Coke and whiskey here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbqqw9RGmwU
youtube.com/watch?v=5OBOHrNUq2c
youtu.be/NBvB2S7cNzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

prove it with a timestamp

So jelly. How do i find coke?

cocaine some prescription cough syrup thats basically liquid hydrocodone, took some dabs now i'm about to smoke the resin out of my pipe.

it's whiskey and coke dumbass the liquor always goes first with cocktails

smoking weed, I got 10x salvia but I will fall asleep If I take it

Don't bother, it's expensive and the high isn't that great. Get speed or Crack

>doing drugs

OP: Speed takes me 2 days to recover.

Isnt speed=crank?

It's basically meth.

what's coke like, fam? I had friends that were into it, but I didn't have the money.

Its literally meth

OP: Like staying up late after seeing a dentist and wanting to talk about your childhood.

whiskey= and weed

speedballin bro

hey guise
Im on 2x20mg ciprilex
Thats DOUBLE what is recommended for my anxiety

I don't need drugs to have fun, I'm high on life.

reporting in.
have taken 60mg methadone orally + 40mg Oxy snorted
and am a bit bummed since i wasted around 50$ on 2,5g of amphetamine a week ago to try it and fucking hated it.....i´ll stick to my opiates and opioids thankyouverymuch!.....

a beer and a bowl

typical friday for me, but only because of the beer. i'm always high, weekend or not.
always.

weed and sugar.

gf didnt want any sex, so i guess i get to smoke dabs and eat candy till i pass out.
already ate a bag of sweedish fish and 2 bars of laffy taffy.
>am fatass

Both amphetamines, different substances.

ritalin

Beer and wax as usual.

>gf didnt want any sex
>am fatass
bizarre

Very strange

OP: it's my girlfriend's birthday. She doesn't do drugs I'm off to my "office" to do mine now she's in bed.

Just booze unfortunately

My adderall hookup is gone... I need to find another.

I'm doing fine without it, actually. It seems I'm only psychologically... inclined to take adderall.

Beer... I'm 30 and have to run a startup.. I can't party no more and my friends hate me for it

How is that?

31 here. I still go out on weekends. Usually 3 times a month. The hangovers are killer now but I still party.

>doing shrooms for the first time tomorrow
>so excited I can't sleep

Anyone want to toss up some music recs? I already have a few things I'm going to listen to but I want something dreamy and peaceful, but also kind of humbling, like I'm being given a tour of the universe by a benevolent space goddess.

OP: Kashiwa Daisuke

Yea man totally agree.. Partying kills two days for me now instead of one... Well if I go all out. I went to the club with a client a month ago.. Dunno, the whole club thing is kind of boring.

I try to have friends over for party, but everyone is busy now, at first I though it was because I'm not social enough with them.. but no, it's because everyone is literally busy and in the that "been there done that" stage.. If startup works out I'll pull a tom from myspace retire and travel the world taking pics..

I work for a tiny IT firm monday to friday. I may 32k a year in Canada. I have to drink.

excuse me while i flush some things and call the cops on you. but real tho dog, is the white girl good? numb gums?

im shit faced on some good rum and smoking some cones and taking dabs. some snow would be dope right now. shit some dope would be dope.

OP: It's actually shit. But I can get it. So that's what I get.

Carbon Based Lifeforms or Solar Fields

totally understand. I used to go to the bar every weekend. Got lucky though and opportunity showed is golden face, so now, for the next 4 years I'm 24/7 working...

Because as a millennial it's the only way I'll see 7 figures before 40. Even working google would have taken me fucking 20 years to reach exec status.. glad I got out of that. It was a cush job though, but damn talk about complacent

Koan, When the Silence is Speaking (album). My go to jam when tripping.

or this youtube.com/watch?v=pbqqw9RGmwU

Funny, carbon based lifeforms is actually what I currently have lined up. I'll check out solar fields.

Just finished up $50 worth of yay and a point of jaegar while watching narcos. figured you gotta get skied up while watching it.

Now it's 3 am and it's time to drink this 22 of coors and smoke a bowl while waiting for this percocet to kick in to go to sleep

depression

youtube.com/watch?v=5OBOHrNUq2c

Is this what is important to you?

OP: you seem like you have lost touch with what is important in life. Living. And took on the burden of moneylust.

>im still not happy
I grew up rich and I was a shoo-in to make buckets but that wasn't the life I wanted. I'm at peace with my 18/hr tooling tech job.

Money DOES NOT buy happiness.

> grew up rich
you still rich? Or at least still reaping the benefits of growing up rich?

weed and alpha.

The first time I was listening to CBL with earphones while tripping I was catapulted out of this world.
youtu.be/NBvB2S7cNzQ

Whats that shit