Do you love kids Sup Forums?

Do you love kids Sup Forums?
I mean not in a pedo way but generally. I fucking hate them.

We are going to get married with my gf next month, and she wants to have kids as soon as possible. I don't know what the fuck should I do. Our friends came around today wit their 3 year old kid jesus he was so fucking retard I literally had to vomit.

bump

last bump

I also hate kids OP. Unfortunately most grills want kids. Luckily for me though I also hate grills. So I can be happy in my single life with no wife or kids. I am rich and stress free and that is just the way I like it.

Usually younger kids are little shits.
Older kids are eh, not too annoying but can be somewhat annoying.
I don't have any kids, but I have little cousins that I have to visit every once in a while, and they're pretty annoying. Overall, though, they can be pretty nice once they grow up? Just depends if you wanna go through all the crying and whining.

Accidently used ?, but checked

Vasectomy. Otherwise, she will get alimony when she finds out what a goddamn idiot you are.

Why am I an idiot if I dont want fucking kids?

>Not wanting/ready for kids
>Idiot

2016 is some fucking year.

>Why am I an idiot if I dont want fucking kids?
You're gonna get married with a girl who wants kids asap.
Thats a pretty dumb move OP

Eh, a lot of people say this but once they get kids they love them. Ofc you're not like some 3 yo little shit but you'll love your kid because it's from you yknow

Have you ever considered that you two are not a match, despite your desperation and all what you are led to blindly believe about romance culture? Despite what you might believe, soulmates is not a real thing.

I fucking hate kids too OP. They ruin your life, they cost you a fortune and they are ungrateful fucks when they get into their teens too.

My sister has 3 kids and they are all fucking cunts, I would throw all of them into the fucking sea if they were mine.

You should rethink getting married to a woman who wants kids, it's as bad as you imagine.

pediatricianfag here. kids are great. they give no fucks and are endlessly curious.

plus, people are genetically conditioned to love their own kids, even if other people's kids are faggots. don't worry.

Tell that to Casey Anthony

You either dont' have any kids or you have never experienced kids older than 10. They are CUNTS.

RUN BOY RUN

Wonder how long yiu two will last after having the kid

She is the love of my life. I wont leave her if she wants kids and I will probably swallow it but I feel disgusted about the fact.

It's not like any other year is going to be a "better year" which you all say at new year

It's a 10 yr thing, after that age you can start fucking with their heads and things get less puke inducing

You don't love her if you would marry a woman that really wants kids. You will ruin her life and leave her in 5 years when it gets too much.

You're thinking with your dick.

Can sell them as sex slaves to muslims in the UK.

i just get to stab the fuckers and get paid for it, which helps as a coping strategy

Actually, some years are definetly better than others, that goes for everyone, economically, politically, you name it.
Take your retardation elsewhere.

Are you a pediatrician?

Kids are awesome and easy as fuck.

This summer I worked at a summer camp with kids ages 6-13. The age group I was primarily working with was 12-13, but I had to deal with plenty of younger kids as well.

Entertaining them is literally the easiest thing in the world. Just give them lego or cards or a TV or something. It would probably be best to have twins so that they have someone else to constantly entertain them besides you. Of course, some times you *gasp* have to do something with them, but generally just taking them to the park is good enough.

When they are older and angsty teenagers, despite popular belief, they are really easy to please as well. Just either (a) leave them the fuck alone or (b) act like one of them. No I don't mean the "I'm a hip and cool dad" faggotry, I mean do immature things, tell them about sex, show them R rated movies. They fucking love it.

You have to be literally autistic if you can't please children easily.

What? Just because I don't want kids I am thinking with my dick?

Fuck no.
As toddlers I think of them as maggots when I see them. Humans in larvae form, pink and squishy and worthless and all they do is eat and shit and puke, and you know what they're going to turn into one day, and only their parents think they're not outright disgusting.

As soon as they're able to walk they just start wrecking shit up, which they'll never stop doing the rest if their life.

As soon as they can talk they make me wish they couldn't, because they can never shut up, and only have stupidity to express.

Every one of them becomes another worthless human convinced of their awesome specialness, adding to the bloat and sprawl of the human trash heap. But hey it's another taxpayer, so please make more. Your race/religion/nation/other tribal affiliation needs you to keep breeding like fucking flies.

There is a big difference entertaining kids which are not yours, and raising your own.

Fucking this.

Kids function the exact same way no matter who they are around. Their priorities don't change.

No they don't. They behave completely differently around their friends compared to around their parents or authority figures.

The shit we did as kids once we were sure there was no supervision... fires, beatings, mild torture, sexual assault, blowing up animals, all of it.

In respect of authority, it is different. I am coming from the position of someone who was their authority figure.

Get s dog first. If you don't kill the dog in 3-4 years then agree to have a child. This will satisfy her needs for a bit.

When the three years is almost up, kill the dog (either secretly or right in front of her) then sadly say per the agreement you can't have a kid yet. Repeat this until you're ready to have a child.

You're welcome.

Well, no.
Infact I think having kids is part of a normal life.

