ITT post a girl you know from facebook and other anons say what they would do graphically

ITT post a girl you know from facebook and other anons say what they would do graphically

please give back, if someone replies to your post respond to another

Other urls found in this thread:

quiz-maker.com/Q2YPAAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im not too creative in this, but I would take her skirt of and fuck her so hard she would feel forever enslaved to me, leave the shirt on.

would force the girl on the right on her knees and relentlessly face fuck her without letting her rest, all the while the girl on left eats her out. Then I blow my load all over their tits

Bend her over and fuck her ass until I fill it with cum

Bump for interest

Lol still posting this bitch.. Call a prostitute to hang out with or something

Grab her by her ponytail and fuck her doggy style until she passes out

how would you use?

That bitch on the right. I'd fuck her bareback from behind and edge for at least 30 min. Then I'd make sure and put at least one spurts worth of cum in her before pulling out and pushing my cock straight down her throat. I would make a direct deposit right into her stomach.

I'm good at cumming twice, so I'd pull out of her throat, and pound her again while kissing her mouth. Then I'd pull out again and push my cock right past the back of her mouth, down her throat, and make another (albeit weaker) deposit again into her stomach.

she'd be my receptacle for the night that's for sure.

dont have fb have a skype pic instead

tear off those shorts and her panties, stuff her panties up her pussy and fuck her ass til she bleeds. Any moar of this hottie?

I'd slap my cock all over her face and lips. I'd go back and forth between that and pushing my cock down her throat.

I'd do that for about 15 minutes before I couldn't handle it anymore. Then I'd rip off her pants and panties, I'd spit on my dick, and I'd push right inside of her. I'd pound her in the missionary position until I nutted deep inside of her.

yeah, what else would you do?

Wow i would just fuck this one raw. I would make her ride me until her pussy gets sore and i will cum into her womb, impregnating her. I need to impregnate this girl so badly..

I'd use her as my standing fleshlight after I've taken the time to taste her everywhere. Fast and hard is how I'd use her

>_
This one needs some protein. I'd tie her up and throat fuck against a bed post until I came down her throat. Clean and simple.

fucking salivating, I would suck her tits and eat her pussy for hours. With a beautiful face like that I would fuck her mouth till I explode, as soon as I'm hard again her ass and pussy are getting pounded till dawn and I finish with a deep load in her womb

would get a group of guys to gangbang her with me, dp her and throat fuck her then finally completely bukkake her tits and face

which one and why, Sup Forums?

She likes to show off

here's their names for easy recognition

enough with the god damned asians

What would anons do to her?

Please do her!
quiz-maker.com/Q2YPAAE

nah

be rough with these sisters, they're kinky as hell

wwyd to her?

These threads are all Beta as fuck, none of you fags would even have the balls to talk to these women let alone do half the shit you saying

by her crayons, school starts in a few weeks

What are you, anti-fantasy?

Nice second photo!
Nice lips on her too!

how would you help destroy her?

I'm pro reality, this shit is pathetic and y'all are wasting time that could be spent talking to these women and trying to get somewhere.

i'll take the two that dont look like total sluts thanks yall can have the rest

id beat her, half drown her til she passes out. fuck her, break her spine, shatter her pelvis. she'll wake up screaming in pain. id fuck her again and twist her neck til it cracks then fuck her til she's cold like a rag doll.

Dat ass mang

Suicide Squad filming is over Mr Leto, you can stop being such an edgy cunt now.

force her to stare me in the eyes as I ruin her anus, go ass to mouth and piss down her throat and make her swallow every drop

how about these holes?

Here is another of her ass

gotta say slightly disappointing minus the jeans, still very dickable though

The girl on the left.... I'd drag her ass back to the IMAX cinema so they could continue to play IMAX movies on her fourteenhead

and another, this one is quite old

Wwyd

I think it's just a bad position, I've seen her irl and her ass is huge.

Seeing the dress she is wearing I would snatch her at a party then take her home and tie her up, pull her skirt up and panties aside then pound her asshole hard making sure she screams then I would turn her around and plug her throat up letting it massage the cum out of my balls and into her stomach

bump

More please?

This was a couple of days ago

i'd tie her down and cut her clothes off, then I'd feed her, but everything I fed her would have been in her pussy first, ever, start small, say a hot dog, then slowly work up to cucumbers, squashes etc, find out how much her pussy will stretch, once it was full, I'd fuck her in the ass

Got a twitter/instagram?

I'd get her fuckdrunk and fuck her tits until i coat her pretty face in cum

>sister
big slut for real who gets pleasure in satisfying a man's kink. been in a gangbang with 3 guys while being taped by the 4th, pretty sure even the 4th guy fucked her but in the vid only 3 people were doing her.

true. but still we will post it

op you have more of this slut?

Hello

Take the fat slut on the left and push her ugly face down to the bed.

Fuck her huge flabby ass, as her blonde friend watches and rubs her clit, encouraging her friend to take the cock deeper.

Found this pic of a friends wife. Looks fuckn sexy

damn lucky man... you give her the eye a little more often now?

H2

any love for this big titted slut?

yup. What you think of her?

Would you

H33

What does user think of this country girl?

I love creepin my buddy's gfs and wives
She's a sexy bitch

anyone interested?

Little emma