Holy shit, it finally clicked. Seriously you guys, I think this might be his best album

Holy shit, it finally clicked. Seriously you guys, I think this might be his best album.

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/7646961/trump-music-chuck-d-david-crosby-rapsody-angie-martinez
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mP4-711GDAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's. Not. Better. Than. LR.

It is his best album though. Any other "opinion" is wrong.

mbdtf and lr are my favorite albums by him, but yeezus is his best, if you understand what I'm saying

nice bait

No bait. Guilt Trip and Send it Up are probably the weakest for me, but as a whole, it's incredible. Bravo, Kanye.

nice to see intelligent people itt

LR has aged worse than CD

It really is his most refined work, it's his most "synthesized", yet most "human" work.

send it up is the best track on the album

>LR has aged worse than CD
Even if that was the case (which I doubt), So? Dated albums can still be great albums.

I'm glad you finally came to your senses

Nah, best track is Hold my Liquor

>LR has aged worse than CD

that's a solid choice too i guess

sonically, its very raw and emotional. My favorite from him too

Crosby: Kanye isn’t really a musician. He’s a poser. He can’t write, sing, or play. But what he’s good at is being famous and he’s very good at it. He’s very good at working the media. But he’s not really a musician or artist, singer or anybody that we respect. He might do it. He has no principles at all.

billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/7646961/trump-music-chuck-d-david-crosby-rapsody-angie-martinez

>Holy shit, it finally clicked.

are you fucking serious? are you this shit at listening to music?

The discovery is great, right? Im happy i'm also a believer.

david crosby has less talent in his whole body than kanye does in one fingertip

Definitely his best work. MBDTF would be if it weren't for all the filler. Still listen to Graduation way more than either of them.

my nigga

Late
Try some new
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mP4-711GDAg

Someone needs to kill jimmy neutron

Everything that Crosby said is true and factual though.

See this guy gets it.

LR is like Kanye's fifth best album at best, probably sixth. The only people who think LR is the best are teenagers and people who haven't followed Kanye's whole career, but are just jumping on the wagon now. Also, using a period after every word makes you look like a retard.

Kanye is absolutely one of my FAVORITE artists, certainly one of the most CREATIVE artists, dare I say, it GENIUS (he said it first anyway)

He got to bang a KARDASHIAN FFS, youll never get to do that. Haters gonna hate, but Kanye is the best there is today

I think it's his second best, in part because it was the first one I started with back in 2005, but also because it's got some damn great songs. Hell, Roses is still my all-time favorite from the guy.

Fuck off Chance

I wish I were chance.

>Holy shit it finally clicked
Good! I mean, it should've on the first listen, but it's a pretty solid, compact album all the way through.
>I think this might be his best album.
No. Only one great track (Blood on the Leaves) and a few duds (I'm In It, Guilt Trip)