Impending kratom ban

Impending kratom ban.

DEA will effectively ban kratom on 9/30.

Bump.

I never liked the taste.

Haha junkie faggots

Source

Look, you little bitch. If you don't think for one second I don't know what you're trying to do right now, you're fucking out of your fucking mind, kiddo. I'll have you know I trolled far more people in the past hour than you have in your entire life. I eat shit like you for a snack, bro. Stop playing around and acting like a fucking asshole for once and maybe I'll think twice before smearing your fucking face across the sidewalk. You're nothing to me. You think you got what it takes to pull off a good troll well try again, kiddo. I've been doing this a lot longer than you possibly would ever know. I wake up with the sole intention on making someone's life fucking miserable. I've been on more IP's than you can handle and if you think you can handle an ass beating the size of Mars then I invite you to bring it on.

thank god. why all these faggots think its cool and try to get a buzz is beyond me

Who the heck gives a fudge?

One Google search will get you tons of reputable sources

fag

I had the same prediction with bath salts. I bought a bunch (now stockpiled in my basement) in hopes to sell them as the next new-wave drug. Sadly, I was wrong. Now I awkwardly explain what's in boxes to friends who wonder what is in that big pile in my basement.

I don't understand the point of the ban. Seems like getting rid of it will cause more harm than good.

DEA has opted to forgo public commentary on the ban, per this chunk of legalize:

any further delays in the process for issuance of temporary scheduling orders would be impracticable and contrary to the public interest in view of the manifest urgency to avoid an imminent hazard to the public safety.

This is not an imminent hazard to public health. What are these people smoking?

watch that language mate
what would my wifes daughter think having grown men use such foul language

>my wifes daughter
so you keep a owlkid

I think they'll ban anything that tickles your receptors, given the slightest excuse (unless it's alcohol, nicotine, or caffeine, or is prescribed. Good thing big pharma has lobbyists...)

Remember that it's for your own good, though; those people are there to protect YOU against unscrupulous snake oil salesmen who are out to take your money, ruin your health, and turn you into a prostitute to support your habit.

Drugs are the devil, praise Jesus!

good, garbage drug

...yeah, this isn't trolling, it's an actual thing lol. go look it up

a lot of people who rely on it to for opiate withdrawal, pain management, or day-to-day living, I guess.

How so?

With Marijuana heading toward legalization DEA needs to create a new demon to take up the slack. Like Marijuana before it was prohibited, most people have never heard of kratom much less used it. This latest move will no doubt provide mass advertising for the product and the new law will facilitate creation of a new black market. Basically organized crime and police are the beneficiaries at the expense of the general public.

if you give five fucks about some pisspoor rc you should just hero

...it's not an RC, though. It's a plant. And don't you mean "an hero"?

As a recreational drug, it is sort of useless (which is why the ban, while utterly predictable, makes no sense). As a mood lift/mild painkiller, or a palliative for opiate withdrawal, it can be a godsend for some people.

i thought America was realizing that banning things is retarded and people will do it anyway

Cigarettes most likely

It can't be patented and it's making people take fewer opiates

i thought there some big thing about doctors giving out too many addictive drugs these days anyway?

at least in my gay country there is. kratom banned here too though. just kill me pls

>a lot of people who rely on it to for opiate withdrawal, pain management, or day-to-day living, I guess.
I'll get my personal pool of senators on this shit asap serious sam.

>think its cool
You know, not everybody does things because it´s "cool", people just genuinely enjoy it.