Friendly reminder that last night, Australians got KUCKED out of existence by American shitposting...

Friendly reminder that last night, Australians got KUCKED out of existence by American shitposting. They got KUCKED so hard that they had to call the KUCK MOD to clean up their babby-tears for them.

Remember folks, when you're in an argument with an Ausfag, they follow a strict routine of unoriginal posting. This can easily be countered with the following:

>we're losing this argument
>revert to butthurt!
>no goddamnit, we used that one two posts ago!
>okay, use per capita!
>we're all outta that too, lads!
>fuckkkkk fuckkkkk what do we do? WHAT DO WE DO M8S?
>what about epic bantz?
>epic bantz?
>yeah have we used it? check dingo-dan! Hurry!
>no, no we haven't used that one!
>USE IT USE IT USE IT HOLY FUCK EPIC BANTZ

Australians are asleep right now m9

>because they were up all night getting KUCKED

>spending literal hours howling repeatedly at one poster
>masters of bantz
Pick one.

STRAYA CUNTS.

ISLE OF KUCKS

AHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED KUCKED

COWARDLY AUSFAGS called a KUCK MOD to solve all their problems last night after getting BTFO'd for hours by a single shitposter. More on the hour.

>when your australian and you get KUCKED so hard you pass out

all mods are yanks

Samefag: the thread

KUCKED YANK MOD KUCKED YANK MOD KUCKED YANK MOD KUCKED YANK MOD KUCKED YANK MOD KUCKED YANK MOD KUCKED YANK MOD KUCKED YANK MOD KUCKED YANK MOD KUCKED YANK MOD

>no they're all different posters durrr
Netherlands wins bronze in intelligence

>Australians
>witty
Pick none.

So stop posting and instead kys

But then you wouldn't be aware of the AUSKUCKS running away and crying to their KUCK MOD to solve their problems.

Where were you when Australia got KUCKED so hard they had to cry to a mod for help?

I was KUCKING Australians.

if he was cucked/kucked why did you feel the need to make this thread and then keep replying to yourself

To raise awareness you silly TEAKUCK.

What happened? I was busy watching the Olympics.

HEY KUCKS HAD TO EAT AND HAD TO SKEET WHAT'D I MISS?

>AUSKUCKS spent hours raging at a single americunt, only to cry to a KUCK MOD to delete all of their problems for them.

Proof Australia is bronze in shitposting and everything else.

>23R, 6P
SWAs absolutely SHOOK

Mods didnt delete the thread, aussies and nz's stayed in it talking about the potential new nz flag. People just stopped responding to the single american left in it who had posted the same thing literally 50 odd times and it made him furious, that same american, still furious, now appears to have started this thread and had samefagged it up to 30 posts.

>here comes the cover-up

It's KUCK awareness day folks

Heres the same fag, post again so we know its you.
>8 posters

Let's see if they call their KUCK MOD to save them from the shitposting

Well that explains your posting frequency then kek

>some yuro spent an hour making this without realizing that handegg created Sup Forums

Meh.

Careful, if you get KUCKED too hard you'll have to call your KUCK MOD like last night.

But you're the cuck lol, you just admitted it

>still 8 posters
My fucking sides. Literally did not know it was possible to make someone this upset. Im out, cya gaylord.

>when the KUCKS come back from babbies first nap

>cuck spelled with two Ks

Remember when Sup Forums memes were good?

>they're posting again
KUCK PARADE INCOMING

You're putting on a parade? How nice

What is he even talking about? What do l did we lose in?

>it's a KUCK parade.
And Australia has all the floats.

Your fellow AUSKUCKS raged at a single poster over 3 threads for hours, only to give up and cry to their mammy KUCK MOD to delete their embarrassment.

You also lost at something else, but I can't remember what.

>what do I did we lose in?

Dunno

Essentially, one sperg was very hurt by our shitposting on day one, has harboured resentment for a week, and has now spent 2 days samefagging and spamming one pasta, then changed tack, deleted all his posts and tried to construct a narrative about mods.

If he thinks this is good, then he has never seen a /cric/ thread

>and you spent hours raging at him, eventually summoning a mod because you were too puccy to handle one shitposter
KUCKS'R'US

Sure, I guess I'll support your cause, you've put so much effort into raising awareness about your plight.

Thank you kind sir.

Yes, you are

>What do l did we lose in?
Well, you lost in basic English for a start.

>no u r
They're doing it again! Summon the KUCK MOD you fucked up!

Great thread

Thanks breh, just trying to raise awareness.

What's a KUCK? Is that when you elect the BBC to fuck your country while you watch?

You have literally admitted that you're a cuck multiple times in this thread. You even organised a cuck pride parade. I don't understand why this upsets you?

EXACTLY.

>they haven't learned from last night
You guys are going to have to summon your KUCK MOD again

>aussie shitposting has literally driven this one american insane

neat

>tfw the samefag is a New Zealander with a proxy

>he's double posting the exact thing in two threads I made
The KUCKS have reached critical mass! They'll call the MODS soon!

Ok, here's the summoning spell

Ooga booga mods mods mods

Now quick, delete your own posts or the magic won't work and your narrative will be aborted

Sounds about right

Thise is the most blatant falseflagging ive ever seen

This is actually the first time im experiencing your furious autism, it doesnt surprise me that others share a similar opinion

good thread
good proxy play
should be a sport tbqh

>they've invented a narrative for why they ran away
>critical mass KUCK damage control
I'll be sure to screen cap the next KUCK MOD summoning you perform!

>he almost sounds, dare I say it.... MAD
C'mon KUCK, it's just shitposting.

>we're losing this argument
>revert to greentexting about per capita!
>no goddamnit, we used that one two posts ago!
>okay, samefag and use the copypasta!
>we're all outta that too, lads!
>fuckkkkk fuckkkkk what do we do? WHAT DO WE DO BROS?
>what about blaming mods?
>cuck mods?
>yeah have we used it? check chad! Hurry!
>no, no we haven't used that one!
>USE IT USE IT USE IT HOLY FUCK KUCK MODS

>HE SAVED IT
I love you too, AUSKUCK

Okay proxyfag, show us your true identity.

>I'm actually KUCKSTRALIAN

Thanks you the (You)s

I'm trying to apologize.

Wouldn't surprise me if this was AMS tbqh

I lied. You're a bunch of pussy KUCKS

>the KUCKS ran away again.

Hey why were my posts removed?

>74 replies
>17 posters
>one seriously dedicated faggot

CuckFest2016

You must've been reported as a co-conspirator. The KUCK MOD assumed you were me. You're lucky to still be here.

australians thoroughly destroyed ITT 2bh