Gypsies

What's their endgame? could they conceivably have a country of their own, like a gypsy-zionist movement where they get land in the punjab or something and get automatic citizenship?

Also, general gypsy story thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4
newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/students/record-number-indigenous-doctors-graduate-unsw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_Mexicans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No we could not, for starters, gypsies 3 towns away feel neutral towards each other, not to mention in other countries. Spanish Gypsies are completely different from Finnish ones.

Second, why the fuck would anybody move from Europe into India, our ancestors left for a reason

Gypsies are too tribal to form their own country not to mention very few have real education or skills. It would be a country with millions of people skilled at stripping metal and wire while not knowing how to plumb or wire in electrics.

We should start moving gypsies into American ghettos to give the blacks motivation to get an education and jobs to escape the gypsies.

it's like asking a stomach parasite why does he parasiste a stomach instead of living by himself and hunting his own food instead of just leeching an host

if gypsies had their own country, they would have to work instead of leeching societies

>amerikai cigány

>Szlovák cigány

>angol cigány

>francia cigány

genius idea

please let us give you all our gypsies, we'll even pay their plane tickets

You know they are bad when even your niggers think they are scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4

vagyok Görög

>What's their endgame?
Feeding on the world's rotting carcass like rats they are

gypsy slut, would you?

Shouldn't you be in Germany?

too many Turks and other undesirable people

Indian here.

1000+ fucking years, they arent indian anymore. Fuck them but we already have a big enough population. Dont need even more people who wont do shit. Already have enough poor dalits to try and not poo in the wild.

i always wanted to ask what do Indians think of Gypsies, do you learn about us in school?

Is she as Gypsy as these Aussies are abo?
newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/students/record-number-indigenous-doctors-graduate-unsw

Nope, nope, nope. Don't want to wake up with my kidneys removed.

Agreed, Greeks belong in other white countries

she is ordinary rumungro gypsy, i live 15 minutes away lel

that doesnt happen, you would just wake up without wallet

There are like 15 000 mexican gypsies, most of them are business people not criminals.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_Mexicans

The USA has like a million Roma, but you could never tell because the only gypsies who moved to America were the good ones who wanted to integrate into society.

Because the ones rich enough to travel and settle that far did not get their money begging and stealing bicycles.

Honestly I never heard of gypsy/roma people. Im from south india but we have a lot of people we call "lambadi" & there are a lot of them through out india. Theyre from rajasthan I think, same as gypsy/roma people are.

Honestly theres nothing to learn about them in school/university. They left india a long time ago, 1000-1500 years ago. There are much more important things that happened. As of now they arent even indian, theyre closer to europeans than indians.

Lambadi people are ok though, there are some in my paternal grandparents village. We even had a few people work for us, my family has even taken some kids in and helped raise them. We are still in good contact with them, my oldest uncle took in a guy called mohit when he was maybe 6-8 years old & raised him. Took care of him and sent him to school, he joined the army for a few years and now runs his own small business with computers. A lot of them work as helpers on farms. Theyre not as bad as gypsy/roma people though from what ive read. Some are drunks and lazy but for the vast majority theyre quite decent people for what they have in life.

Pic related is some result on google of rajasthan folk people. The women dress like that so its easy to tell who a lambada is, the guys dress normally so its hard to tell. The younger generation females dress in normal clothes so its hard to tell em apart. But the older gen its very easy, the wear clothing with those reflective pieces, wear coins in their clothing & wear those white bangles on their arms.

Not a thing. Although that's not surprising since our cuck leftist historians only ever thought to tell us about Mughals as "history".

Education about history is a mess here.

> us
There was a massive famine in North India (Punjab/Kashmir) at the end of the 1st millenium. The Brahmin priests chose to cast out a subset of 'untouchables'. First they passed through Iran, then Armenia, then they arrived in the Byzantine Empire, where Greek historians note their presence in the 13th century. They were dark skinned non-Christians in oriental dress. In coming centuries they'd pass as far as Ireland and Finland.

These North Indian refugees converted to Islam and assimilated into Iranian and Arabic culture. In Asia Minor and Europe they were visible minorities, and formed an underclass.

The countries with the highest Gypsie populations are Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Turkey and Hungary.

According to a legend reported in Shahnameh of Iran and repeated by several modern authors, the Sasanian king Bahrām V Gōr learned towards the end of his reign (421–39) that the poor could not afford to enjoy music, and he asked the king of India to send him ten thousand luris, men and women, lute playing experts. When the luris arrived, Bahrām gave each one an ox and a donkey and a donkey-load of wheat so that they could live on agriculture and play music for free for the poor. But the luris ate the oxen and the wheat and came back a year later with their cheeks hollowed with hunger. The king, angered with their having wasted what he had given them, ordered them to pack up their bags and go wandering around the world.

fairytales, you can not prove 90% of what you just said and lot of things are just straight up wrong

interesting, could this girl pass as local in India?

They may have emerged from the modern Indian state of Rajasthan, migrating to the northwest (the Punjab region, Sindh and Baluchistan of the Indian subcontinent) around 250 BC. Their subsequent westward migration, possibly in waves, is now believed to have occurred beginning in about AD 500. It has also been suggested that emigration from India may have taken place in the context of the raids by Mahmud of Ghazni. As these soldiers were defeated, they were moved west with their families into the Byzantine Empire.

Yep. Wouldn't look our of place in a mall or starbucks or whatever.

isnt it kind of insane that after 1000+years some gypsies still look like Indians? i find it fascinating

Gypsies don't really date outside of their kin though so it's not that much of a shock

i have only ever dated white girls

She could but honestly if you mix indian with other races they tend to look similar to other parts of the world.

Indian +east asian = SEA asian. Look at that recent winner of miss japan. She is indian +japanese but looks like shes from malayasia/indonesia/thairland/etc

Indian+white = kinda arab looking, my newphew is half white and he has brown hair. Isnt old enough yet so cant really say how his features will appear later in life. My brother is friends with a half indian half greek guy and he a good looking guy.

Indian + black = more black, black and asian genes are more dominant than indian genes.

This girl looks more arab though.

what about this one? she looks so stereotypically gypsy, but much prettier

She could pass easily, even more without the green eyes. Why so many gypsy girl pic user?

genocide them all

im bored and this thread is shit anyways