Dickable Black Girls

Dickable Black Girls

Let's face it, most are gross but some are dickable.

Then post the ones that are, assface.

That's what I'm doing.

The only dickable blacks are the ones that aren't realy black.

Does this look white in any way to you?

oc - morning creepshots

To be honest, they may not be pretty face-wise, but some do look like cum dumpster.

But when they're all mixed up they look hideous.

To me, either be real black (like pitch black african skin) or not. Black girls don't look good mixed.

fucking upside down wtf

Black girls trying to look white look tranny.

No thanks.

Black/Mestizo

Dickable B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶G̶i̶r̶l̶s̶ Quadroons

Would you?

Look at that ass, what do you think?

But she looks so ghetto.

in an instant

gross

Agree, most black girls either look terrible mixed or they look really exotic. Brazilians and full africans are god tier. White/black mixes usually look weird.

Really? Goddamn mixed girls.

first dickable out of all these posted pics

>Black girls trying to look white look tranny
>Black girls look tranny

I don't think you understand that every black person in the US is mixed.

IKR

You're spot on except with Brazilians. Fuck them too.

But yeah, mixed blacks or whites don't look good. Be a darkie or be a vanilla cracker, but no mixed up shit.

>So yeah, I'm a purist

I want to fuck a black chock so bad. Had almost every other; white of all varieties, Mexican, Indian, Asian. Just never had a black chick.

dat ass is probably 3X larger when it's not being constrained by that spandex and spanx

So... no one said black girls from US only.

I'm not even in the US.

Depends on what you mean by "aren't really black"

I'm sure there are anons who'd only do lightskin black girls.....but I prefer them to be 'whiter' personality-wise

I'll take the darkest-skinned black girl who isn't ghetto or angry, who's normally happy, smiling and can speak English properly.....over the lightest-skinned, finger-snapping, neck-rolling hoodrat any day

Bro

What is this? Puerto Rican? Asian? Damn Rihanna look-alikes.

gethus qwist.nig

Nah mate, brazilians can look good too although they've mixed with literally every race on the planet. Mixed black girls are meh, full africans are where it's at if you want to see good black wimmin.

the thread is "dickable black girls"

more white than black

Ok, we can agree god-tier black women are in Africa with their unique exceptions.

Could someone please tell black women to stop straightening their hair
I realize not all of them have chemically-straightened hair but a lot of them do
That afro-style hair is hot as hell when they grow it out

It's part of their culture to grow their hair out like that, it's an African thing.

Kek so many fagits pretending they wouldn't make sweet sex on bitch because she different color but truth is they just little peen ugmos hahahahahaha here's some pussy for u white bois but watch out which tittaes u suck cos they don't all spout milks!

don't even bother trying to convince yourself that she ain't hot.

this this this this
one of the best things about black girls is that natural-looking black girl hair. straightened or braided hair on black chicks just looks terrible and trashy.

Now that's what I'm talking about. I'm fapping to her color (no bullshit black).

>You checkin out my booty, whiteboi?

There are beautiful women in all races, let's not be assholes. However I'll have to say that white mixed with any race just ends up looking bad. South American or European mixing with other races is another story.

Dang that shit ain't coming off.
>am now in love