ITT: Women whom's shit you would eat. Pic excessively related

ITT: Women whom's shit you would eat. Pic excessively related.

BUMP

POST WOMEN WHO HAVE NOT SHOWN NUDES WHO's DOO DOO BUTTER YOU WANT TO FEAST ON

is her name andrea? I may be wrong

It is, yes. no nudes, I am sad. But yeah from survivor 2013

YESSSSS I LOVE THAT SHOW
I thought it was her but that pic was hard to tell and havent seen her season in awhile. but I love survivor.

I'd eat parvati's shit ;)

This girl right here. she'd never need tp because id keep cleaning her with my tongue.

what the fuck

Put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

holy shit user, you have no standards

here i'll post some SHIT that may be relevant to you guys interests

More, please. I'm looking for the finest of the fine who have never shown nudes. I mean I would eat Jennifer Lawrence's shit but she has nudes available. Anyway, this is actually proof that Sup Forums ain't shit no more. Look at you normie's reactions to this thread. You really should not be posting here, common apes. law enforcement neither; your role is to merely observe. Fucking poseurs...

Nice.

I approve of this. And want to eat a woman's poo.

I've been here almost daily for 9 years and I still think it's fucking weird to want to eat someone's shit...
How often do you masturbate that you have to skip right to fantasizing about THAT to get off?

You'd think more women would be ok with having a guy eat their poop.

Would happily chew and swallow.

i would eat this little princesses shit straight from the source. although truth be told, id love to eat her puke and vomit anytime, also. maybe drink her piss, and snot also. lets just put down id be her personal bodily fluids peasant. check.

Yup, same here.

What a bunch of pathetic cunts.