Circle of life, Naaaaaaants ingonyama bagithi baba and all that crap. You're going to die some day and it would be a disgrace to your family and genes to not have offspring. Now, chances are you're not raping women in your local park with the chance in mind that they'd get pregnant and keep the child. So you're going to take the labour intensive path, and since you're getting MARRIED you might aswell have kids with her.

It might sound strange, but there's an ideal time when to have kids. And it's somewhere between the ages 25 and 35. Not too early, not too late. But taken your situation in account, you want to wait a bit so things calm down and life becomes routine.

How old are you?

Personally I probably want some at some point but not soon for sure.

This might not be kind for those of you who might have kids but... Getting kids is something to do when you don't expect anything from your own life anymore or don't have dreams. Unless getting kids is your dream that is...

I am 25 she is 26. She is so fucking crazy about the whole thing since 1 year ago her bff moved in to our apartment with her little baby and they stayed here for a month. She wanted to have sex without protection several times now, I couldn't force myself to tell her I dont want kids, but I told her it would be more comfortable for me to make those little faggots aftet the wedding.

We love each other very much and we already paid the money for the wedding and honeymoon. So there is nothing to do it is just depressing and I started drinking. She asked me last week why am I drinking so much I told her I am depressed because of the work, she started to cry I am surely depressed because our wedding and I dont want her. Fuck this life

Wtf, if you are father, you must be the worst possible one.

>he can entertain kids
>he must be a bad parent

Lol

You know OP, after reading all these comments, I feel like I am the only one who actually love kids. (No pedo way)
I find very satisfying working with them or raising them. I knwo this is kinda what would they say in shitty movies, but maybe you will like it.
And to be fair, I doubt she will stay with you if you say you just do not want them. For majority of people they are just too important, it would be deal breaker.

That is not the problem. It is the way of entertaining them and the attitude. If you look at that this way (it is like easiest thing in the life, just give them something in hand and they will be happy) your kids will grow into weird shit.

inb4 you know nothing
I cant bother proving it, but I am actually father and work in school

>doesnt want kids
>marrying someone who wants kids
Are you fucking retarded?

Most of the women I know, or at least half, do not want kids. Will only be more common in the coming years

Shiieee that's the age women go fckin insane about them kids isn't it? I guess that's their biology. To get fucked for good by decent DNA before they go bad. For us guys it's simpler... just stick your dick in every female that moves 24/7. Looks like females urges haven't adjusted with the enormous lifespan we have now.

You know how you're crazy bout that booty and titties that you can't resist? Well I guess getting knocked up is her thing.

To be fair, most of males I know want kids at that age too.

This. OP gonna get stuck with four little screaming shitting monsters because she's "THE ONE" (despite the obvious fact that they are not a match and have opposing goals in life)

Really? Well I still have a few years to see.

No, because you don't want kids you will either wreck her by denying her kids, or wreck yourself by making a massive life decision that you don't even want because she's supposedly "THE ONE"

I'm no doctor Love, but this I know: If you're depressed then somethings off. Somethings' off also if she wants to have babies but uses dodgy ways to relay the message.

The financial commitment is what it is, but like most people have already said; if things go for the worse, you should bail. Not having kids ensures that you can do that.

I'm sure you two can wait few more years.

Listen to this user's golden advice:

>blowing up animals

Physcopath detected

Get a vasectomy

fuck having kids the sand niggers will extinct the white race anyway

Jesus fuckin Christ you haven't even told her you don't want kids? If you can't be open in your relationship then it's doomed with or without kids. Honestly you sound like a beta fuck who finally landed a chick and would cut off your nuts if she asked you to.

>she's "THE ONE"
I believe in love and I love her. I feel 99% better around her. I love to watch her when she is sleeping, I love spending time with her, to make her happy.

We already have a dog and a cat

i find most kids annoying and disgusting. but as a father i can tell you it´s different with your own kids.

you´ll relive your own childhood in a way.
you also get the chance to do everything better than your own parents to shows them how stupid they were.

my son is six and he´s a great kid. i really enjoy spending time with him.

Children you are related with don't appear as annoying to you.

Yeah, I've felt that way about several women in my life. So what? If you have different life goals you address hat shit before you get married. And if an alcoholic depression is "99% better" I don't want to know how pathetic you were before.

My sisters are exasperated as fuck win their kids, maybe less than other people's kids but they're still pulling their hair out and are clearly battling regret

>Do you love kids Sup Forums?
love my own kids, but other people's kids annoy me more often than not

Femanon here. Tell her as soon as possible. If you would be my soon to be husband, I wouldn't freak out. We would sit down and talk about it.

My husband didn't want kids either, but as soon as he met our daughter he changed, and I think he is much more happier. You are probably afraid because of the duties, your wife will help you. Just relax.

Get a vasectomy before you get married, when she asks why you are sore say you hurt your self. Never talk about the vasectomy. When she asks you to go to the doctor go. The doctor can not disclose what he has done to her with out your consent.

My wife had PPD after our son was born, worst 2 years of my life, we even split, then she got help and we got,back together. Still worst time of my fucking life.

