Do you consume milk? Post it

Do you consume milk? Post it.

Milk is an ingredient for cooking. You don't drink it

CHI

normal milk gives me the shits so I drink this

We milk Milk Packets like these of 500 ml and 1 liter, available in toned, double toned and full cream version (depending on the level of milk fat), I drink the full cream one (one with the most milk fat)

The lactose in this milk is decomposed so that people with lactose intolerance like me can drink it.

I always hated her.

good shit

Nice countertop

Argentina confirmed South America's Canada.

DELET THIS

No, but I like other dairy-based beverages, like eggnog and horchata.

Several times a day.

>horchata

CHI

Isn't that haram for you guys?

> t. fatty
I only drink toned.

>milky milk
Oh, you know. The milky type of milk as opposed to all those non-milky ones.

Which countries has missing persons on their milk?

>croatia
no

Fucking disgusting subhumans drinking milk from a fucking plastic bag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty sure that's a thing of days past anywhere. Regardless, no.

>Drinking milk in general

>Not drinking milk

Did you switch to mt dew?

Coffee and water almost exclusively.

>Not drinking milk

t. Ping Pong Wang Dong

Drinking milk keeps your bones strong cunt

Holy shit man, thats not healthy. Non fat milk and oats are great for breakfast try it

Thanks for the (You)s.

Yeah, maybe. Honestly I'd probably rather eat them dry, though. Thanks for the suggestion.

Use to drink 1%, non-fat exclusively, but I went whole once and can never go back.

i think the brand's ice tea and ice cream is sold nationally but the milk is local and everyone drinks it here

premium class product

This shit here is the dankest milk of all time. It makes me sad that homogenized milk is the standard. I like having globs of buttery milk-fat melt in my mouth.

That's a can of paint you dumb dumb

Remember: Whole milk or no milk. If you're drinking skim just switch to almond, pussy.

What? Are you a retard?

>t. poor fag

Kek.

This, skim milk is basically white water.

Condensed milk is the shiiiit. I could dip a turd into that and it still would make it delicious.

Yes

but user, condensed milk is for cooking and baking, not drinking!

If you drink milk in a way other than with chocolate power then you're objectively a subhuman

>chocolate powder

Fix, fucking autocorrect

It's not like it's danerous to consume condensed milk "raw". Add it to your coffee, tea, put it on a slice of bread or just eat it with a spoon.
Or you can always use it as it was intended to be used - mixed with water to make actual sweetened milk.

Isn't condensed milk too thick and too sweet to consume directly? Its used in cooking desserts here like Americanon said.

Y'all niggas missing out