What's the rapiest thing you've ever did? And did you feel guilty?

What's the rapiest thing you've ever did? And did you feel guilty?

Pic somewhat related

I held a door open for a woman and said "You're welcome"

Use to grope random girls in high school.

Pic related was one of my favs. She's the second one on the left

A woman asked for my name and I said "Hugh Mungus"

If you didn't get in trouble, that's actually based.

Nice job, my nigga.

OP here

>So I was on a party
>There was one main slut
>And she only fucked one guy but All the others were allowed to put some fingers in
>But at one time she didn't like that that I and another guy kept doing it
>She pushed our hands away and then we tried like 2 or 3 More Times
>She again pushed our hands away
>Just know we and actually everyone there was shitfaced drink
>Next morning she said she didn't like what happend
>So far the story

Felt somewhat guilty but not anymore

My floormate came home totally wasted and couldn't get to her room. >She knocked on my room and asked for help.
>I was only in my briefs and popped an instant boner.
>She noticed it and laughed.
>"user am I that sexy to you right now?".
>I don't answer her question and just tell her I'll walk her to her room.
>She gives me her purse to find the key.
>While searching through it I see a pink mini vibrator.
>Don't say anything.
>Open her room.
>Lofted bed.
>She just got back from a party so she asks me to turn around while she undresses.
>Do as told.
>We're back to back but I'm facing a mirror and she doesn't notice.
>She switches out her bra and underwear into something more comfy.
>only got a view of her naked ass.
>she tells me she is ready now.
>my heart raced
>but then my other head said she meant to help her get up onto her bed.
>oh
>help her up
>got to push up on her ass to lift her
>also felt her legs and feet
>watch her get all comfy
>stay with her till she fell asleep
>wait at least half an hour after she dozed off
>my dick is hard
>the idea of jacking off in her room while she is asleep sounds like an adrenaline rush
>do it
>quietly search thru her laundry basket
>sniff her dirty underwears while jacking
>decide to cum in one
>feelsgoodman
>back to reality
>oh shit wtf do I do with the underwear
>decide to keep it, she probably won't notice
>still have it

This is the most beta thing ive ever heard.
Did you ever wonder why she knocked on your door and asked for help?

After going on a couple dates with this girl I would sit next to her in Chem class, put my hand under the lab table, reach into her pants and shove fingers inside her. She'd always look at me with tears in her eyes and whisper Stop, please, stop, and then I'd shove another finger in. Never got caught but had a couple close calls. Took her anal virginity when she was drunk but she liked it. We were 15 then, now it's 4 years later and she's a super SJW. but it's too late to catch any charges, and I live abroad now anyway ;)

Or do you just enjoy jerking off to girls underwear like a creep instead of actually fucking girls

> you've ever did
> 've did
> did

Did not realize how drunk she was; thought it was consensual; found out later otherwise.

After that always asked girls to say please.

Fifty-plus years later still feel queasy; partly guilt, partly from knowing now I'd be a rapist.

Yeah OP, make sure you use the past participle Done and not the past perfect Did when using Have (you've)!

We're casual friends. I help her with homework and we smoke/drink together sometimes. I don't think I would've been able to actually commit to fucking her in that state. I'd like her to at least be sober. Or if we were both drunk.

In high school I raped a drunk girl. I met her again in college and she didn't recognize me. We started dating and have been married for over 20 years.

Thanks haha it actually helps because English isn't my native language

I've raped. She was farting during it. I thought they were queefs but it had a smell.

Gangsta

Don't know but I personally don't see this as something if she fucked a guy than she's a sloot right?

Not really rapey based on what followed but

>be me
>friends with this girl in our circle, an ex of one of our sorta other friends
>party a lot together etc
>pale skin, dark hair, nice tits, a little weird but 7.5/10
>get super drunk one night with all of us
>she ends in my bed
>starts grinding on me
>grope her tits, she likes
>reach down to her vagina, she stops me
>ok.jpg
>stop. she keeps grinding on me tho, grabbing my cock. this continues till I pass out

I'm sorta thinking ok well she was super drunk so I felt bad about what we did, figured she was blacking out and that was why she wouldn't let me go for the vag.

