Was ending 50's career the worst thing Kanye has ever done?

Was ending 50's career the worst thing Kanye has ever done?

The wrong artist won.

Don't you mean the best thing?
I don't think A rapper ever achieved something this good....

>The wrong artist won.

I don't want to live in a world where 50 isn't making amazing instagram posts weekly

50 cent is a worse rapper than Kanye, which would be the only category he could beat Kanye in since his projects are trash and lyrics are generic as hell. Not sure what you're talking about

didn't 50 cent make more money off vitamin water than rap? i don't think the world's missing much

How many PS2 games does Kanye have, pleb?

get rich or die

>ps2 games
>pleb
if you say so
Pretty sure the amount of games an artist has isn't a good indication of the music quality, but I could be wrong

50 was such a decade defining music artist that he transcended art and became such a cultural icon that he influenced the entertainment industries like video games and movies.

Kanye sells trash clothes to hipster teens.

> implying kanye west didn't save hip hop

In 10 years time 50 will still be making fucktonnes of money, and kanye will be doing nothing.

50 cent killed his own career

Nah, he diversified. He stopped paying much attention to rap cause he already proved everything he needed to. He's 100% about the money so why would he keep making rap when he's making millions upon millions in business deals, endorsements, boxing promotion etc.

i'd believe you if he didn't put full time and effort into 100 flop singles, mixtapes and a full fledged g-unit reunion with kidd kidd

He still put them out, sure, because there's always gonna be a market for it, so you may as well. But the reason they all flopped is cause he didn't put full time effort into it. Most of the records he's put effort into are the ones to help the younger guys out or to promote new artists singed to G-Unit... Like Kidd Kidd.

somewhat true but iirc he did an interview saying his style of music wasn't "in" with the current style and he didn't feel like changing

50 Cent was only ever about money.

And that whole thing was fabricated obviously.

I remember watching them on 106 & Park in 2007 the day before those albums were released doing a stupid faceoff like boxers do.

kidd kidd's garbage ass has been around since he was running with teenage lil wayne, 50 cent doesn't need to release new stuff because his only market (eastern european shitholes where people are perpetually stuck in the 2003 rap game) will pay to see him regardless - he is a sad old man that time has left behind despite his posturing and attempts to hijack everything from the adam levine pop rap that ruined 2010 to london on the track in present day

i agree w/ you user

>implying Kanye will ever make anything as good as 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Yeah but read my post again, he's (relatively) new to G-Unit. You don't sign a new artist then not promote him under your banner.

you don't sign kidd kidd in the first place
in fact i think he only signed him because he was the only person left who would always tell him his shit was still good

Kanye is better than 50, but Kanye's influence has birthed worst artists.

awesome

This is why Kanye will never be as good an artist as 50. 50 has a defined music style, while Kanye doesn't have a style and just chases trends.