I found this fucker at my waist, wonder what it was...

I found this fucker at my waist, wonder what it was. Hard like a rock and the skin around it was so tough I couldn't even poke it out, just with a nail

Other urls found in this thread:

assh.org/handcare/hand-arm-conditions/Tumors
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like aids
Rolling

Looks like birdshot

It left a true crater behind tbh

Skin cancer. Will grow back bigger now

*Cancer

Tick? I am drunk and can't see photo well tho

Looks like a seed tho, but I'm not sure
Also, how the fuck could it end up crawling like 5mm under my skin

Checked

Possible spider bite.

Probably a clogged pore you filthy fuck. Wash your NEET ass once in a while, bruh.

rolled!

Doesn't look like anything serious.

Just make sure the wound heals properly and doesn't become more red, swollen, or painful.

As far as what that shit is, no idea. Crush it and find out what its made out of.

Lupus

Blackhead surely not, it has different color in the inside and can't even cut it so hard

Tried to open it up
and it's indeed, a seed!

Giant cell tumour or tendon sheath, perhaps?

assh.org/handcare/hand-arm-conditions/Tumors

What in the mother of fuck, how did that get inside your skin?

thats no seed

Its not a spider bite. Spider bites are almost always misdiagnosed unless you actually saw the spider bite you which is extremely rare.

tracking devise...Watch your back!

ever expeirence lost time? dont remember a few hours to maybe even days for no reason? could be alien implant. used to either track you or test to see if it keeps cancer at bay. if its the second one and it was working you just fucked yourself.

Also does this look like mouth cancer, erythroplakia or irritation? It's been here for 2 months now.

is it magnetic or sticks to a magnet?

brush your teeth bruh

Does that mark look like cancer to you or irritation?

OP, it looks like a blood clot.

irritation would be red in color...if you dip or did for long time..welcome to the world of cancer

Depth, illustrated

dude that looks like siphilis
you should see a doctor

you licked some rotten pussy lately or sucked a cock?

asa person living in Europe, where we have something called "health care" and you can see a doctor about stuff like this without having to a pay huge fee, I find this thread (and others like it) both amazing and weird. You come to Sup Forums for medical advice? why not go to your GP? because it costs too much? why don't you vote Democrat all the way down the ticket and get a decent health care system that costs less and does more and does not drag your economy down?

but asking Sup Forums? weird thing to do...

Its a tick dude, go get checked for lyme disease.

No none of that:(

what's going on in her-
ABORT OP ABORT

Is there any pus? Looks like an abscess.

Never dipped

could be transfered by kissing too
if you haven't even kissed someone lately then it's maybe nothing and your mouth is just rotten

I'm slightly colour blind is it proper red like erythroplakia ? Or nor ? And I haven't kissed anyone recently , probably about 3 months ago

OP here. I reckon finding it it waaay months ago, but thought it's a blackhead (it looked like one) which was too hard to squeeze so I forgot about it thinking it will eventually pop or something. It didn't hurt, just found it again unchanged while dressing up

Also, to our misfortunate kisser, could it be oral mycosis?

Isn't that usually white and not pinkish like the picture?