I received a notification that I'm being charged with rape because of something that happened in college

I received a notification that I'm being charged with rape because of something that happened in college.

Last week I met a girl, we had a nice long conversation about school and life in general.

We had no drinks and made no physical contact whatsoever.

Now I'm reading this notification stating that I had committed a crime.

We were nowhere being alone together, was with friends in a crowded place.

WTF? Any advice? I'm so done with women in this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aVna3HohXI
returnofkings.com/93929/what-to-do-if-police-are-questioning-you-about-a-sexual-encounter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a lab test done on her vagina to see if she really got "raped", and get those results. It can save you, and pay attention to her body parts, make sure she didn't fake any bruises "during the rape"

Women in this country are two faced little cunts who thrive on cock. Fucking sluts.

Don't panic, be natural and confident. If you act nervous, you'll look suspicious.

Just good luck, mate

That has to be a troll post.

Try and get your lawyer to get her cell phone records or Facebook messages, she probably did something similar to the above picture and discussed this with someone.

a notification? just dismiss it

you cant charge someone based on hearsay, its innocent until proven guilty so unless she comes forward with evidence theres nothing she can do, whether you did rape her or not, user.

Rape her and she'll drop the charges. You were supposed to rape her. The text is a reminder.

Lol what a fucking beautiful fantasy world you live in

now i'm triggered

women have more power in court because they're fragile little things with feelings so whatever they say goes it's fucked up and a double standard

but she is the victim, it's like you're raping her all over again! fucking patriarchy...

(this is what feminists actually believe)

people that actually believe this should actually look up actual rape cases. i have friends who have been legit raped and proving that they were has been a nightmare for them.

I feel you OP. Most peopel are on yourside. Here is the latest H3
youtube.com/watch?v=4aVna3HohXI

OP

you can either

1) hire a good lawyer (trust me you want to it could be the difference between prison and a sex offender which will make your college degrees worth shit and no way to pay college debt)

2) study the law rehearse what you will say in court (so you don't look nervous) and make sure you scrutinize her like Trump does Clinton

tips:

question her, liars will have a hard time keeping the same story going do not ease off on questions

rent a suit with dress coat so you look professional and not like someone who rapes people

remember perjury could be used to turn this case onto her

Godspeed OP show this little cunt some reality

if a woman says you raped her in court you raped her period the courts are fucked and sexist

neat i got a palindrome get

this is the truth

No, you didn't.

This is a troll thread...a very pitiful attempt at one too

Go through the trial. After you win because no evidence go rape her.

Double Jeopardy - you can't be tried for the same crime twice.

returnofkings.com/93929/what-to-do-if-police-are-questioning-you-about-a-sexual-encounter

Ill rape her

Both are true, it depends very much on the police department, district attorney's, judges, etc. involved. Some expect a high burden of proof, others consider the accusation itself to be proof. The only sane option, though, is to err on the side of not sending an innocent person to prison.

how the fuck is 1414 the same as 4141? lern 2 palindrome faggot

It is ridiculous. Fucking women hating virgin fags on B jelly of the power their vagoos have on them. Cant get none!

Remind me why im on B again?

it all started when we gave women the vote. you give an inch they take a mile, those ungrateful sluts.

That'd two separate, different crimes you absolute idiot.

You shouldn't worry if you never interacted with her since you met. You should have solid alibis for all the times since.

Also, sauce on OP's gif?

Kill yourself. If you're not b8ing you will never win in court.