Would you? If so, how?

Would you? If so, how?

With a dildo

totally would

She could suck my dick rock hard, then take it up her cunt from behind while gripping the railing tightly. I'd make sure she was totally exposed to the people in the background so they could watch properly.

Would you fuck this girl? How?

from behind. Anal fuck her. while grabbing her neck and headside slap-knocking. would fuck till her tounge out and her eyes rolled back.

annie needs some love too

Gonna keep dumping her pics

>annie needs some love too

Her?

what number was she?

Looking for #23 from last thread

Mikaela master race

Of course

What would you do to her ;)

I would bang her on that piano

can you post the pic again? forgot what she looked like

mfw no nudes

How hard?

yes, her.

My favorite girl!
Do you have anywhere else where I can tell you what I would do to her incase this thread 404's too? If you were around last night with that other thread then I'm certain this is you.

harder if she's wearing less

You can email me at [email protected]

Short shorts? ;)

Definitely, I would have her lie face down flat on her stomach, and I would spread her ass and lick it slowly with extra saliva until it's soaked, then while she is still in that position slowly fuck her ass hole all the way in and all the way out while nibbling on her ear lobes and licking the back of her neck. I would end it with cumming deep in her juicy ass hole

great stuff OP, any idea what ethnicity she is?

Mmm sounds hot

And what will you do with her after?

She's Chinese

She's a cutie ;)

thanks, like i said before, awesome stuff OP, keep posting if you can.

She is so cute cuddling would be a must

Would you fuck her again after some cuddling?

her pussy needs to be open, and her boobs must be accessible

Most definitely, I would have my every desire filled until my balls are drained. Also I would definitely have to at some point strap her down and tongue torture that pussy and ass hole until she begs me to stop.

I posted a bikini pic earlier ;)

Mmm tell me more about the things you'd do to Mikaela

I'd fuck her jap mouth. Always wanted to feel an asian pair of lips on my cock while her slant eyes stared up at me... fuck... makes me hard just thinking about it.

id force her legs apart and fuck her hard until she cries. then i would flip her around and fuck her from the back i finished inside her

Put a ring on that finger and supply a steady income and stable household for our offspring :)

She's opening her mouth for you ;)

Tell me all about how you'd use her

But is that all finished? Or are there many more rounds to come

Just curious op, what's your interest in what we would do to Mikaela?

Just bored and wanna know what you would do to a cute girl I know :)

of course there is much more, she would have no idea all the things i have in store for her.

I see I see, sounds fun can't blame you for that

And what are those things? ;)

Mmmm... that's hot.

I wouldn't even ask... I'd just get her down on her knees... unzip my pants, take my cock out and rub the head up against her lips until she opened her mouth, then i'd gently take the back of her head and guide her mouth down on my cock... having her suck it nice and slow... i'd make sure to tell her to look up at me.. I want to see her eyes as she sucks my cock... would make me so fucking hard seeing a beautiful asian girl sucking my white cock. Knowing I was FINALLY having what i've craved almost all my life... I have it BAD for asian women... just never been able to be with one.

Anyway... after she sucked my cock for awhile.. I'd tell her to get down on all fours and put her ass up in the air... i'd move up behind her.. pull her panties down and slap my cock and the crack of her ass.. and rub the head of my cock down to her pussy, parting her lips and slowly pushing my cock into her.. until I was buried balls deep inside of her pussy.. i'd stay still for just a moment.. enjoying the feeling of her clinching me... then i'd fuck her slowly for awhile.. listening to her moan... and the sound of her breathing... then i'd grabs her sides and start fucking her harder... each thrust a bit faster than the last.. until I was slam fucking her pussy... i'd make sure she'd cum all over my dick first... once she did? I'd give in and blow my load deep inside of her. I would HAPPILY breed an asian girl... no regrets!

But is that the end? Or are you gonna keep using her?

i dont think she knows how to use her mouth very well. id jam my cock down her throat and have her blow me until i finish all over her face

If I had access to her any time I want? I'd use her all the time. I'd never pull out. I'd always cum inside of her. Would love to have an asian cum dump any time I wanted.

OP, no pressure but did you ever consider making a mega or starting a vola? if you arent into that, thats perfectly ok too. just wondering.

I can start a vola

volafile.io*r*-nCPoQ

replace * with /

that would be awesome if you could do that. i have no idea how much more content you have to share but this is great stuff OP

Op of this post here, one never done it, but I would actually like to cum in her mouth and have her swap it back in forth from my mouth to hers while she is jerking up a second load which I would plaster on her face while she finally swallows my first load.

In the vola, theres a collage file. Tell me which number you want more of

Ill just dump their pics and you can tell me what youd do to them

anymore with her legs and feet? she's gorgeous

Check out the vola, dumping everything I have

>volafile.io*r*-nCPoQ
Dump #23 please

I'm a very shy guy, but I would like to submit myself to her, and agree to do absolutely anything she wanted to me, whether that be putting objects in my ass or whatever she wanted. The adventure and shame of what I let her do would get me off so hard. I would be excited to see what twisted things a sweet innocent looking girl such as herself would dream up.

After 23 dump 28 plz!