How do i overcome social anxiety?

How do i overcome social anxiety?

drugs

venlafaxine

Talk to people more.

Learn how to socialize. Make ur face like an open book and smile like a faggot and you'll be right m8

Accept yourself

I'm trying but every time i do that i am getting sweaty and feel unconfortable.

find people more zeta than you to hang with

It stops after a while. I used to have extreme social anxiety in high school, but the older I get the less I feel it. Just keep talking to people and ignore the discomfort and it will go away after a while.

A few years ago I did an experiment. I spent 30 minutes every day with a different person, and at the end we took a of whatever situation we found ourselves in.

I am terrible socially, and I made it 120 days. So see how long you can do it. I swear some amazing situations are a side-effect.

hit the gym until you find pussy all over your shirt

Dont leave the house unless its for get stuff done or shopping purposes.
Communicate through text message and email alone.
Done, not dealing with people face to face is how I get my shit going, god I cant even talk them on phone, I get adrenaline rushes everytime I get a call

Honestly, these worked for me and boosted my self-confidence as well.

Pour all your attention into outer visual experience

Heh kinda half the point. Imagine this shit is like training a muscle. It's gonna suck right now but it'll get better. People don't care or are as scared as you are.

You could research the small things Liike if ur tall try not to look down but just at people .

Feel the fear inside you and do it anyway. Take baby steps too. Go for a walk and say good morning/afternoon/evening to people as you walk by them. Smile and be in the present moment. If you're buying something, chit-chat the cashier.

The whole world's a joke anyway, why be scared of a thought inside someone else's head?

God damn, thanks man.

To expound on that, visualize the worst case scenario of you just looking like a total weirdo. Visualize the person you're talking to making a face at you or laughing at you.

Is it really that fucking bad? Is it worth living in a constant state of fear? This is especially true if you have bigger goals in life and you're letting social anxiety bring you down. No one cares as much as you think, trust me.

Really apreciate it anons, thanks. Today it's my birthday and i wanted some tips so i can have a chat with a few more people... I swear I love all y'all

Haha, you're welcome. I'm talking to myself too. We're all scared, we're all fucked up, we all have insecurities. Everyone.

happy birthday too, goodnight

Take an assault rifle to school and show them, show them ALL

Eat well, work hard, work OUT, just make improvements wherever you can to your life and body and your attitude and mental state will improve.

In short, if you live good, you'll feel good, once YOU start improving, YOUR state of mind and life will follow suite.

Also, from my experience, if you let things control you, people or beliefs that arn't your own, you'll never develop into your own independent person.

Tl;DR: Try not to blow so many dicks, get ripped and do the drugs that doctor tells you too.

Pills. Go see your doctor.

Look up meditation and mindfulness. Develop a better sense of how your mind works. You'll become a much happier person.

Don't listen to him.

Just do it. I guess that's the best way to put it frankly.

I used to have social anxiety, but it has eroded and now sort of disappeared because I began to realize that the more anxious I was before doing something, the more I would be enjoying myself doing it.

I took that thinking and ran with it, making sure that if I was ever crippled with anxiety, I would just push myself a tad bit further, and then I would be in the middle of the situation and depend on my improv to work myself through.
Typically by that point, the people, the voices, the emotions that come with interacting with my friends and comrades, and doing what I love tends to dull out the anxiety to the point where it is numbed out of existence.

Exposure. Talk to people and talk to people and talk to people until it's not a thing anymore. Do it every fucking day.

don't listen to him, people literally DIE from exposure.

Xanax/10

death

Sent from my Android phone

I have really bad social anxiety. I cant even get a job. I talk to no one. There is no overcoming. At least for me.

You don't. You learn about yourself, learn how your body and mind work. Improve yourself. I hate people and social interactions. I honestly haven't, outside of work and whatever, talked to anybody or socialized in a couple years. And I'm loving it. Except my drug dealer.

Fuck people and their stupid shit. Once you do this social situations are like billboards or stop signs, you ignore them and do your own thing.

I got arrested for exposure.

i hope you fuck yourself

Sent from my Android phone

Get off Sup Forums and go outside.

Why can't you get one?

Go outside and observe other 'normal' people. Once you've done that a lot, emulate their actions, their emotions, how they move, how they sound. You'll start to seem normal as well.

>fat
>lazy
>zero ambitions
>bad work ethic
>cant do 2+2
>no pride
>no self worth
>doesnt want to take orders because fuck bosses
pick one. most people are worthless pieces of shit.

Ciprilex
I am able to do many illegal things and not feel scared now

>Ciprilex
That was not OP. I have a job. I just cant talk/socialize with people without getting sweaty and all that stuff.

Too nervous to talk to people, apply, interview..

