Am I racist?

Sup Forums I'm part hispanic and part American Indian, and I'm having a hard time separating my experiences from being racist. Being racially mixed, my white family members were always kinder and mentally sane, but my hispanic/native family members worked like a distructive cult. They abanded my siblings and I because I exposed my (nonwhite) father for crimes, and my mother (white) was left to take care of my mentally ill mix blood siblings and I, working two jobs and dealing with the mental issues we had been given because of that cultic life style. They where just evil people who were abusive, drunk and fucking psyco, and I have a hard time looking at non whites in a positive light because of it. They hated white people too, yet liked me the best of my siblings because if my fair skin. I've met one other racially mixed family that was just fine, but that's because they adopted a white life style and abandoned their own culture. Am I racist for being angry with my own people? Also, AMA if you're interested because I've got a lot more to say.

CHI

That's a cute peruvian girl. Do you have more?

She's not peruvian but sure, I have more

I got confused with her ashaninka-ish look

I'm not chicano, I'm (part) Spanish New Mexican whish is completely separate, though I was never taught anything about that culture despite all the MUH the family did around it.

You sure can h8 your people, but remember that thats just because they are poor, underdeveloped cunts - so it is, that you can find functional hispanic families

That's wrong, anons white mother had it worse than the rest of the family (working 2 jobs and raising the kids all by herself) and she managed, whist anons nonwhite family did not.

>abandoned their own culture
Yes, you're unironically racist, it sounds like you come from ghetto Chicanos and you actually think that strata of AMERICAN culture is somehow representative of that of Latin America.

I get it in your country everything seems racialized but the reality is you're living in a bubble. Cling to "white" culture if it's the best thing you know but educate yourself on what "hispanic" culture is before equating it with the particular experiences of your family/community.

It's fine
This is true. She got completely screwed over financially, had literally no one to turn too, was at her wits end on top of struggling to raise freakaziod sperg children, which she still does. She had little to no friends and family members thanks to how they made her be isolated, yet she managed it all by herself. I think maybe white women are superior to all other people, as other white women have shown traits like this around me.

I suppose your right, which is what I thought as well, but it's still hard not taking my own experience under consideration.

Thats why i said underdeveloped cunts, plus, this is only one subject, i am sure you can hear the same story saying that whites are cunts and the others are good; and white woman as loving mothers was a terrible and stupid example, they are abortion kid lefter shallow whores

I suppose you're right. Well, thanks, I'll try to keep that in mind. Though I can say, in general native people are really racist. I've known many Native communities, and they all shun and hate white people.

Lower animals

IT'S THE CHI CHIEF

>Am I racist?
Didn't read you post, but you are, it's a natural human instinct to be "racist". It's pathological not to be "racist".

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK PEDRO

OP you can stay but only if you kick your family over the wall including the white traitor ones.

Do you believe that these behaviors are inherent to race and can't be changed? Then you are a racist.

I fucking wish, but remember it's a hispanic/NATIVE mix. These people got mentally fuck for living on shitty reservations with drunk abusers. There's no deporting American people who just got screwed over by their government.

So you are one of those pretend Indians.