Why does Sup Forums hate black people? Here in the south of England, black people and white people act the same...

Why does Sup Forums hate black people? Here in the south of England, black people and white people act the same, to the point that I didn't realise race was an issue until I was about 13. My primary school never mentioned racism and there were never racist incidents. Explain how having darker skin makes any difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
fmkorea.com/409462977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everybody hate niggers. No matter their colour.

because it's easier to be ignorant and generalize large segments of people

yeah in southern england black and white are equal

equally shitty that is

stop pretending like your shithole is the pinnacle of civilisation

You probably went to a rich school or something. I'm not English but the niggers are horrble in my country.

I just wanna know whos the girl in the pic and is there anymore? Im about to beat my dick off to her but i wanna wait and see if theres more.

Cause around here they don't act the same. They act like a nigger.

ye same for me really, but we didnt have black people or asians apart from a doctor, its changing now tho, but they are all educated and contribute to the town, but it is weird seeing them however much i think i'm not racist

Is your town under a rock? How are you not aware of the metric assload of statistics that clearly point out that blacks are less intelligent and more prone to commit violent crimes than any other race?

Move to the fucking ghetto of Chicago for a fucking month and then tell me you don't understand racism. Ignorant fucking kid...

Most of my friends while growing up were black because I lived in a really black neighbourhood. I agree, there are some decent black folk but there are also gangbangers and other people I would rather not hang out with. Every race has its own version of degenerates anyway.

He only has like 1% black people in England, so not even enough to form an actual opinion on race.

Only about 4 pics

Don't act like you're somehow the authority on race.

This is my thinking. I never saw a bias to one race being better, just people doing shitty things

whats her snapchat?

I don't hate any race

West Sussex is the Best Sussex, England's south has the best people.

white people are Pathetic, people are different PERIOD no matter the color, white people just cant accept the fact that their boring as fuck , and soon to be the minority in the this new age... Asians / Hispanics / blacks then whites ... know your place dumb fucks ...

This

>Implying that the other thread with these pictures isn't still active

Did she return your $600 faggot

in another thread where OP claims she owes him some money

How was it implied it was inactive?

Not my pic

Here

Yeah, blaming race for a person's bad behaviour just seems stupid. Shitty people are going to be shitty people no matter what their race or skin colour is, and it's mostly due to bad parenting and growing up in a shitty environment. I've met white trash and black thugs, both are equally terrible people, but that doesn't mean their race is terrible.

It's hilarious when you trace back the roots of history you'll find that the white people slept with many women from different cultures and countries when they formed their empires back then. They used them as sex slaves and reproduced many children with them, which ultimately caused the huge clash of racemixing we have today. Yet at the same time white people blame every other race except themselves for racemixing. What a bunch of massive hypocrites.

Another

There's nothing good about chicago. execpt maybe sport peppers maybe. Those are pretty good

damn who is she? so hawt.

u seem upset

This is true

> civilization
There fixed that for you,
You're welcome,
The pinnacle of civilization.

Bro are you a liberal or something?

I'm not upset, I'm pretty calm right now. I'm just voicing my opinion about how racism is hypocritical and generally stupid. The same people that racists idolise like slave masters and slave owners are the people who started it all to begin with.

I'm not that guy but I see where people are coming from when criticising Islam but compared to that, what do blacks even do?

I hate niggers, not blacks. There are niggers of all races.

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU

South London mixed racefag here, white Americans are just scared of every other race imo cos they KNOW they're the beta race

thanks mate, I squirted a lot of my semen out to this bitch. Emptied out my testies for sure.

Does she have Instagram?

Commie detected

fmkorea.com/409462977

thnx mate.

The English Empire, the Nazi Empire, the Roman Empire...white people know their place and when some dumb asses think they are bigger they get their shit burnt to a crisp...know your place dumb fuck

yea they all fell didnt last long,
NO Dynasties, NO real Reign, Asians Owns and Control the World then and Now..... and before the Romans you had the Egyptians they were not White you Dumb ignorant bigot, leave America and see the Real World, America lied to you and taught you what they wanted your feeble mind to learn ........ Learn your place, you minority, non original peace of shit..... you use no American Technology its all Foreign mainly Asian.... or you think thats a lie too.... too stupid to succeed .....

>Actually wanting to strip away guns from a country founded by guns
Why don't you just strip England of freedom of speech? It's a country founded on complaining
almost everything else I agree with

There's a portion of the American population that has descended from white trash who made their living off of the work of Africans. They are feel as though something has been taken from them and try to make up the difference wherever they can.

statistics show that within the next 10 - 20 years whites will be the least favored RAce of the World, nobody likes you, thats why your culture vultures you have nothing to call your own, you just copy and paste everything to your own style, its pretty obvious now,.... white women dont like white men anymore... .. even jewish women are switching, they dont want to become extinct, and not relevant ......

>Being this retarded
Congrats, if you think that a "Soon to be minority" and you think they should learn their place you have successfully attempted to repeat history

statistics show that within the next 10 - 20 years whites will be the least favored RAce of the World, nobody likes you, thats why your culture vultures you have nothing to call your own, you just copy and paste everything to your own style, its pretty obvious now,.... white women dont like white men anymore... .. even jewish women are switching, they dont want to become extinct, and not relevant ......

>Being this retarded

Go to US, or to France, You will see

but you are the minority especially in NYC ... Google, make the attempt to be smart if you can...... whites live in the woods in new york state, the city life is for the superior beings of this world.....

WE WUZ ROME N SHIT

Crackers are delusional.

It's actually pretty sad but it's true. Most 'white culture' is formed on top of other cultures. Their 'cultural dish' is a fucking meat sandwich for crying out loud.

