Whats the most successful way of killing yourselff?

Whats the most successful way of killing yourselff?

Committing suicide

Refusing to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole

Gettin smothered in them titties.

Suicide

/thread

Suffocated by those titties

Shotgun in the mouth
Jumping from a tall building

Walk up to a bunch of jigaboos, and yell "kill all niggers!!!". Get to piss off niggers and get killed at the same time. 2 birds, one stone. Stupid moneys.

Trying not to die

Op here. Only looking for legitimate answers. Don't waste my time please

Take 2 grams of propranolol, you'll end up gently falling into a coma within 30 minutes, and your heart will gently come to a stop after about 60-90 minutes.

It's my back up plan for if I ever get caught diddling kids.

Thanks

Helium and gas mask.

This will be considered too. Thanks.

Make noose out of piano wire. Glues hands to head. Jump off building. Looks like you ripped your own head off.

Thanks

>buy a gun
>point it towards your head
>pull the trigger
>???????
>profit

I've been in a mental wards all my live and I live in the US. So that's not happen.

Is it illegal? I want to get it on Amazon and die since I'm too pussy to leave the house and there's no gun here.

holy hell that's the way I'm going out

This way, very fast and painless.

shotgun to the dick

Op here. Only looking for legitimate answers. Please don't waste my time otherwise

With america's extensive background checks? I think you'll be fine. Failing that, just throw yourself off the Golden Gate Bridge.

It is also harder than you think and contributes to gun deaths so obama can take muh guns.

Please kill yourself in a non-firearms related way.

-/k/

(You should pop some opioid painkillers and try the razor wire noose/2nd story window bit, die looking badass. Or Alluh Ackbar a mosque.)

shotgun to the dick, pussy

I live in Minnesota. Which is quite far from California

In other countries it's OTC, it's not a controlled substance so it should be easy to get ahold of, but it's prescription only in Merica.

Accidentally fall in to an industrial meat grinder.
Tie some heavy weights to your feet, handcuff your hand behind your back and jump off a bridge.
Threaten police with a gun and make sure you shoot at them.
Fall in front of a steam roller
Lay down on some railroad tracks so that your neck is on the track (side note: wear something that make you blend in).

Thanks

Argon gas, completely painless you'll just fall asleep and then your gone

Thanksss

Making sure you die in the process.
Next.

Diddling kids is not legal faggot

Helium if you're a faggot, a gun to your head if you're a normie.

>become famous
>organise an assembly at local preschool talking about growing up
>ask kids if they want to see a dead body
>before anyone can comprehend what you just said take out a sawn off and blow off your head
>bonus points for kids in the splatter zone

/thread

carbon monoxide. it binds to the hemoglobin in blood even stronger than oxygen. you don't even suffocate you merely fail asleep but it's the best sleep you've ever experience because you don't wake up and all of this bullshit fades away

Sent from my Android phone

walk neck deep in water then shoot yourself in the head