Soup Sup Forums

soup Sup Forums

so i'm convinced my slut gf (soon to be ex) is fucking around on me while she's out of town.
any of you fags know how to hack a facebook account? I have an old password of hers
will post any and all nudes I have of her if successful

pic very related

link facebook i got you nigger

Yeah.

Look user, there are a few wrinkles in your plan here, not the least of which is that no one here cares enough to actually help you "hack" a Facebook account.

I'd suggest making moves to become a single dude if you're so sure your gf is banging some other dude. I mean, what the fuck are you gonna do if you figure it out? Make an ass of yourself by trying to expose her in some way? I can tell you from personal experience, it isn't worth it.

A better approach is to drop her without giving her a real reason. Save face and pride, be indifferent to her, and I promise you'll be better off for it.

the articulate replies I find on Sup Forums sometimes really surprise me.
thanks user

give story

Make catfish. With catfish try to meet up and fuck. If she agrees go wherever you were supposed to meet and confront her.

well I was gonna leave this thread to die, but eh

she had to fly back to (other state) to deal with family issues. things were ok between us when she left, but she's progressively been less and less in touch with me. I got upset over it and said some shit. she blocked my number. I know she has former lovers there. for some reason I would feel validated by having proof she's fucking around.

pretty boring actually

Do you really want to give your ex the show of lifetime as you spill your spaghetti violently as you "reveal" how much of slut she is when all you have to do is drop her ass before she does it to you and walk out clean of any wrongdoing?

Yeah there's no need to dig through her fb then, spare yourself the drama and end it OP.

She blocked your number? How long has it been since she's talked to you? She must not care a whole lot about this relationship if she's okay with just completely blocking off her boyfriend.

no, I really don't

still, i'm angry and alone and can't stop thinking about this shit.

whats the most Sup Forums approved way to break up with a grill?

you got kik

You can socially engineer her facebook to reset the password. I've done this to one of my friends, the only problem is you have to wait 24 hours after you reset it to login and it sends a notification to their email.

Just one word: Keylogger..

It's okay to feel hurt, let your emotions flow OP and mark this time as the start of your grieving/healing period. If you live separately then there's not much to get rid of or if the opposite get her shit boxed up then start throwing away anything relationship related and go no contact with her except for a closure talk(if there is hope of one...) and go on living your life OP don't feel lonely or emotionally dependant on a woman you say fucks around so if it's final decision do it.

OP don't do this if her Facebook is active and the notification it sends to your email logs your IP so use VPN

yeah, I can get that far, but i'm not too hot to try that. thanks anyways

wtf is kik and why does everyone ask me if I have it? I've been living in a technological backwater for years

messaging app, i can help u get in if that's what u really want OP

oh shit, it sends your ip as well? I didn't know that. Oh well, she never found out it was me anyways. I'll take that into consideration though for next time.

ok imma try download whats you kik address or whatever?

zephyrxyz and it is simple to make an account there's an app for iOS android etc ill be around

OP
Based on what you're saying you're already questioning her commitment to you. Regardless of the outcome of this, your doubts would have been there for a reason and this won't work for you if you can't trust her (which you don't). Honestly OP, best thing to do is end it abruptly and don't give her a sense of closure.

> set up random profiles
> send friend requests to your bitch
> ensure she accepts
> go to log in to her Facebook
> forgot password.png
> reset password.zip
> try and answer security question
> if not, claim to have lost access to linked email account
> option 1, provide photo ID to Facebook - will take up to 48 hours to be received and accepted
> provide new email and password reset sent there
> option 2
> Facebook can send pin numbers to a number of friends on "your" Facebook account
> select you and the fake profiles you created
> use code to reset email and password

All 3 of these will have her discover someone has accessed her account.

The much easier solution would be to grab her phone when she's in the shower / taking a shit / asleep etc. and just checking yourself.

Most of the time, I'd call you a cuck faggot, or maybe a nigger. But, I'm feeling less angsty this fine late morning. Hey, it happens.

So, with that in mind, I'll give you additional, valuable, advice.

If she's blocked your number, you're not her boyfriend. Or at the very least, she isn't mature enough to not play stupid games. Basically, she's not worth it. If you want validation, here it is: she's screwing someone else, or she would be if the opportunity presented itself. That, my friend, should be all the validation you need.

I'm assuming you're relatively young, so let me offer one last bit of advice. Don't get attached. At least until you're much older. Have fun, fuck chicks, have relationships, but don't let that shit get too serious so you find yourself feeling so fucked over by some other girl.

Godspeed user.

This.

I had a monumental shit storm with some borderline chick, I ended up looking like the bad guy after finding her out for cheating.

since we seem to be having a veritable gathering of the minds here, I will posit one more question before abandoning this somewhat cringey thread.

do all women cheat?

Define cheat. It can mean lots of things to different people.

Everyone has a set of circumstances that would allow them to fuck someone other than their partner. That's reality.

I don't, because I don't have a main partner and never will. Fuck monogamy.

this and only this is the way to handle such a situation.

good point. I mean, fucking someone else is one thing if you're honest with your partner about it. then they can make a decision based on how they feel about it

the real thing that gets to me is lying about it. its extremely childish and fucked up

way to be smart, I guess

that is what it is about, isn't it? the betrayal of your trust. It is not so much that she has fucked another man. It is that she feels like it is okay to lie to your face about something that is obviously very important to you. It is that she knows and some random guy knows and you don't.
You look the fool and your girlfriend/wife of all the people is who does it to you.

This is Tumblr or what?

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

post more nudes please OP

one more for the Sup Forumsros

i'll miss this booty, lads
but not the bullshit