/Roastme You guys can do better than reddit

/Roastme You guys can do better than reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/roastme
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show us your tits. That's the only interesting thing about your whore ass.

She can't put her fingernails on right because her hands are tired from giving her algebra teacher handjobs.

No whore roast US! lol

You're worthless and when you die nobody will remember you or even give a shit that you're gone. The lives of complete strangers would be improved if you killed yourself

You're a vapid whore with no redeeming qualities that uses your looks to get validation because you can't do it in any legitimate way.

That will collapse when you hit age 30 because white people age like sour milk and you'll live the rest of your life in a bitter destructive downward spiral because you can't figure out why nobody wants to be around you any more and you're too dumb to put that into context.

There, I "roasted" you. Not make shallow, inoffensive unfunny banter disguised as validation from anonymous beta males on the internet.

Fuck off you waste of space.

25 names my rare pepe

I can take a joke as much as the next guy but you don't even know me. Nice to be young now I guess you old loser! btw everyone wants to be around me and you sound bitter af

please be bait im fucking crowning over here

The only redeeming thing you have about you is your looks and you're not even that attractive.

Make sure to put on a pound of makeup and angle the camera and lighting correctly so you look at your peak attractiveness.

Post your tits or get out. It's the only reason anyone would care about your worthless whore ass.

forehead

you get by on your looks alone and your basic level of intellect. you give terrible bjs by only sucking on the tips and complaining about your jaw being sore after 10 seconds. you will be a fraternity slut by the time you go to college and by senior year your pussy will be so stretched out you could use it for hang gliding. you will end up over dosing at 40 after two failed marriages and having four kids that hate your guts. your looks will fade after 24 and you will constantly look to fuck underage boys to convince yourself you're still attractive. now either tits while they still have some perkiness or get the fuck out

Is that a forehead or a runway for the dicks you suck

You're only good to fuck. Algebra is shit, teaching is shit... Just a fuck hole is all.

/thread

lol more like 8head? ammirite? *crickets* Crickets* lol I would be a headbanger and listen to 80s music but I may kill the other audience members ;D ;D

You look like you wipe back to front.

dude.. Maybe Sup Forums shouldnt be your platform of choise..

Fivehead

Looks like someone put a steamroller on the left side of your face

Nice teeth you horse face fucking cunt eat more carrots and get horse semen up your raggedy fuck hole you bitch

I wish I had something to say, but right now I'm too obsessed with that huge forehead of yours

I bet you've been railed by over 150 men. Your cunt must be so diseased that even your period is too afraid to flow out your gash.

Youre not worthy of my roasting phrases

That forehead should have it's own fucking zip code. God damn.

lol you are funny but I literally have never been told I have a big forehead irl i think its just the angle of the picture but good joke ;D

You have a fat girl face and weird ass shaped teeth

was your foundation made from deadskin and orange food dye?

They may be weird ass, but they're not shaped like asses... Amiright amiright ;D
Try again .

the virginity in that room is palpable

WHO WEARS THAT MUCH GREEN.
DUMB BITCH

Okay, horse mouth, you asked for it.
The only that horse mouth is good for is sucking dick. You'll be passed around more than a basketball by the Harlem Globetrotters. Speaking of niggers, you'll be passed around by the college basketball team and have that stretched out cunt of yours so filled with nigger juice that cum will be squirting out of your nose like a fountain in the middle of the town square. Those nigger boys will bend you into so many positions that will make Gumby and Gabby Douglas jealous. You'll have such a reputation as a cum slut that your own father won't even touch you any more.

Nice forehead.

I am literally waiting for marriage so...yeah...there goes that theory lol >.>

I'd 'roast' her six ways from sunday, if i could ever find a way to climb out of that crevasse on her face.

Lurk moar newfags

Face shaped like a foot.

k horse mouth kek

Alright Your head built like a Mr. Potato head toy, you have mardi gras beads but you not from Louisiana our girls actually look good. Scrape that pound of makeup off so we can see decorative autumn squash you truly are. After this pic was taken you drove home and got nailed by your step dad and he made you clean up the cum. You look like in 20 years you'll be a single mom who works as a waitress at Denny's and takes so many smoke breaks you end up getting fired. No worries, your pot dealer son will pay the bills after he's done getting beaten by your 240th boyfriend. Fucking ugly whore

You fucking crawled over here from Reddit because you're sad you didn't get the attention you think you deserved there. Post the link to your OP from over there.

There's an established system here. Tits or GTFO. You're not treated as an equal here and no one is going to playfully stroke your ego. You're a woman. It doesn't matter what you accomplish in life because any guy that can do the same will be held in higher regard. Your entire existance is a pissing contest you can never win.

That won't stop you from trying though! Feminism is bridging the gap, right? Wrong. Feminism is treated as a passing fad, and like all fads a new one will replace it, like the current migrant crisis is already overshadowing it.

Your life doesn't matter to anyone but your dad, and he's not going to live forever. You're worthless, you're a second class citizen, and all your accomplishments will be overshadowed by the fact that every man is more important to the people that matter than you are.

You're the type of low quality girl that I would stay with until I can fit 2 fists in your gaping cunt, then leave when I find a better girl.

No one's going to marry you without sampling the goods first. Have fun dying alone. There is no God either so not even Jesus will be boning that minge in Heaven.

Am I late for the bait eating competition? I could really use that prize money :(

Your body tells me you have a dick

Most convincing response wins, m8. You need to believe in the b8, if only until you make your reply. Meditation helps.

Im literally the top post lol reddit.com/r/roastme

Guess I got bumped to 4th post but still front page

Look at this fucking superstar. On the front page of a Subreddit. You could be the next tyra banks

You look like you've tried plastic surgery to hide your down syndrome

omg im DYING lol

you clearly heard powerbrows are back in before you heard how to use a FUCKING EYEBROW PENCIL JESUS

Loser

FAGGOT GO BACK REDDIT

you have a big forehead

After you die, your few accomplishments will be forgotten and your life will have been rendered meaningless

I dunno who molested you, but I'd bet you were asking for it.

Thank god for makeup, or you'd look like a Mtf before hormones

kill yourself you fucking attention seeking whore.
>pic is you in 10 years.

you could land a plane on your two front teeth

>seth mcfarlane

>bait
almost got me OP. Try better next time.

you are beautiful

Ooh, look I'm an edgy faggot.

What is the going rate?

Nice 9 head you preppy looking cunt

Kek

Yeah yeah gtfo faggot

you have a feminine penis.
>bad trap body.jpeg

The hair, the white teeth, the fresh nails and cute outfit - 8/10 in my book tbh. It doesn't hide the hollow look behind those sunken eyes - eyes that have held back tears on too many sleepless night wondering why you weren't good enough. Maybe that's why you originally posted - to validate your insecurities. I won't know for sure, but what I do know is that if those insecurities are the reason he doesn't love you anymore then that's something you could have controlled.

Dubs speak truth

Way too cute to roast ya

Fuck off faggot.
Oh look I'm calling people on Sup Forums newfags. Aren't I cool. Are you proud of me now mum?

gr8 b8

That pepe is nice as fuck tho

dubs dont lie

learning algebra 2, oh god shes a retard

your forehead was the base design for all the walls in attack on titan

i can land my helicopter on ur forehead