a do not care for

I've read it's actually full of sudacas and slavs

>joining anything french
its like you guys WANT to be converted inshallah

Why the fuck would you do this? If I wanted to be a soldier I'd join the British military

because britain is a joke

Only if it was made of anime characters.

Less of a joke than France

>Brit
>briiiiiiit
>britt
>britbritbrit

Back to /brit/ with you. You've been such a nuisance on this board lately. Nowadays I just skip all britposters.

What made you so shit? You cannot even into funposting anymore.

ah yes, the ol' finnish autism

>But instead I ended up as a paper shover.
You mean a pencil pusher?

>Wow dae le ebin finish memes aren't we so quirky and interesting, le boipucci and we use b instead of d wow!!

Possibly the worst fucking thing about Sup Forums and is a large reason most people can't be bothered to leave their generals

>full of africans and arabs
>doing France's dirty job

No thanks.

DO NOT bully Finland

Why can't you be more like this guy?

I could never fight for France

If I had to leave the US for whatever reason, I would. Do you get preferential treatment if you already speak French?

This.
Legion is actually very right-winged and Arabs prefers being full terrorist anyway.

>Do you get preferential treatment if you already speak French?
No, you just don't have to learn it.

>fighting for frnace instead of your own country
cuck

But I live in a non-country

still better than fighting for france

Italy doesn't have foreign legion? You did have auxiliaries in your legions back in the time though...

you have to give them your real identity
I'd do it if you could get a new identity, would be fun having two separate names, identities etc.

You get a new name if you join though. But I don't know if you're allowed to use that new name if you get French citizenship

you can, but it takes longer to get citizenship if you keep your nom de guerre

I did. Got rejected from the Portuguese army, went to Aubagne and joined the Legion. Don't go, unless you're poor as fuck.

>I'd do it if you could get a new identity, would be fun having two separate names, identities etc.

You sort of can. You'll have to give up your Legion given name at the end of your stint, but you get to get a new French name. My English isn't that good, but you get to Frenchify your name, if that makes any sense.

Im too old,33 years and my health is pretty poor.When i was younger i tried to join the USMC but the air force colonel at the embassy said "cold war is over son" 2 weeks after that 9-11 happened.

Why? So they know they can do everythinh they want to you because you're desperately poor? Do they accept any people from first world countries?

Wrong.

no, I rather join the Spanish one

For France in particular?

you can join till 39

I think you have to be Spanish for that, or you need to be from Latin America

No, just because you'll be surrounded by poor people from poor countries and you'll be the rich boy from Belgium and will probably have a hard time making friends or not getting hazed. American rambos get hazed. I don't condone it.

from 2001 onward they accept only spanish speaking people

in the past Tercio de Extranjeros was a mith among Italian neo-fascist.
some of them that got involved into terrorism joined for escape justice

>of spanish speaking countries

nah, thinking of joining my nation's navy if i can't find a full time position (teacher) after a few years outside of school

i mean it's something i can be proud of while definitely boosting my employ-ability and make some ok money too

I heard it makes things harder, because then they actually expect you to answer the questions they ask you in French before they teach you the language.

Of course I would!
Vive La France

>talk shit
>"n-no bully pls"

pathetic