Is this show becoming more & more flanderized or is it just me...

is this show becoming more & more flanderized or is it just me? I watch Curb Your Enthusiasm in between episodes so it's kinda hard for me to tell.

It's for white people who want to pretend they're "geeks."

Curb your enthusiasm is jewish entertainment for chattel.

You should really watch better shows.

flanderization is comfy to me for some reason

It feels bad to watch while the season is running. The cliffhangers every second episode closes with, feel somewhat forced and unnecessary. I enjoy it more when I marathon the seasons.
I don't think that the episodes are getting worse tho.

I hate how they can never just take a moment to let things work out for the characters. Everything just always has to lead from from shitty situation to another. I know that stories need conflict to work, but Silicon Valley has always seemed overly negative and cynical to me.

Richard's outburst at his girlfriend in the last episode was a perfect example of how the show lacks character development and is overly concerned with sticking to a status quo.

not really, on the contrary various facets of characters have started to appear. They dropped the silly satanist shit with gilfoyle, they gave richard an actual spine, etc.
Erlich's still a huge clown but at least it's been constant since season 1

The tech is becoming more and more unrealistic.

I love Gavin though.

>One hundred years ago men like me could have had people like that killed. Just like that!

>murican humour

>gave richard an actual spine

Yeah, I thought the were going in this direction until he through a pussy fit at his essentially flawless girlfriend.

>britbong humor

>a pussy fit at his essentially flawless girlfriend.
>using spaces
literally kill yourself.

>Have a huge issue with someone as a person
>completely disregard it because girl is hot

Virgin neckbeard detected

I enjoyed their autism this episode.

>Ma'lady

it's fucking great. I marathoned the 2nd and 3rd seasons and now regretting the decision

suggest me any other funny show, except the office and arrested development, to watch while eating

Workaholics

>something goes good
>something goes bad
>a glimmer of hope
I binge watched the first two seasons and never even noticed. Now things are at a point where I can almost predict how the good thing is gonna go bad. Still a good show, but the weekly thing kind of breaks my immersion with it.

my favourite thing about it is that it just relentlessly punishes richard for being a shitfuck
also there are some amazing comedic moments in this show, better than any modern sitcom imo thanks based mike judge

Virgin

D
E
T
E
C
T
E
D

Gilfoil and Danesh have good comic timing.

yeah it was inevitable tho

Jared fucks tho

Gilfoil's too good for the show desu
he was hilarious in adventureland, he should be doing more films

I was cringing so hard. Like holy fuck Richard please stop

>>something goes good
>>something goes bad
>>a glimmer of hope

It's basically the same style as Entourage (which is also a good show)

>It's for white people who want to pretend they're "geeks."

What do you expect? It's a fucking HBO show, pretty obvious that it's not going to be a niche social commentary on the state of modern tech with jokes and references only programmers and electrical engineers can understand.

If you can't enjoy a show, solely based on the fact that it's not aimed at your particular demographic you're an absolute pleb.

Yeah it's much fucking better than this shit