Shut up faggot

yessir

Youve never been with girls then. m8

me neither

Because she surely did the same as OP is planning to do, keeping his secret and not telling anyone.

You will never ever enjoy her again. You will be always number two in her life. You should probably kill yourself now.

Are you stupid?

>Kids are awesome

You haven't seen shitty kids then! Wow!

No i don't, mainly because i love my siblings so much.
My oldest brother is mentally disabled, but not to the point that he's a vegetable or anything. So i became the oldest brother, and because we went through a lot of shit in the family i always felt responsible for my little brothers, no matter how much they annoyed me at times.
I agree kids can be dicks, especially if they're not yours (or even more so if viceversa) but user, you were a kid too once, and i bet sometimes you wish you could go back.
That being said, kids nowadays are fucked, parenting has gone to shit in most places and they're basically growing up on the internet.

>Tl;dr: yes i do

No. U

You should do like every other pedo is doing and dress like a clown and go out during the night.

I would surely go back to my TEENAGE years.

But then you can't hit on qt 6 year olds without it being illegal

You guys are getting married and haven't talked about the fact you don't want kids? The fuck is wrong with you? She's gonna leave your ass unless you want kids, so better rip that bandaid off quick, boyo

I'm married and know a lot of women in their 20s but thanks for playing

So he should just deal with it and learn to like kids? Maybe his wife should accept not having kids.

Or maybe they should break up and find partners who actually share their goals

maybe you will change you opinion when you have them

We are together for 4 yeara now. We talked about it..sort of. She was always like "when we finish uni and get married we will have plenty of kids yeah?" I was always like yeah sure sure whatever

I'd say most little kids are fucking shits. My Nephew for instance, what an asshole little opinionated prick. I blame my junkie sister in law on that. Bosses daughter? Same thing. entitled brat fuck. My friend's son however, is the sweetest little kid ever, likes to hug people and does a fist bump when you see him. He's being raised right. Comes down to the parents, I suppose. That kid's adorable and I would hurt people that hurt him, but the others, by own blood mind you, could burn for all I care.

Get a vasectomy.
?????
Profit

Most girls wants kids.
Especially if they are moving on in a life with someone. Been with my GF for almost 6 years now, lived with her for the last two.
She has expressed she wants kids, soonish. Me, I honestly could care less.
I still remember the horrors of when my sister had a my oldest nephew. Lived under my parents roof for first two years of his life, and his crib was in my fucking room, I was 17 at the time as well. Was a nightmare, I saw it all, all the negative bullshit parents go through. He turned out alright tho, we vidya a lot now.

My advice would be to express how you feel about kids. Better to get that out of the way then one day she's either preggers, or she asks for it and you are hesitant or stuck with one in regret.
But, trust me, there are benefits to kids, they are fun and entertaining most of the time. Plus, you feel more comfortable with yourself, and learn to not give a shit about what anyone else thinks.

That's called "buyers remorse"

Hahaha shitty for you, me and my girl both made it very clear we never want kids.
We only like 1-2 hour visits with are friends kids and even that gets annoying

You're a dumbass. You couldn't be honest with her then and you can't now. The marriage is already over.

are you me?

>you feel more comfortable with yourself, and learn to not give a shit about what anyone else thinks.
That just comes with age

It might be true that most girls want kids but a sizable and growing amount of women do not. Not that hard to find a chick who is t baby crazy in 2016.

I was an awful shitty ass kid, not worst-tier but as a toddler I was a fucking piece of shit and that's what motivates me to never have a fucking kid.

OP never said what is his problem woth kids.

We talked about it with my husband. His problems were:
1 - he was afraid because he didn't see himself as someone, who can change diapers or to take care of a kid.
2 - he was afraid aboutbour life together that it will with the baby, and we won't have our privacy anymore.

I told him my opinion and he accepted it. Needless to say these problena disappeared as soon as he saw our daughter.

Kids are awful until they're old enough to know not to be annoying little shits, and become awful again when they hit puberty. But from all reports, when it's your own kid you end up giving a shit about them despite them being completely fucking retarded. So glhf.

I guess I was implying that having kids forces you to mature (well most people).

And you are right, I know lots of girls who have said they don't want kids. But then again, at parties they have also gazed at kids and said they did... who knows. Probably a generational millennial thing, well in NA at least.

That's great do y'all, but some people legitimately don't have any desire to have kids. OP definitely needs to talk to his girlfriend either way, but it could be that there is no room for compromise. Luckily my wife and I are on the same page about not wanting kids, if she had wanted kids then I wouldn't have married her. But hiding your life goals from your SO (or being outright dishonest) will only lead to disaster

I hate kids but my nephews and nieces are the only exception for me. Since I was very involved in their daily lives since they were all born they quickly grew to like me, learn to not bitch, and got a fucked up sense of humor so they were all ok overall to deal with. My first nephew's first words were "fucking faggot" since that's what I would always call my sister whenever I was around her. But yeah, I despise other kids but my nephews and nieces were pretty good.

Calling bullshit, "fucking faggot" is a bit more advanced than dada/mama