Started watching the original pic related. every 2-3 episodes there is one that's just complete garbage...

started watching the original pic related. every 2-3 episodes there is one that's just complete garbage. which ones to skip? i know theres an info graphic for StarTrek TNG, is there a similar one for x-files.

they are all comfy you just need to have patrician taste

There's this one, it can be pretty inaccurate and subjective though. Take this with a grain of salt.

You could also use this as a reference.

X-Files generally gets much, much better than the first couple episodes.
Like every show, it needed half a season to find itself.

Stick with it, it's worth it. I'm currently on season 7.

>Chinga is utter tripe

Stopped reading there.

thx

>i know theres an info graphic for StarTrek TNG
Okay, that info graphic is BUUUUULLSHIT! I fuckiing hate how Generation Down's only cares for MUH STORY PROGRESSION N SHEEEEIT and only cares for episodes that are apart of something epic, grandiose and stuff like that. They can't grasp that all those "irrelevant" episodes showing characters doing simple little things and being themselves are the true treasure of the series. Not every episode needs to be a part of something bigger.

>skipping episodes

take your pills kid

tfw no scully gf

I'd recommend watching episodes written by specific writers.

GOD TIER/MUST WATCH
Darin Morgan

GREAT TIER
Glenn Morgan
Vince Gilligan

SHIT TIER/SKIP NO MATTER WHAT
Chris Carter

Where is the star trek one?

Same here OP, I just started it, I'm on episode 16. I get the cheesy episodes but I am watching it alone, so I feel sad when i laugh out loud,

I really hear that seasons 2 and 3 are what make it worth it?

For example I really enjoyed The Thing episode as well as the first UFO episode

also i really like watching Scully

exactly this

'cept somehow carter did pomo prometheus which was nice

>filename
JUST

What episode? Also, why the fuck does Mulder have a beard?

When he was brainwashed into forgetting about what he saw. The first UFO episode, probably my favorite so far

watch them all

i remember rewatching it a few years ago and stopping when mulder left, ugh it's just so different and i'm too dense to notice the symbolism from then on

recently started ep1 again tho, it's comfy

Only absolute rock-bottom plebs need a 'skip guide' to watch a tv show

My heart ;_;

Every episode is a must watch though

;_;

>Not enjoying Fearful Symmetry.

This list is shit.

Watch everything from season 1 - 7

trust me

even the bad ones are pretty comfy

don't skip

>Scully will NEVER look at you like this after seeing your dick

JDIMFSA

or people who watched it in the past but never all of it, and would like to save some time on a rewatch. not everyone has the time to invest in an entire 9 season 20+ ep per season show.

fuck this list.

Blood was the first episode I ever caught on TV back in the day, and it made me an instant fan.