Bump

Bump

Bumperino

Story?

bump

Do u have a girlfriend?

This is Sup Forums. Nobody does.

We can be a couple if u want

Story is the fat fuck said he could skate board but. As you can see the Amerilard fell

Pigs people gonna be pig people

He keep standing like -im dying lol what i have to do now???-

How

>set the party to the- FLOOOOOOOOOOR!

how? the door is clearly wide open.

car hit by man

he missed his hearth. pretty weird way to suicide anyways. he was like. Look! im bullet proof!...... oh oh

satan follows

I had no idea AIDS caused bone density loss.

I wish i knew

Ok

haha fuckin homo

???

From what I remember, a strong gust of wind blew directly on the doors, causing them to sandwich in like that.

bbgun

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
*splash*
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

The dude just stands there...thinking...
"Everything could've gone so well. All I had to do was point the gun the other way. And here I am. Dead."

wtf happened here?

Hillary was elected

the dude just left. like at least put one between the eyes for good measure. maybe tow it back to camp. make a stew.

ha! why the fuck did he reach out again?

shit, almost watched that gif. that filename is too horrible...

was an wedding in israel? i think. floor collapsed. building owners sued.

NICE TOSS WITH THE MATTRESS TERRY

Sure

This was the moment when Harambe died.
Got your dicks out yet?

Bumping and bumping

holy fucking shit

Did he kill?
Did he leg band?

Mor

Did he dead?

checked

nerve gas

truly. horrific.

Fuck...lol

Of course this must be added

Stupid fucks who think breaking through glass is easy. Glass is tougher than most people think, especially against soft objects like a human body.

That niggah lost an arm

that was fully sikh

kek

He killed himself in front of the woman who left him. That's why he tried to shoot himself in the heart.

Also checked

and this

Why the fuck would you use a slug?
Fucking ruined

I kinda wonder why Isreal would shoot and kill their own people

nigger!!

Bump, make it good!

well, you cant lose your legs twice

Fucking cruel

Yes he died almost instantly.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

did he die?

He thought it was an open door

Stale pasta m8.

at what point do you think his brain shut off?

That copy pasta is so stale now

if you dislike it then leave the thread

I had pasta earlier, it wasn't stale

Badumtss

Fucking idiot.

when it peeled his side and gut from his ribs. he fainted from the shock/pain.

Huge animal attacks; fuck their momentary suffering, I'm hauling ass outta there (maybe you havent seen full video, benefit of the doubt) but you cant shoot an animal and butcher it without a permit. You hit a deer with your truck in any state i know of and you're not allowed to kill or butcher said deer. Legally, without a tag, deer is to be discarded to side of road and left for natural (birds and coyotes) or county cleanup.

I think so, i'm pretty sure it broke his neck

Dat pasta so stale, you makin ramen look like the gourmet shit.

I think it was already shut off to be so damn stupid. That and he seems to be a working class chink, so there is that too.