Sup Sup Forums, rate my upcoming rig

Sup Sup Forums, rate my upcoming rig.
Only got the HDD for storage, already own a 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD.

>32 GB RAM
y tho?

Obviously for the system to be future-proof. I'm currently using 16GB and that's sometimes really hardly enough.

How'll you use your rig? Gaming or rendering too? Just asking questions, I'm not an expert or anything so I can barely evaluate

Basically just for gaming.

Ich meine es nicht es wert wird aber viel Spaß

i've got a i7-6, gtx 1070 and 16gb ram for 750euro . 5 coolers, 500ssd. 8usb ports. i think u can get it about 500e cheaper.

The wd Red is a complete waste. Better Place it in a nas

that fuckn cpu cooler is a pain to install, you should consider like the GTX h100i

7/10

I have the corsair h80i. Pretty easy to install and max temp with the 4770k around 60-70 degree C

internal cpucooler. kys

what speakers do you have?

I have money to throw away and i don't care at all about cost efficiency/10

High efficiency won't be achieved with high costs

Pretty much BiS here. Get a SSD though

pretty good
I'd say loose the Red, those drives are shit, get a Black instead

The sound card might be overkill that board already has great sound

The CPU fan that you got there is a bitch to install, but you need it i7 run hot for games

the 32G is a good investment

you need a good monitor set

There's no rating necessary. If you splash out that much money you'll get a good pc no matter what you're doing. The only thing you could do is, checking your CL and frequency of your ram. Also check out other gtx1080s. Is the evga version oc'd enough? 1080 has huge oc capacity. Also what is that sound card for? Most main boards have one implemented. Espacially in that price range.

True i suppose. You can hardly go wrong when you pick the most expensive out of anything.

Well here's my take on it.

Things that are fine:
>psu
>ram (high redundancy at 32gb, 16 is enough)
>CPU cooler
>graphics card(will talk about this later)

Everything else is absolutely worthless shit tier.

>drop the sound card. Test were done and there is no discernible difference between on board audio and any sound card.

>drop the ODD. it's 2016

>get the Phanteks Evolv Tempered Glass for the case

>drop the HDD. I will explain why later

Shit to consider:

>changing the platform and getting a 6 core or even 8 core processor

>wait for Titan P since SLI is not an option nowadays or wait for the EVGA Hybrid (well worth the investment for how quiet and cool it runs)

>give up on HDD alltogether. If you have a 1TB EVO get another one and set them in RAID 0 for nearly double the speed and 10 times the speed of a HDD. They will be quiet as well and not as prone to failure.

Cont...

Ditch the sound card, and maybe consider the Obsidian 750D performance over the Graphite 780T. I've one, and it's probably the nicest, and easiest to work with, case I've ever had.

Also, as mentioned, swap the WD Red for a Black, unless you plan to get a second for RAID.

>bonus points if you get a 950 m.2 to boot off of

>16GB and that's sometimes really hardly enough.
Bullshit. You think that because programs and games use all the RAM they can just in case, not because they fucking need it. I haven't had any problem with my 8GB RAM, ever. 16GB is "future-proof", 32GB is a waste of money.

I'd say lose the red HDD, get either a black or a blue. Also I would ditch that CPU cooler because I've heard they are a bitch to install and get an AiO liquid cooler. I have a Corsair H50 and my 4790k overclocked never gets above 75c even while under heavy load.

Hdd : shit
32gb RAM : GO for 16
Why you need 5 dvds?

Also you dont need the sound card

10/10

If only 1 GTX 1080 then why not drop to the i5-6500? Built a PC for a friend i5, 16gb, evga 1080 ftw, ssd etc etc. Used the standard cooler cause over clocking in todays world is pointless. Use that to put toward swapping the red drive for an ssd.

And loading that much money into your mainboard is a waste of time unless you are going for a monster build. We used the GA-Z170-HD3 from gigabyte no worries. Obviously if you have a hard on for Asus then get one at the same price.

I would stick with the evga card as they have excellent thermals and a superb over clock.

BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO THROW MONEY AWAY ...THINK ABOUT IT...FAG!!!

>120€ Soundkarte
>analog
dude

SupremeFX 2015
Analog-digital-Wandler ESS ES9023P
2 V-RMS-Kopfhörerausgang
NEC-Relais gegen Knackgeräusche
Dedizierter Taktgeber

Reicht das nicht?

>1TB Samsung Pro SSD
Nice, lass die Soundkarte weg und gönn dir ne NVMe SSD. 256GB 2150Gbit/s = 140€

OP here.
I'm currently using a BeQuiet Dark Rock 2 on an i7 2700k. Obviously the cooler was not easy to install, but it wasn't too hard either. A corsair h100i or something similar would work too, but the performance of the Dark Rock and the Corsair are nearly similar.

The sound card does make a difference though. I've always been disappointed with internal cards, and my previous rig had a Asus Xonar DGX which worked like a charm. Also I'm using a Teufel Concept E Magnum PE with it.

As far as I know, 2133Mhz is as much as the i7 6700k can take. The 6800k would be able to run 2400Mhz RAM, but it has a much lower clock speed and performs worse gaming-wise.