With all this anti white shit going around

With all this anti white shit going around

>maybe he was on to something

>also nazi thread

>With all this anti racist shit going around
There, fixed it for ya. Unfortunately, anti-white racists are blending in with many anti-racist movements because no one in the USA wants to call a black racist out... because they will call the one calling them out a racist and that is exactly what people will believe.

Yeah he was, he was onto the NWO jews

He emphasized pride in heritage, something that as a white nordic man, if I did I would be accused of racism.
He was onto something, not so much in race, but in ideals. Strength and faith in your people.

Though his belief in a racial hierarchy does bode some truths in today's anti-white America.
The fact that blacks are racially acting against whites, and violently so, displays a sort of mental inferiority in their being same as it in whites would if whites violently attacked blacks for their race.

The boys attack their enemies, their inferiors.
The men indenture them.

Need I remind y'all of the '36 Olympics? Yeah a black man won. The debate was over 80 years ago.

And hitler awarded him too while America didn't

What anti-white shit?

The part where white people cant do or say shit anymore with havin to be PC or called a racist

So what you're saying is that hitler is the the first cuck? That would explain a great many things.

I saw the pretense of that before this election, but not anymore. Everything's kind of on the table now, yet everybody still has a scapegoat.

Of course he was...white power lol

This actually made me chuckle

Well if you didnt get it yet it is anti white with all the shaming

The anti-white shit where police shoot unarmed black men in the back, and then get away with it?

The anti-white shit where North Carolina, among other Republican-controlled states, explicitly researches differences in how black and white people vote, and then passes a new law, explicitly designed to eliminate the ways black people more frequently vote, under the guise of "combating voter fraud," something which demonstrably almost never happens, and when it does, isn't ameliorated by such laws...?

The anti-white shit where a guy who is out-and-out supported by the stormfront, the KKK, and every other racist person and organization, is the Republican nominee? And he wants to build a border wall and deport tens of millions of people?

Oh, wait, you mean the anti-white shit where your fee-fees are hurt because YouTube won't let you monetize your racist video rants. Waaaah. Lil bitch.

Has somebody the webm of streesed out with Hitler?

Also
>Sieg Heil

Ur talking about Murica my man , just look how they are shaming germany and the rest of nordic origin europe for being proud of their roots

>The anti-white shit where police shoot unarmed black men in the back, and then get away with it?

Actually, more whites are shot by cops than blacks are. Also, most cops that shoot blacks are either black or Hispanic.

>The anti-white shit where a guy who is out-and-out supported by the stormfront, the KKK, and every other racist person and organization, is the Republican nominee? And he wants to build a border wall and deport tens of millions of people?

KKK has come out in support of Hillary, not Trump.

As for the border wall, other countries have border walls as well. The only people Trump plans on deporting are those who are here illegally, which our laws already call for.

>The anti-white shit where police is acused of false racism for tking out resisting / fleeing criminals
fix'd

>The anti-white shit where North Carolina state officials are acused of racism for preventing fraud and protecting the democratic system?
fix'd

>The anti-white shit where a guy is accused of being racist just because some retarded, actual racists support him? The same guy who is acused of being racist by doing nothing but to prevent illegal border-crossing, WITH the support of the mexican president?
fix'd

>Oh, wait, you mean the anti-white shit where the word racist is redefined in such a way that only whites can be acused of racism, while BLM actively hunts white folks in the streets.
fix'd

and yea, we mean exactly this shit.

kek'd & rekt

this.
fucking liberals.
But maybe the next election will improve that situation. A push from right can be felt around here.

WE SHALL RAISE AGAIN
OUR MACHINES WILL ROAR
NOTHING CAN HOLD US THEN
FOR WE WILL BRING YOU WAR