Fast forward a few weeks:

>house sitting for friend with a hot tub
>she comes over, we get hammered
>end up fucking in the hot tub, was great

fast forward

>she comes over
>we fuck in bed
>she's a squirter, acted embarrassed
>I'm into it, not a fetish but I think it's hot how wet they get

After that we fucked on the reg. I feel like she was self concious about being a squirter and sorta needed to ease herself into revealing it to me. Idk, I'm not a scientist.

Admit it you jack off to the memory of it

Does somebody even think this can be considered as rapey?

So the most rapey thing you've done is have consensual sex

>Be voyeur
>Peep windows constantly
>Grow out of it, but still do it when drunk
>Come back to it one last time, purely shitfaced
>Girl is asleep in a room with her light on
>Asian or something
>I can see through the blinds perfectly but she has a blanket covering her
>It's a basement bedroom, try the window
>It opens.
>Crawl through the window, just to move the blanket to see what she's wearing
>She wakes up
>Mumble about this not being my house
>Heave myself back through the window
>Go home and sleep it off

This is a thread about rape, not a thread about you imagining you had consensual sex with. You dumb ass fuckbitch

held the door open for an empowered womyn

At least it wasn't in the missionary position

Or was it?

Jerked off into my girlfriend's hand while she was sleeping. She woke up and ran to the bathroom to wash up. I'm lucky I didn't get a cum slap.

yeah basically. story isn't totally relevant. I mean that first night she kept grinding, so I kept groping kept fore playing her. Then when we woke up in the morning she acted all

>wtf happened last night

And we didn't really talk about it. So idk maybe it was just implied guilt. I guess I felt bad cause we were both really drunk.

The rape no but we have gassed in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation since then.

Probably the time I fooled around with my friends sister while she was sleeping, she was way younger then me

Naw I don't feel bad

Gave an ex of mine surprise anal, she really enjoyed it though, so I see no shame in it other than that I didn't ask if she wanted it but just popped it in, at least there was pussyjuice on my dick

>I guess I felt bad cause we were both really drunk.

if you're both drunk then neither can consent - you essentially raped or sexually assaulted each other

no need to feel guilty about that really, standard drunken hookup... that stuff only really becomes rape if the girl regrets it after the event then retrospectively crys rape...

it is always a good idea to be nice to your one night stand, don't run off before they wake up leaving them feeling shitty, don't take nude pics of them and share with your mates (or at least if you do make sure they'll never find out)... do chat with them in the morning, emphasise that you're pretty hungover too... be friendly/chilled about it - basically you want them to not feel ashamed about what happened

What a friendly and understanding perv

wtf... she came and got you when drunk because she couldn't get her keys from the bag she's holding (with a dildo in)... and invited you in... you're supposed to get into bed with her... she only asked you to turn around so she doesn't come across as the slut/instigator... she knows there is a mirror there....

Hmmmm. When I was 11, I rubbed my crotch on the back of my babysitter's head. She was 14 at the time.

HUMONGOUS WOT

on the way to mordor

I know it's not rape rape but it wasn't consensual either I felt somewhat guilt setting in after

Vampire weekend

one time in middle school my buddy and I were hanging out with this slutty crazy chick after school. we started playing this form of chicken where we'd slowly slide our hands up her thighs to her pussy and tits. we got closer with each turn. once we finally got there, we didn't stop. by the 2nd time she called chicken, I had my hand under her shirt and my buddy was fingering her. she closed her eyes, kinda put her head down, and just let it happen.

no guilt.she had great tits.

