youtube.com/watch?v=GFgz9aiiZlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boring

full of hipsters with no taste

Full of feminists who don't shave their armpits

low energy "art" aesthetic. still worth it

bags of sand

nice

Crazy moshpits, she jumps in, punches random fans in the fans, takes a shit on stage, eats it, rubs it all over herself. Annie is fucking crazy.

she has big feet

This is the most accurate description.

youtube.com/watch?v=H5CJGCbs_qA

>you will never see qt pre-byrne annie perform with qt andrew bird in a small cafe in paris

unrelated: which st. vincent album should i start with

I don't go to concerts often so maybe it was just that but it was loud as fuck when I saw her last year. The guitar was kind of buried behind everything else though and was too quiet. Wasn't too many people moving around near me. The guy in front of me lit up a blunt like 20 minutes in, then left like 30 minutes later looking sick. Who the hell smokes weed at a St. Vincent concert.

Strange Mercy

Don't bother with the others

uncomfortable

she has mommyfeet

She only has 4 albums, just start from the beginning.

I was at the front and she fart/crop-dust near me i could smell it

she plays big black songs apparently

this except the opposite of what this guy said

Yeah she used to cover Kerosene

It was really fucking awful.

All the girls kiss and laugh at the horny boys who can't fuck them.

i see

I heard she pulls female fans onto the stage and munches out their asses

Yeah I was at one, it was fucking nuts.
First she gets up on stage and reads a passage from some feminist book. She then calls for all straight white males to get to the back walls. I am a straight white male, but I didn't move. A few guys move to the back and some dominatrix like girls come out and press them to the wall. A few other dominatrices came in to the audience searching for others. One asked me and I said I was gay. She bent me over, ripped my pants off, and pegged me. Luckily I have a lot of practice with shoving things up my ass, so I didn't cry. She believed me and let me go. With all the straight white males gathered against the back wall, St. Vincent started playing a simple chord progression while screaming, 'Fuck straight white males! Kill them all!' The dominatrices take out guns that look like dildos and start executing them. People in the audience are cheering as this is happening. The last guy left is crying, so he is taken on stage and crucified while St. Vincent starts performing. He made it through 4 songs before he presumably died or passed out.

Other than that, it was a pretty great concert.

in all honestly when i saw her it was boring
she put no effort in to the show

Islamic State in a concert hall

There was some black dude yelling obscenities at her.

dj annie

post the video you dunce, she is incredibly cute in there

>tfw you will never cup her small breasts from behind

ugh, reminds me of sunday funday jamborees at summer camp

But that's completely related.

i saw her. 20 minutes late, 9 songs, but is actually great, not bad at all.

Most concerts are pretty gay imo, but that one was particularly gay and boring

-

I think she only played Bad Penny and Kerosene at that one This Band Could Be Your Life concert. I'm not sure what people's problems are with her covers of those two songs though. I thought they were good.

She did used to play She Is Beyond Good And Evil live though, which I also think is a good cover. She only played covers a couple times during S/T's tour, and it was only when her equipment wasn't working to fill time. Can't remember all the songs she covered but I know she did Dig a Pony, which she's covered on tours before.

there was some hip yuppie bar in dallas with that in the jukebox. I wonder if thats where she heard it or some other connection.

*meaning songs about fucking for bad penny

Maybe she learned about it like a normal person by listening to it in her free time.

she learned about it by listening to it

that makes sense now that I think about it

Funny thing is, the only St. Vincent concert I've ever been to was one of those from the Twilight Concert Series in Salt Lake City, and the only girl I saw who didn't shave her armpits was a girl who I overheard saying "I don't know who the fuck St. Vincent is, I'm here for Best Coast"

It's like she's putting on a play right in front of you while performing.

Pretty fun. Would watch again.

Strange Mercy, then Marry Me, then whatever you want.

>Luckily I have a lot of practice with shoving things up my ass, so I didn't cry.

Same.

I might have to go now

she takes off her top

Best sound management I've ever heard. Nice and loud, but clear and not deafening.

kek

She's a very talented performer.

It all feels extremely staged but you don't mind because it's well executed

stupid whore

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

archive.is/iKqsq

see

Her lying about something unrelated has nothing to do with how she discovered Big Black and even if she somewhere lied about how she discovered them too, we have no way of knowing which of the statements, if any of them, would actually be the truth.

>unrelated
wut

both of these are specifically about her finding music

Are you aware of how much she plagiarized her lyrics on the last album?

boooty

In case you don't actually know, Kate Bush is not Big Black.

I know a lot of it was from some book called Birds of America. She's never to my knowledge avoided talking about it and brought it up a lot herself. I think one of the songs has a melody or something from a (not sure of the band exactly) Guns and Roses song too.

don't listen to them
the best ones are actor and s/t

Filename reminds me of something she said in an interview once.

>I see a baby and they look at me, and I think that they know that I'm full of shit

why is she even part of the MCU

she should be removed

Strange Mercy = S/T > Marry Me >>> Actor >>>>> Love This Giant

marvel comics universe? I just know she was in suicide squad which is dc

Mommy
Cinematic
Universe

oh my

hot

youtube.com/watch?v=GFgz9aiiZlQ

feel free to visit the MCU on /hr/, senpai

she's better than eagles of death metal wtf