So I got some over-dose 3.5mg bars, and I'm used to taking them once a week or so a while back...

So I got some over-dose 3.5mg bars, and I'm used to taking them once a week or so a while back, but just got a good deal so I got some. Anyway like usual to make sure they're safe I'll nibble off a 1/4 to feel the effects at work so someone will be around if I have an adverse reaction or some shit (anxiety speaking).

That was **Thursday**, and I ended up taking one more 1/4 after work, 4 hrs later.* (total of 1/2 the bar)* Last thing I remember after I got home from work and then waking up (now) in my bed in my work clothes.

It is 10:30pm Friday. (I work 8-6s). So I panic, I check my bank records and internet history and found out what the fuck I did..it said that I went to mcdonalds for lunch like usual...mhm.. Then I call a coworker and he said 'yea, you came in yesturday, you looked tired as shit though, I told you that you could just go home cause you look like your about to fall asleep" (but I ended up staying till close).

He also told me I didnt fuck anything up or look drunk or anything, I just looked like I was falling asleep on my feet.

How the fuck...

Thats some good shit user

Oh shit i got dubs

shit anything couldnt have happened

I got more dubs! Am i an oldfag now? Does that mean im a mod now?

You got doubles too!

what are you even talking about...dubs are at the end

You got double doubles! That means a quad! Are you a wizard? You must be an old fag
Checkd

I got trips!!

And quads!!

Do they have dubs on reddit? Its the same as a Sup Forums isnt it?

You're obviously a new fag if you dont know what dubs are it must still be summer

404 dubs not found

Newfag
user you remind me of myself, theres a lot of times that my brain shuts off the record option when on drugs or alcohol and i always get the same exact feeling as you do, you remember nothing and feel like something catastrophic probably happened, you start making up fake memories, it all around suck ass, and you were probably fine or at leat looked like you were fine, just fucked up enough so that you're asleep while still active. If my rambling doesnt apply to you its probably because u was a sleepwalker as a child. try to avoid this by being careful on your next trip/ the next time you dose, not only is it shitty to feel that way but its increasing your tolerance to the drug which will cost you money in the long run

You got doubles too! Welcome to the oldfag club newfag

I was a sleepwalker* not you*** or maybe youtoo

thanks for explanation..also you mean becareful about taking so much I black out because of tolerance?

Call 811 now! Wub wbub wubububububub wub wubb bububububbububububuuu

I can tell they are doing great things for you, bright shiny future ahead

No you blacked out because you took too much, taking too much increases tolerance, tolerance make you use more druga for the same feeling

Remember when u were a teenager and used to be drunk with 2 beers? Now your body is more tolerant to alcohol and you have to drink a six pack to get this feeling

With drugs when you take too much not only you get a shit trip but it also makes your body more tolerant so it will take you almost as much to get high the next time

So if ut keeps going up it will cost you more money in the long run which is shitty

3.5mg bars.

like, someone pressed them at home?
between ambien and xanax i got years of my life i cant remember.

You black out after taking half??
You should be more careful honestly...
That's dangerous with such a low tolerance.
I knew a kid who died from blacking out and taking more until he died..

how do you die from a benzo overdose?

Would I be able to take 2mg twice a week and not get a seizure WD when I stop?