Cuck continued. posted her in previous. continuing here if any interested

cuck continued. posted her in previous. continuing here if any interested.

bump

Whoever asked to see her nude

I was right. She's got nice big tits.

wwyd

bamp. 7.5 inch bull w experience. ask questions if any

my slut of a wife

lol so wwyd/thoughts?

Any vag shots

cuck looking for a bull to do a cum tribute to my gf..post kik below

Requesting bull for my girl

She could probably take bigger, she has just never tried to move herself in that direction.

dunno what the fuck happened to this pic's colors

She looks hot

Any more pics?

probably. I kind of want to roofie her and stretch a little, but i digress.

I would breed the fuck out of her user. She take big cock yet?

Nice ass, dont stop

What would she say to me after you've had your way with her?

Bull here, she looks fun, how tall is she?

I would fill her full of cum. More

I like making them talk to their boys as were fucking. Id tell her to smile at you and keep eye contact.

Thick and loves it in the ass... never a day without high heels, too

I'm pregnant and I don't know who's it is but his cuck destroyed my pussy show more

Don't know let's find out

I find a mix of pot and x to be best

Rip all her clothes off tie her to the hand rail and fuck the shit out of her fill her full of cum and leave here there for everyone to see

Is that bevin?

That ass is so nice I would spread ass and shove my d in her with no lube and listen to her scream but I would pull out

if i had a hookup i'd try it. tips for finding and not getting arrested?

Any of her in action

Depends where you are, i have friends who are big into the dance/rave scene so its pretty available at shows.

good tip. ill look up somethin local. Ive always want to fuck a girl on e

Here's her tits. What would she say to you behind my back?

More of this slut

Wwyd? Moar?

Its a better response than roofies cause theyre more alive and it makes their pleasure increase

How big?

nah

She would tell me how boring and pathetic your fuck attempts are. Most bitches i fuck talk about how their boys cum in 5 min.

She enjoys being a slut, that's for sure.

WWYD

Tie her up and post her nudes on here I front of her

Don't think so, she will scream in pain, her pussy's small. How would you breed her?

She looks like she needs breaking in with painful anal

She would tell me about how worthless you are in bed and small your dick is. While I was showing her what a big one feels like I would take her phone and send you pictures of what real pleasure is

Show her using both of those

I would force both of those in her ass a put my d in her vag and listen to her scream in pain and ecstasy at the same time.

How would you fuck her?

I fuck plain bitches like this. She would probably end up on top of my cock and ride it hard.

my girl

Do you like plain sluts like her? Where would you cum?

ITT: Faggots.

It's true, I can't handle being inside her for very long.

I would love to receive pictures while she's out with you and I'm home playing with my little cock.

Very much so. Does she ride your cock? Has she given birth or just got chub? That bitch will hesitate but will end up letting me fill her pussy.

What a cutie. 10/10, would impregnate.

No, youll be present at our fuck session. As i said before, shes going to look at you as she gets doggy fucked. I can tell doggy is her fave.

my gf ready

Good body, looks like she enjoys cock. You fuck her well?

Yeah she rides my cock pretty hard! And no just chub. She would love her pussy filled with cum

Naked?

Is fill her up

open and waiting...

Moooore pls

She would love you to

So good, other cumshots pics?

How big are you? Good

I'd squirtle her in a heartbeat, if a squirtle had a heart

I need more of her

7 inches

that is the longest ass hair i have ever seen

any cucks want to message me on kik with pics/vids of their girl i'll tell you all of the things i'd do to them and jerk off and cum for them

kik: aceboardnickie

what is wrong with that pussy? Looks used and abused by a pack of niggers who haven't seen a woman in 20 years.

Cuffs work?

for 90 minutes like I fuck these friendly ones still have had any complaints aside from not being vocal enough for the odd sessions