Is he a cuck?

is he a cuck?

has gilly cheated on him since they hooked up?

No. The child was around before he and Gilly got together, and also it was a rape baby that she never wanted to have in the first place anyway (though they still love it as their child, despite the awful circumstances of its conception).

no but why the fuck does he predents that the kid is his ?

NO

>raising someone else's child

The literal definition of a fucking cuck.

Is stealing some other guys kid cuckoldry?

Did you watch the fucking show?
Gilly wants him to be the acting father and Sam was looking to have his father take her in for protection. You think he would take in a wildling and her rape incest baby for shits and giggles?

Two reasons:

1) He's grown attached to it as he's been involved in rearing it since infancy. It's akin to how you'd feel about an adopted child given it was adopted before it learned to speak. It might not have your genetic makeup, but you'd be its memetic father (in the true sense of the word "meme").

2) Pretending it's his kid means it's the bastard of a highborn, which guarantees a better place in life than being some random peasant bastard.

Randyl would kill Gilly and the child if he knew the truth.

Yes but in this case the father was also gilly's father so it doesn't count you cuck.

No it isn't you stupid cunt.

Why don't you go google cuckoldry and find out?

>The literal definition of a fucking cuck.
>cuck
I don't think that word means whatever you think it means.

Nah.

He's just not as aggressive or assertive as most in the show. It comes with excessive intelligence and bodyfat which fucks with hormone levels. (estrogen specifically)

He's going to end up killing his father.

Because she was raped by her father and he feel bad for her

Raising someone else kid is the actual definition of a cuckold

>in the true sense of the word "meme"

The actual definition of cuckold is to have your partner involved in a sexual relationship outside of your marriage with or without your consent. It must be more than a single event, i.e a series of sexual rendezvous.

I forget who exactly killed Crastor but I really don't see how you can accuse a guy that broke into another guys house with his gang and killed him, took his wife and daughter as "cuck".

>I forget who exactly killed Crastor
A fookin legend

>Raising someone else kid is the actual definition of a cuckold
>cuckold
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Pol has distorted the definition of cuck so much they don't even remember the actual meaning anymore. It's become just a buzzword at this point.