I just bought a 2016 Ford Fusion SE, blue in color just as in the picture. Traded in my last car...

I just bought a 2016 Ford Fusion SE, blue in color just as in the picture. Traded in my last car, a 1999 Volkswagen Jetta.

Did I do well?

Here's the interior.

I would have gone with the hybrd.

good job man, i got the 2016 SE hybrid in oxford white. traded in a 05 civic. i think we did fine

miles on old car?

yes, why not?
btw I prefer japanese cars

why would you buy a ford? toyota masterrace

I traveled all over the place with it.

What brought you to Ford OP?

/o/ checking in

Because I'm an American.

this

A friend worked at the dealership. I started my research on the internet on the car and ended up test driving them. Really liked the Fusion SE. Ended up being what I bought.

me too. doesnt mean i dont realize the obvious facts that american cars are mostly shit. i like reliable cars. unfortunately it seems union labor in the american auto industry is costly and leads them to cut corners to keep price competitive with the japanese resulting in a lesser product

What did you get it for?

I prefer Japanese/German, but I admit that Ford's been doing great lately with the focus/fiesta

Enjoy your car OP, don't listen to the haters in the thread. Oh also you put extended warranty on it right? The transmission will prolly fail 5000km after the original warranty expires so I recommend extending it

$30,000 original
Brought it down to $27,000
$5,000 down payment
0% interest

Compared to what you had before? I guess. Did you do well overall? No.

Bit pricey for a Focus. Better be loaded.

I got the 100,000 mile extended warranty.

Nvm you said SE. Got robbed son.

Toyota has been coasting on past glory for over ten years. You want a real Toyota,buy a Lexus or a Subaru. Get out of here with that low power,fwd bs. I'd take the Fusion over any base Toyota.

It's a Fusion, not a Focus.

What's the fucking difference? Still a base model shitbox.

Pretty sure the Ford Fusion is made in Mexico

Man I fucking love threads like this where we just discuss shit and have a good time.
Where have the glory days gone? Maybe I'm just too old

They go for 19k (sticker) in my area (Chicago burbs)

Because the hybrid was the next level up and I have no need for them.

Also, I can change the background on the panel to anything. What should be my new background?

A penis.

my toyota is older, 2002, its a fucking tank and nothing ever breaks. I used to drive a subaru. it was the most fun car to drive ive ever had and was fairly reliable but not toyota level. bitch would throw some random suspension parts out every few months it seems

No, my mother might see it.

That's the only suggestion you gonna get here, that or some gore crap. Do some abstract blue crap to match ur car.

My buddy bought Base 2014 Focus when it came out (basically the same) and another friend got 2014 Camry around the same time. I'd rather have the Camry.

Honestly, I think you overpaid, but I have no clue where you are. But enjoy new car smell and hope it doesn't breakdown. Did you lease it or loan it?

Sup Forums.org/o/catalog

My friend bought 2014 Focus when it came out (basically same thing) he couldn't be happier.

Too big for my taste, abut a good car none the less. would have gotten a used STI or URS4/6 for that money though

Doubt you got an STI, faggot.

congrats op looks nice but I never understood the sedan meme, hatchbacks are far more versatile unless you fill those back seats regularly

had a 1991 celica 2.2 ltr for many years, transmission filter got blocked and thought it was toast but it ran forever until I sold it at 400 miles

toyota OEM parts are worth their weight in gold, don't go aftermarket the quality difference is huge and it makes more sense to have shit reconditioned

I drive a ford now, bit rough around the edges but america doesn't export anything better