Have you ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend cheat on you?

Have you ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend cheat on you?
How did you know?
Did you ever feel like they were cheating and ended up being wrong?

I feel like she just doesn't care that much about me anymore. The relationship has been long distance,
Just got a text today, the day before she's visiting, saying she has to cut the visit a day short, and
shes only spending a few hours with me then going to hang out with her friends for like the rest of the
day. I feel like I'm gonna puke

pic unrelated

>long distance
>not cheating

user, what are you 14?

I feel like a few of my exs cheated on me. Pretty sure some we're talking to dudes behind my back. Had a lot of long distance gfs before i drove and only trusted one. My current girl told me some of my exs told her they cheated on me. Dont know which ones. But fuck her dude. If you got a gut feeling the worst you can do is stay. All your going to do is make yourself over think

post nudes and that will confirm whether she is able to cheat or not

I've been with this girl for a year before it became long distance, we're pushing 2 years now.
She means alot to me, but I can tell something is off

>Have you ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend cheat on you?
yup.
>How did you know?
When you live with someone for 5 years you notice when their behaviour chances
>Did you ever feel like they were cheating and ended up being wrong?
no.

I'd rather not, I don't want to do that to her if I'm wrong.
I'd rather take the high road, because if I'm wrong then I fucked up.
If I'm right she's not even worth the trouble and I don't want to ever see her again,
naked or clothed

of course she's cheated on you man.

>"How would my bf even find out?"

Every human would cheat or do something bad as long as they are convinced nobody will ever find out.

That's why we have a lot of murderers and criminals in general.

Break it up, user.

If she rather wants to hang out with her friends more than with her bf who she has been nearly been 2 years together and currently in a long distance relationship then, she just doesn't want to be the asshole by ending it.

This are girls, user. Get used to it.

She's spending time with you then finishing up the night with her friends without you
Why would you not be invited?

Are you sure you guys are still dating?
I'll take my answer off the air, thanks

She doesn't love you bro, she just loves the attention you used to be able to give her. Now that you've gone long distance shes found someone else to give her that attention

Lets flip this equation: I could have cheated and she would have never found out,
but I didn't. I stuck by her.

I know who her friends are, but I'm not friends with them. We don't really get along. Its not that I'm not invited either,
I've just got things I can use my time better for, instead of trying to get along with her friends that don't get me.
They're pretty left leaning, and I'm not so much. Grill is in the middle ground in that sense.

We still talk everyday, I just feel like I'm talking to a wall sometimes, or when shes doing the talking I'm getting talked
at rather than talked to. But when she comes to visit or I go to visit, we have alot of fun and I get reminded that I miss
her to bits.

that actually makes sense, because when she visits its like shes alive again,
then when she sort of dies conversationally.

>Have you ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend cheat on you?
yep
>How did you know?
She told me right before the person (female) she cheated on me with accused her of rape publicly.
>Did you ever feel like they were cheating and ended up being wrong?
I feel like she's cheated >1

I was in the same boat as you recently
>dating girl for close to a year
>fall madly in love with her
>things are amazing between us
>get internship in far away city, have to go long distance for 4 months
>things are fine at first, we talk, text, skype everyday
>after 1 month things start slowing down
>after 2 months shes barely returning my texts
>internship ends, move back home
>at first things are amazing again
>after a week she admits to me that shes been seeing another guy while I was gone
>she says she loves him too and can't choose between us
>breakup, heartbroken for months

Girls are the fucking worst

Im really, really, really hoping that I'm just being paranoid. Ill probably hang myself if she's cheating

>I stuck by her.

And how are you being rewarded for this virtuosity, user? By getting your visit cut short?

You alone have the choice to continue to put up with this kind of bullshit for the rest of the relationship (because she knows you'll put up with it now) or decide to make yourself happy on your own terms by ending it.

Guess which choice she'll respect you more for in the long run? (It's not the sticking by her option)

Oh sweet jesus, I'm about to move in about a week and we were going to try the long distance shit. I really hope I don't end in the same situation as you but now I'm starting to think it's inevitable. fuck.

>Have you ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend

"no"

Grow the fuck up, pussy cuck
Grow a pair of testicles, take the red pill, and become the alpha that fucks all of the bitches with no emotional connection to any of them

Face it, love is not real.
Women only want you for your money and feel absolutely nothing towards you

I didn't explain why the visit is getting cut short;
apparently her family rounded up a family gathering last minute,
and shes going to go. so instead of a day with me and a day with friends,
I'm getting like 4 hrs and her friends the rest of the day. But it was just so
conveniently last minute that makes me suspicious.

I actually got physically ill, like I threw up, when she told me that she still loves me but she loves this other guy aswell.
I think I hate women now.

Ok great, suicide it is then.
I'm not gonna grow up, I'm going to give up.
I'm tired. I don't like people, I thought this one was different, and I'm hoping that she is. If she isn't, and is cheating, I really don't have much reason to live.

I meant not different as in "this has happened before and I hope she isnt a cheater", I mean different as in shes a person that I can trust and want to have in my life, someone whos genuine and thoughtful and amazing like I think she is.

You said in OP she was going to hang out with friends. Now it's a family gathering. At any rate, I vote break up with her because it's pretty clear you can't tolerate her family anyway. How is that supposed to lead anywhere long term?

Communicate - Just speak your mind and dgaf about being scared of the outcome because right now not communicating with her you're already in a shitty place.

if you feel like she's cheating, ask her about it. that at least gives her the chance to be honest.

odds are, tho, if you've been long distance for awhile (or at all, really) and she's acting differently towards you, she's banging someone else. guaranteed.

ok I didnt explain this right:
the original plan
tomorrow: we fuck like rabbits and hang out
sunday: she visits her friends and leaves that night

2. new plan
Tomorrow:visit with me for like a few hours; rest of the day for friends
Sun: leave for the family gathering

ask her, if she wants to be with you fine, if not, try to be someone even better than what she deserves
didn't work for me, i actually wanna kill myself but whatever, it might actually work for you

Nah I'll probably kill myself JS.
She's my rock

I like her family, not her friends BTW. I've got work and shit, I cant go to the family gathering