Drunk and extremely depressed at my frat house

Drunk and extremely depressed at my frat house.
Talk

Other urls found in this thread:

sigmachi.ulifeline.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My gf has pms. and I feel empty af.
Also she being weird lately like she sleeps a lot and shes in a bad mood always
What should I do?

do you look like a typical frat bro?

Fuck dude give me more details

Idk kinda why?

hi

Like she doenst want sex, she doenst want me to talk to her like before, she sleeps all day, she talks to me when she wants something. If soemthing is not like she want she turns mad,.
One week ago she was the oposite, idk what hapened

Dude, go talk to your brothers about this.

>frat house.
total faggot confirmed. maybe if you weren't such a faggot frat boy who joined a frat (which is basically just a support group for underdeveloped men) you wouldn't have a vagina for balls.

i wouldn't be opposed to you killing yourself for not banging those girls you were eyeing up. especially the one.

she is probably getting plowed right now by a different beta cuck

>Somad.tiff

Just curious

I will later. I feel out of the loop and like the odd one out everyone laughs at

That feel, broham, I know it

then leave the fraternity

I dig this. Keep going bro

Did some of your bros break the "bros before hoes" sentence.
Dude If my bros are after a girl of if the girl is an ex shes just another dude for me

If you're feeling this way in a frat house DO NOT become a postal worker. Or do. But if you do give us a heads up so I can start taking bets on if you break the top score or not.

Fraternities are supposed to offer support, they should understand. If not, leave that shit it's not worth it. Also, maybe you can try talking to a college counselor.

My closest friends are in here, only problem is i feel so distant from the rest of the fraternity. I'm introverted as shit and exemplify all the shitty, autistic, jackass, self-deprecating qualities of a Sup Forumstard

How many blows are you on

Sounds like Anxiety and Self esteem issues and honestly is really not unusual for some guys, don't be afraid to talk to someone. Also, I'm sure you're an awesome person if case no one has told you before. I gotta go, wish you the best of luck bro.

I'm a sigma chi, and this is a resource that saved one of my brother's life. Even if you're not a sig, it's open to everyone - and they'll get whatever stresses that come with a fraternity.

sigmachi.ulifeline.org/

But really, reach out to your brothers if you can. You might be surprised by the support you find. If you don't find it, get the hell out - that is not brotherhood, and that is not the values in your ritual.

oh you don't want me starting on these frat fucks. they bang one girl and are talking about it for months. it's so pathetic... why don't you faggots start putting women in their place and stop letting them cheat on you. slap them up if you have to and make her your woman...

You losers are are getting laid less than a 60 year old married man with ED. I knew this guy in college who pretended to be unaware of the fact that he worked out and looked muscular, he wore his little shirts and hairdo every where to try and impress girls and i never saw him with a single girl.

It might have had something to do with the fact that he talked about taylor swift all the time, knew all of her songs, read her blog, and analyzed the lyrics of her songs... I mean, that was the most "together" frat guy i saw on the campus..

what's your malfunction OP, besides being a huge faggot and drinking like a badass lying on your double bunk.

pic related. it's a girl whose attractiveness level will never be that of a girl you put your penis inside of

Damn this really isn't the old Sup Forums. I appreciate all the support guys, that actually means a Lot. I'm in a really dark place right now and it sucks, so thank you guys

>sigmachi.ulifeline.org/
Amen, I didn't know there was really struggles like that. I figured all chads had it made.

Join a gallivanting trouble making crew user. No need to be down on a friday night drunk. Fuck you doing?

>>Just "broke up" with 95% of my friends from freshman year after a frat party
>>Have to find new friends as a sophomore and become good enough friends to live with next year because juniors can't live in dorms
>>Am shy beta fag

Live is rough here too op

read my post here i forgot to tag you in it ya dark faggot

I'm drunk and feeling pretty good

Got halfway through my power steering pump serpentine belt replacement today

Work in 8 hours

Sup Op?

Are you going to finish this user? How are you getting to work mister.

>hates fraternities
>posts in thread with fraternity members
>hates on fraternities

Sooooo who you proving that point to? Seems you're more preoccupied with who the frat dudes are fucking than anyone else in this thread

This dude wised up hopefully.

Yeah, all those statistics about college kids and depression affect all college kids. Mental illness don't give a shit about Greek letters.

Iirc though, that line convinced him to call someone. Me and one other guy came over and found him in fucking shambles - dude had razors and pills and everything. His big brother slept on his floor for two weeks straight after that

I got two cars breh. I have to drive my Honda with the loud air filter and no exhaust lol

Life feels like a downward spiral into a never ending pit. I try and do every and anything to fill this hole in me i've always seemed to have and it never does any good.
Worst is the more i do to make things better the worst i feel later knowing that it makes everyone happy but me which just makes me realize i'll either have to find something over the top and somehow not milk it to death or i'll never find something to make life seem worth it.

ok you can stop talking

Christ is the Truth. Seek Him, be fulfilled.

If I pray will Christ fix my fucking power steering

I was like that last year with my fraternity. After a while they stopped and moved on to someone else. Which fraternity, if you don't mind me asking

I'm not sure if thats a "walk it off, son" thing or a "that's what life is" thing.

No op, but In Hoc

If you ever want to do something destructive and very fun, you have to break some rules and put some effort into it.

I would always recommend recording it too.

Nah. Vows of poverty, help those that help themselves, etc.

op is going to have to drink it off because he's a FRAAAAAAT BOOOOYYYEEEEEE!!

Two out of 300k are Sup Forumstards. Guard well brother

She's mad at or disappointed in you but she'll never tell you and expect you to know what it is. Good luck.

I've BEEN helping myself but to be fair this could be Christ testing me; lately I've been thinking I could buy this Toyota mr2 and finish the engine swap the owner started.

This power steering pump belt will either show me my natural aptitude, or, show me that mechanics fucking suck.

Thank you based Christ. I'll finish your test and acquire my holy Japanese corpus

Seen it many times on Sup Forums. Rest assured we are gassing niggers and kikes in Jesus' name, as we shitpost.