You haven't even applied for jobs?

What makes you nervous about people? How long?

/thread

if ur in college it's too late without external aid like drugs or therapy

Think about people being exactly like you. Human.
Whatever it is you do, no one is really doing anything besides communicating. Chill out.

Bumping for replies

What did it for me was sometimes my roomates would bring girls and their friends unexpectedly while I was getting drunk with other roomates. Not to many people so not that hard to just casually talk with them, especially since I was drunk. It made me realize how easy it was and now I'm making friends in each of my college classes and according to everyone I know I'm the fucking life of the party. Felt like a caterpillar just turned into a beautiful butterfly

see
Mindfullness is the best thing for you, but you have to do it EVERYDAY, at least 15 minutes.

Same case here. Propranolol.

No side effects, cheap, easy to find. Stay away from other meds.

U just need to discover who u are and what u love and are good at and can produce for the world and build up ur karma and help people and trust in god and know everything works out in the end and social situations and groups aren't for everybody

Get drunk, beat the shit out of a hot girl's boyfriend, fuck the girl. Rinse and repeat.

Lol ur girlfriend wants to impress u with her two girlfriends and make u understand how she wants to have sex

Accept rejection.

Listen up OP, ex-social retard fag here, completely overhauled myself with these simple tips:

> speak to a stranger every single day, you don't need to have a heartfelt conversation, just menial shit. Traffic, weather, anything. Speak to the cashier, a person in the lift. A person in a queue. Say hi to a neighbour. Anything. Do this every single day without fail.

> lift weights. Lifting weights boosts testosterone around your body and makes you feel more confident, more like a man and not a fucking faggot.

> take care of your personal appearance. It doesn't matter if you're not the best looking, but take pride in your appearance. You'll feel comfortable and will be better received by others.

> get a regular haircut, once a month as a minimum. Every single human being feels more confident after a haircut.

> Do one thing every day that scares you / is outside of your comfort zones.

> Don't beat yourself up about doing the things you enjoy, even if its not the best thing for you. Living life with regret isn't good for your psyche. Possible exceptions from this are committing imprisonable crimes or taking hugely damaging drugs such as heroin.

> be less picky with girls, duck anything and everything and always rubber up. Fucking an ugly chick is great practice for picking up hot chicks. They're all the same animal essentially.

> don't be afraid to engage in physical contact. Hug your friends. Hug your family members. Be tactile. Don't use this as an excuse to grope people, but if you can break the physical barrier then you're onto a winner. With guys offer out a high five, 90% of guys will high five you. The other 10% aren't worth knowing.

> Smile. This is such a simple thing to do and makes a huge impact on anyone.

> when you meet someone new, don't wait to be introduced, or someone to introduce themselves to you, learn to introduce yourself first. You immediately seem like the most confident person in the room and people will treat you as such.

^ this

All great advice except for #7.

>DRUGS.

Congratulations!!! You're now one year closer to dying!!!

> when you meet someone new, don't wait to be introduced, or someone to introduce themselves to you, learn to introduce yourself first. You immediately seem like the most confident person in the room and people will treat you as such.

> Smile. This is such a simple thing to do and makes a huge impact on anyone.

These twp are important. Very important. The basics and trust me OP, no drugs will help you with that. They are really simple, they just require some spark. You could get some help with other things at first but the important stuff is that. People are human beings.

This will start by sounding like bullshit, but let me explain.

For me, it comes down to not caring what other people think about me. I truly want to be friendly with people, and what gets in the way is fear that they are not going to like me.

What I've learned is that it isn't them not liking me. It is actually projection. I don't care if someone thinks my shoes don't look good, because I don't even attempt to wear nice shoes. So I have no social anxiety about my shoes. However, I put a lot of effort into not making mistakes, so I am afraid of rejection when I make mistakes in front of other people.

The thing that helps is to know that you have no way of knowing what people will actually judge you on. Some people really will dislike you for your shoes, which is bullshit, so you probably won't care. You only care about the things you are hard on yourself for. Realize that you have no control over their reaction to you. And improve in areas where you are judging yourself, so you can be confident in the world.

Go to your doctor man and get adderal prescription. It help alot. I know my friend is much better now and I got to get high sometimes

Kek'd

masturbate in public places until you feel comfy enough

Don't save gay 900x900 images of 3 colored squares

How's it feel to be a NEET?

Jesus christ, what a fucking hippie.

Suicide. No, seriously. It's perfectly logical.

Who woulda thunk that there'd be a gosh dern self help book on Sup Forums? For real though, on point advice in an easy to read format that doesn't appear to come from an illiterate 15 year old who thinks he knows everything whilst self hating because of acne. Props nigger.

he should become trap