God-tier games nobody talks about anymore

god-tier games nobody talks about anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EA1eRLCUgqo
youtube.com/watch?v=GmiyHIK0mes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My childhood

Had it on Gamecube, shooting flak at germans with that vibrating controller, climactic
>I'm german btw

shark gun and topsy-turvy mines

They made a game about that?
Welp, off to ebay I go

>WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS
tfw there sending in the supers

they bring back good memories, watching an entire youtube vid of all the games cutscenes rn

youtube.com/watch?v=EA1eRLCUgqo

The most fun I've had in any
Splitscreen PVP

Tfw lose a command post

same, even though i would play with bots most of the time, that game was a party everytime i played it

I want my goddamn sequel.

fucking love that game... and that bassline? holy shit that baseline

tfw engineer walks by and drops health and ammo

The new one isn't the same. Fucking EA.

and the only hope we had of getting somewhat of a REAL battlefront 3 got fucking rekt by the commies themselves, E fucking A, rip galaxy in turmoil

The Armored Core series

Granted, playing 2 with 60 FUCKING PEOPLE IN A LOBBY is the tits. I love that I can still do that.

They should have realized that the game really only needed graphic updates and some new maps n shit. Never had bullshit online now there is now. Pick ups for the vehicles. They got fucking lazy

get out of here, stalker!

same bro, same

>MY NIGGER

I wanna fuck their shit up fam

holy shit, I still play this from time to time

He said top tier games, not movies dumbass.

I said come in, don't stand there

PATTERSON! OVER HERE! GET OVER HERE! NOW!

u what mate? Twitch is full of steamers, and on weekends when Grubby is playing there are thousands of people watching.

Also ESL is up to revive competitive scene according to TOD.

Yeah it's got back 2 warcraft going on right now, which is awesome, and I do love me some grubby on the weekends, but let's face it no one cares about rts anymore, unfortunately.

Kill yourself weeaboo. Nice dubs

Also, while we're on the subject of God tier RTS, my personal second favorite of all time. I still play this and frozen throne almost every day. I'm in the top 100 ranked players on west coast battle.net server for warcraft.

Getting all the tapes on that level sucked ass

Yeah. I remember if ur jump stat wasn't high enough you couldn't reach the one above the half pipe. Kek, good times.

anyone can give me a torrent link? always wanted to play this one but never got around to it.

Gordan

What was that one game that came out for the PS1 that was like a demolition derby type arena with cars armed witch weapons? It had a ice cream truck with a big clown on the cover.

muh nigga

fuck yeah that game was the shit
also anyone else but me loved bad company?

This shit right here

Ayyyyy

woah, that just brought back so many memories, i had completely forgotten about this gem

that game is fucking great, there are very few rpg which i can play trough, and this is one of them, probably my favourite
strangely i couldn't complete the second one, especially after the NOTR expension

Loved the in game banter of the battlefields

Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

don't be that asshole. What will be your next suggestion? Desert Bus?

Didn't like the third. I play the god tier AoE 2 up to this day.
Also
>homm 3

That game is insaaaaaane!!!! but I do believe the title is wrong, that's definitely Tony Hawks pro skater 6; Streets of Mumbai.

Close but no.

Doesn't get better than this

I was pissed when I heard there was no dlc but meh it's India.

I played the shit out of that game.

try gauntlet legends if you liked this

I'll post some notable games until I can find my favorite, Interstate '76.

It had actual original poems that you could listen to on your CB Radio while playing the game

the soundtrack in this game is so fucking great dude

I still got every game in the series apart from the Xbox 360 one which I traded in. The first is still the best and it sucks that they wasted the potential.

Fuck. I used to play this shit with my friend and we'd just spawn on squad mates and shoot them. We couldn't get kicked so eventually people would either leave or start killing us. It was great. 10/10

>I'm in the top 100 ranked players on west coast battle.net server for warcraft.

People still go on battle.net? I used to have my name on the east coast server. I was Ryan@USEast for like 4-5 years lol starting in probably 2002

One of my favorite Visual Novels because of how the characters actually move around instead of it just being art of the character in front of a scenery.

Yes, I am as old as your grandfather

that fucking multiplayer wast GOAT

Spent many an hour wasted on that shit. We mostly hacked Diablo 1 tho.

I used to ride my bike to Lambert Airfield to play Tron.

This fucking game, I played a psn magazine demo with this and search for literally 6 months before I found it

Game was fucking amazing with an amazing soundtrack, stupid good graphics for ps1

lol
> and I do mean LOL
> fuck your kek

Duke Fucking Nukem.

Last good NFS imo

Embark upon a journey that starts with a reversal of time and space

God the contraptions I would come up with. Loved that game. Don't know why it didn't pick up.

Hey stampede, how about a poem?

youtube.com/watch?v=GmiyHIK0mes

Go to \v\, shits talked about daily and it's annoying

Looking out the window of your room
help me out with the rest

Yea that game was fun to do 2 player.. Wish they made it online.. Still waiting for them to make hitman online