Freedom of speech is an American thing, people think we have it but if you look closely you will see we actually technically don't...
#godsavethequeen

Freedom of speech doesn't really exist anywhere, it's just an illusion that democrats like to use in order to make you feel like you have a choice, but your choices are already predetermined.

Ok Morpheus,
Put the tinfoil hat down...

the problem we have in society is that black people, dont smarten up they choose to remain ignorant and stupid, like dedicating their life to being Dumb for life is like the thing.. its pretty dumb,

Name me one country that's democratically run and actually bases its decisions on votes by the people or with any true freedom of speech. Democracy is a bigger farce than liberalism is.

kek

This doesn't even make sense.

Wouldn't it be cool if they banned all races and genders.
Eg on passport there is no race or gender. Just nothing.
You picture n name n shit.
I don't really care about race or anything. I wonder how many people on b are the same and are just baiting for the lelz

I'm not white dipshit.
And thanks for dodging the history lesson

Since when do they ask for your race in airports or for passports?

move to the southern U.S. for three weeks, limeyfag. then come back with a new thread. that is all.

thats cause you're english m8. England is different. You should listen to Drum & Bass. i know theres a station there.

In America they don't know how to act

Don't tell me how to live my life/identify.
I'm a black,Hispanic albino that is transvestgaylesrosexual!

i bet the restroom sign for that is a piece of work.

>transvestgaylesrosexual!

So you're straight?

Maybe if you didn't put people in ghettos and treat them like second class citizens you'd have fewer problems. Ignorant fucking bigot...

I am transnigga!!

Black people reproduce a lot, it's not just black people but poor people and uneducated people in general do. When you get too many poor people having a ton of babies, these kids usually grow up to be gangbangers, drug sellers because their parents could do fuck all to raise them right, take them to school and they probably abandoned them. Black people living in poverty is a self inflicted problem, they did it to themselves.

As a Brit who traveled the us I kinda get it though.
I went to areas when a side arm would have been nice to have(dumb I know)
But that was just because it was a shithole, sure there were a lot of black people but the main thing is it was poor.
Also the vast majority of white Americans in this area threw the n word around loads. In England they would be arrested for inciting racial hatred.
So I see why black people will shoot you just for being white. Cus only 1 in 100 whites are decent people there the chances are you will rid the world of a dick anyway.
In England this happens less, sure we have shit areas but you won't die for it, you might get robbed cus you are in a poor area but you won't die.

If you are wondering where this super shit part of America was it was Cleveland Ohio.

> 1800s
>be southern plantation owner
>own niggers
>breed strongest niggers to get superniggers
>nigger be smart, big no-no, so kill smart nigger
>most of smart genes taken out of nigger gene pool
>niggers get bigger, stronger and more stupid from generation to generation
>suddenly niggers be free, still big and stupid
>start aping it up, robbin' n killin' mo'fos' n sheit
>Whitey be all like: niggas be dangerous, muh white supremacy, etc.
>Don't beliebe when rest of the world has no nigger problem, niggas be cool

So America has a race problem, but it's one you idiots created yourselves. Stop bitching about it.

thats why

Welk here in the US most of our blacks act like your Chavs so we just assume they are going to act that way when we see them.

Because it's more about generations of poor uneducated people

Ok so I'm not racists I just hate peasants.
How do we get rid of the poor people...?

You're a racist

um so yeah I'm going to need a name of the chick in the OP asap.

Theres no such thing as niggee heaven

Skewed, but mostly accurate. White people treat black people like shit because of...tradition I guess? I had a recent conversation with a buddy about why white people don't accept the whole black pride thing when they can't have pride in their own culture, to which I agreed and said it's bullshit people should have pride in their ancestry, but when your ancestry is the eradication and enslavement of other races it's hard to not feel like a pieces of shit about it. After all, the Jews were the white man's nigger when Kunta Kinte was still freely chasing zebras.

tl;dr Americans hate black people because they're poor, if your race was poor then white people would hate you too

Popeyes chicken obviously

Give them an education and let them earn money you fucking fat stupid lying piece of shit.

>south of England
>meanwhile in London

>> civilization
>There fixed that for you,
>You're welcome,
>The pinnacle of civilization.

British spelling is always the correct spelling. Therefore it's civilisation.

You can't just 'give' someone an education. Once someone grows up in the ghetto, s/he's a lost cause. They won't want to learn, they're not going to learn and they're likely not to use their education properly anyway.

Because it's the fucking Internet, and race has no power here. We are all equally worthless

Lived in Milwaukee about 2 years ago a block from the riots last month.

Not gonna blame niggers only because the city was part of the problem, however

Basically unable to leave the house after sun down. House vandalized several times because locals knew I was white

Two murders in the complex across the street in the 6 months i lived there

None of you privilaged fags could understand how fuckin rough it is to live in an area like this

I got the promised sales promotion after 6 months and moved to the burbs thank god. My superiors think im some kind of fuckin God to have accepted a position there and I'm treated with tons of respect for the giant balls i have.

>roman empire

Mediterraneans destroyed by barbaric germanics, kek

>Nazi empire

they thought printing monopoly money could halt the eventual absence of material capital. Tried to expand well beyond their borders to make up for it, committed suicide in the process.

Destroyed by 'subhumans'; the amount of cognitive dissonance Sup Forumsaks need to be german fascist while praising modern day russia, kek

English empire was alright

>colonialism

But I'll give you that

American blacks are a whole different story

So much this. Being black doesn't mean you're a nigger.

Grew up in a similar neighbourhood, except our problem was actually white people. Nobody's going to believe me tho because 'whites can't do harm'.