>Be me, 20 at time, fresh into dating world
>Dating first girlfriend for just over a year
>Breaks up with me, she starts talking to some guy trying to make me jelly *working*
>Continue to talk with her for weeks
>The Feels continue on for weeks
>Talk with her and see her once a week
>Her "guy friend" moves into her apartment and pays all of her rent
>Don't see her in person anymore
>user gets pissed, feels intensifies
>Weeks pass
>Her "friend" is out and shes alone that night
>Its midnight and she texts me, I come over
>Awkward conversation starts, start talking about our relationship
>Shes leaning back against refrigerator
>Wearing skimpy top, no bra. Tight black spandex bottoms
>Eyeballing the hell out of her
>I approach her
>We hug, crying
>I pin her down
>We're making out
>Dick is diamonds
>I pull down her pants, no underwear
>Pull my dick out and start grinding it on her pussy
>She keeps pushing my dick away
>Shes wetting everything down there
>Force her to her kitchen table
>Pull her pants all the way down
>Have sex with her
>She cries afterwards
>Tells me to leave

The goofy bitch added me on facebook a couple months ago and cant get a read on her, but oh how I would love to smash again.

I don't understand

Mein nigga

You sir, had yourself a struggle fuck.

Bump

Sounds like she wants to fuck you again too

Raped someone, that was kind of rapey

Not if she was asking for it

Got called out once for it but never got arrested or expelled for it. Had to stop when I was 17 as I got expelled for some other offense

What offense?

Possession of weed. But it was probably a blessing in disguise. I probably would have turned into a rapist if that didn't happen to me.

>rapiest

Literally violated a straight man's anus (he was kinda drunk), felt good and wrong at the same time. He knows something happened but he is still clueless of who did it. I think he is ashamed though.

With a girl. Not dating but we had hooked up several times before. She had new boyfriend.

At a common friends house, boyfriend isn't there. I'm drinking. She's drinking and has taken Xanax. Pretty common, she loved Xanax.

Our hook ups in the past consisted of me trying to do the most depraved shit my 16 year old brain could think of. Going ass to mouth. Pissing on her. Forced deep throat. Light slapping. At that time Max Hardcore was in his prime and I got a lot of my moves from him.

We end up in a room. Her best friend is already on the bed passed out from drinking and Xanax. We are on the bed down at her feet making out. She's complaining about betraying her boyfriend but is still getting undressed. Literally seconds before penetrstion she goes completely up responsive.

Fuck.

I lift her hand. It falls. I slap her a bit. Nothing. Peel open her eyes and she's clearly fucked out of her mind.

After a minute of deliberating I decide I can't go forward. Sleeping with a conscious girl with a boyfriend, fine. Unconscious girl, not so much.

I swing her up towards the pillow next to her friend.

Frustrated beyond belief about the whole situation I decide I'll just rub one out, right then and there, on her face. I scour through this girls dark room and find some lotion. Score. After three minutes of cranking it I proceed to drop the biggest knee trembling load of my life on this broken bitch. The first two squirts shoot clear across the bed, ricochet off the wall and fall on her friend and the comforter. The remaining 8-9 pumps turn her face in to a glazed donut. I wipe my dick off on the sheets and walk out of the house.

It was our last hookup. Age called me once when they were fighting but nothing came of it. They got married a few years back and now have several kids.

Closest thing to raep?
Way in the long time ago, just moved into a condo on Coronodo. Nice place, had a pool & jacuzzi in the common area outside. Chilling in pool with Bro-user, about o'dark thirty. Cute girl, about 19, thin, long dark hair comes in to swim. She has a Heine with her, I ask if she has one for me. She actually goes to her place and brings one down. Walk her back after we finish, wind up kissing her at her door.
Start seeing her, she comes to my place. For a couple nights we do a lot of playing around, take a bath, lick her sweet spot. Next night she gives me some great skull. Next night I'm done playing and wanna try out that tight snatch of hers. Rubbing her like before but this time I force it in. She says it hurts, it's ok, says I. After a bit she says could you use a rubber? Don't worry, I won't unload inside you.
I finish up and she leaves. Left the next day to go to school on the East coast. Got back found out that a week after I left she was giving head to another guy that lived in the condos. Always felt a little bad.
Also, fluck your green text

I stared at someone longer than a second