kittens or puppies?

Puppies

How is your blood poisonned?

you feelin good?

It's not poisoned

Can i have your credit card number?

Crushed velvet sheets!

No, my heart is broken

What would be the diameter of the sun of it were to collapse into a black hole?

I'm drunk, but not stupid

That sucks.

What else do you do?

spaceplace.nasa.gov/review/dr-marc-sun/black-hole-sun.html

Im drunk too

Alcool shouldnt exist

I'm uneployeed, I don't have a gf, I'm so lonely, I'm a waste of human being

You're drinking so you can zone out of your misery for a period of time and you actually believe in this self forged delusion of yours. This is a temporary solution user, you will only sulk into your condition and end up being an alcoholic surrounded by your own guilt and probably die choking on your own vomit. You choose to be stuck in your misery while the world keeps spinning and the sun shall still bloom. Its not the end of the world. Who knows what awaits you tomorrow. Keep your chin up.

JK you're pathetic, make sure before you get wasted find a gun and pull the trigger.

Me too buddy. Fellow drunk user here washing away the pain. Keep on

It's ok friend, it makes forget about my problems

Is it true your gay?

Fuck you dude, kill yourself, I'm still having hope I'm my life

Me too friends. Just drink and enjoy. Laugh, cry and do whatever you gotta do. We'll get through w/e it is. And if not we die.

No, I have a gf

Don't listen to the people on this site who feel a rise in confidence for putting down others. I'm drinking here with ya bud. It's no real solution to fix anything of course but it at least gives you temporary relief which is better than nothing. Sometimes you can't challenge your storms in life but have to ride then out and that's ok