What's some poorfag food you'd still eat even if you got rich

What's some poorfag food you'd still eat even if you got rich

Fast food chicken nuggets.

True, but on a related note - Burger King needs to fire their idea team. Black Whopper? Whopper Hotdog? Whopperito? and those terrible chicken fries.

canned beans and hot dogs

Transformer blew during a storm a few days ago, couldn't really open the fridge/freezer or cook anything - can of beans it was.

I remember I was really poor once and I kept eating pancakes cause the mix was super cheap and it's all I had. It was the "just add water" kind.

Im not rich now but I can eat pretty much anything I want whenever I want. Yet I still eat pancakes. I can't imagine that will change.

So my answer is pancakes OP, it's pancakes...

Drunken ihop/waffle house runs are something I miss. I live in a real rural area now there's nothing like that around for at least a good 20 min drive

I'll have to try those though, I never really made them. Toasted a shitload of frozen waffles though

not even a denny's? that's a damn shame.

And the fully loaded fries

not even a mcdonalds or a sonic. The only thing within 10 miles is a Caseys, and its like 9.7m

Those fries look pretty damn good. I dont get why places like McDonald's have such unseasoned bland fries

peanut butter and jelly

Potatoes.

>those terrible chicken fries
nigga

Yeah never understood why people make such a big deal about their fries shits mediocre at best

Maybe it was just the place I tried them at, plus I didnt eat them right away...but they were horrible

I've had Banquet TV dinner nuggets that were better and Banquet is the banana meme of frozen meals

Monica.
they have a green chili one that's pretty good... cook them like 3/4 the way, cover in shredded cheese,finish them off? fuck yeah.

Do drinks count?

Ramen noodles, spaghetti and hot dogs. My favorite foods. I've been eating that for the past two years.

I don't fully cook them either. Ruins it.

anything made by little debbie

That's the problem with the microwave... not quite enough and your food is cold in the middle - bit too long and the corners are just dry and terrible

back in Denver, I had a knock-off zebra cake that was medicated. Pretty fuckin great.