You either love or hate Donald Trump, which one is it?

You either love or hate Donald Trump, which one is it?

I'm actually pretty indifferent

Is that photoshopped? He looks like shit.

I don't believe it is

Wow. Why are we only questioning Clinton's health?

/thread

I love jokes
but i hate bad joking people

Neither, but the political choices made by the United States are continuing to worry the world.

What the fuck happened guys, you used to be cool.

When were we cool?

I'm black and supporting Tump because he tells the black community what needs to said.

We still are. Who's your rep?

Because Trump is a 70 year old man who still sleeps 4 hours a day and yet manages to do 3 speeches a day, while wearing a suit and bullet proof vest, and sometimes in 100+ degree weather, like in Arizona.

Say it with me,

PRESIDENT
DONALD
J.
TRUMP

neither.

PRESIDENT
ROB
HALFORD

>PRESIDENT
>DONALD
>J.
>TRUMP

I'm black and supporting Trump because he tells the black community what needs to said.

I think he is a bettrr option for delaying America from becoming the next Brazil but I don't think he will make it great again. You guys are fucked and have been for years.
He's also a retard but at least he isn't a fake ronot like Hillary, I don't know how anyone could believe anything she says. Don't have any faith in America, hopefully Europe turns things around

Underrated post

boot licker.

Indifferent as well. I acknowledge the brilliance in his campaign, I mean, I've never heard anyone mentioned more on all news/TV/social media than trump. Ever. He's a great actor/puppet. I am concerned about the things his campaign have revealed about this country, like the fact that there is way more racism, hate, and intolerance than we were accounting for. Even if trump looses, that isn't just going away. From the start I thought he was placed in order to put Hillary in, not so sure now, but Hillary (aside from being evil as he'll probably) just irritates me more than trump, I find trump so absurd it's actually hilarious at times. Anyway, this whole election has been one massive joke and a big "fuck you"to anyone who still had some vague hope in our "democracy"

Love.

He's the next president and the insanity of the left will finally come to a stop

Does Clinton not travel as much? I know she hasn't held a conference in a while, since her tactic is to just keep her mouth shut and let Trump's run, but I imagine neither gets much sleep. What sparked the health thing anyway, did she collapse during a speech?

I agree the racism is very problematic

>build the wall
>vote trump

I
I love him like a love song baby
I
I love him like a love song baby
I
I love him like a looooove song babyyyy

Geometry may be solved due to my efforts with the Microsoft Nokia 877 with HEXCORE Logic keeping unit, this means solving shapes with trig mathamatics.

Logic keeping units are fried EVERYWHERE and need a upgrade.

I solved trig itself now onto me getting a 455 at 16K

theres actually a rumor that she sleeps way too much, possibly getting 12+ hours everyday, even carson has trouble keeping up with miss poopee pants

yeaah, so sexy, shiit

Nigga it's the opposite. Trump said nothing about black people where Clinton was caught black facing. So you are a coon.

dude doesnt give a fuck about the citizens feelings. i dont give a fuck about the citizens feelings. he wants to fix our broken government and make america great again. i say let em

he's not even racist