What's Sup Forums's opinion on the bf1 beta. Will you buy it? I will

What's Sup Forums's opinion on the bf1 beta. Will you buy it? I will

nope

Why not user?

Check'd

checked.
Gun play feels inaccurate as fuck.
OP tanks and snipers.

I might get it after a few months from release.

Nope. More overpriced Swedish crap.

Fuck yeah I will this game is fun as fuck one of the first games I've played in a while where I actually loose track of time.

I thought it was great. People are just knitpicking at this point.

I will most definitely buy it. Even if they don't fix the beta bugs, it's pretty well done so far.

I am not him.

I am not interested unless a significant number of people I know start playing it. I have played way too many FPS games to bother with it.

I have so SO many games that I enjoy playing without having to deal with the bullshit that comes with multiplayer online shooters playing with and against people I don't know. I do admit that it looks like the best Battlefield/Battlefront game since Battlefield 3 was a slight disappointment to me.

It needs a lot of fine tuning and balancing but overall im impressed. I wish there were more maps for beta tho

Love it, will buy.

Verdun is better.

I dont like niggers.

Its the beta on a very very large map. People are going to use snipers. I personally never use them and have had a blast. Learn to zig zag no more "sniper OP" also have you actually used a tank yourself? shit takes a bit of skill and can easily be taken down by a well managed team.

I really liked actually. Unfortunately nobody revives anymore or plays as a squad. Also they need to limit the amount of snipers to one per squad.

Hey DICE, fix your game instead of posting on Sup Forums you faggots

Guess I'm getting battlefield 1 after all.

check'd

I thought battlefield 4 was garbage, same with Battlefront. Will DICE disappoint again?

1.Snipers and horses are OP
2.feels like battlefront
3. Character graphics look like first Gen xbox
Just my opinion, undecided

I'm buying it because it's the first game to acknowledge the millions of black and Chinese Asians that were the *real* heroes of that war.

>Nigger confirmed

Sure kid

My first quads ever niggers

Probably will buy it but only because it is fun as hell getting road kills with the biplane.

Beta was fun, but so was the starwars beta so

Quints u fuck and
Checked

I was being sarcastic. In this game like every other soldier is some kind of stinking mud from a country that hadn't even been discovered at the time of the war.

Battlefront.

Yeah but all battlefront had was multiplayer with like 12 guns and only two modes that people actually played
Looking forward to battlefield 1 campaign

Ive had lots of fun in the alpha and the beta. I will be buying it, but Im not sure which edition. It does feel a little more noob friendly, im not sure how to describe it. I still struggle in bf4 at times, maybe thats because of level 140 chopper fags-you dont get that problem in bf1. Never played battlefront, but the gameplay for battlefront does look similar to battlefield 1, mainly because they have the same engine. DICE was definately rushed to get battlefront out the door, and their mainstay is Battlefield. Thats why BF flopped- it was half assed and they only did it cuz they had to. I blame EA for most of the battlefield problems in the past. I really hope this has a good launch.

Nope

Guns are extremely inaccurate
If a competent person gets in a tank the other team is fucked.
If not sprinting your character moves at a crawl.
Character gets stuck on every tiny ledge.
Team members are retards.
Team members are literal niggers for some reason.

I'll only get this game when it goes on sale 4 years from now when the game is worth 10 dollars and the season pass cost 20.

>Guns are extremely inaccurate
Beta.
>If a competent person gets in a tank the other team is fucked.
This is why there is a team/player level balance system.
>Character gets stuck on every tiny ledge.
Beta
>Team members are retards.
This could be said about literally every online multiplayer game, its not exclusive to BF1.
>Team members are literal niggers for some reason.
I don't know why the German and British forces have African player models. This I'll agree with you on. But again, could just be beta and that they haven't fixed the player models yet.

Everything else i agree on.

>If a competent person gets in a tank the other team is fucked.
>This is why there is a team/player level balance system.
No, like he said. Other team is just boned, the only counter play currently for tanks is anti-tank grenades, and good luck walking up to someone in a tank.

This was a very well structured post.

its a beta you fucking idiot lmao wait till they release the full game, you kids have no clue what your talking about

Nope
Reskinned BF4
Which was reskinned BF3
Same old shit. Not interested.

QUINS

So high he can't count to five.

>whats the top quote morons said when the bf4 beta came out

more like reskinned starwars battlefront