ITT: We post pics of girls and user says what they would do graphically

ITT: We post pics of girls and user says what they would do graphically

good reply get nudes

To start with, I'd carry her off in the woods and tie her to a tree -- naked -- for me and all the guys in this thread to take turns with...

Moar?

At first she'd struggle.. but that makes it fun, right?

Would you watch?

blind fold and tie her hand above her head. then tease and molest her tight body with my mouth, then scoop her up, slam her against the wall and fuck that tight bod of hers.

Imgur.com/a/hss1B
Name is Carla. Spread her pics

I'd start off trying to force her to suck my cock. She'd resist, of course.

"Ok," I tell her, "looks like we'll just have to start off by taking turns with your ass instead.."

Moar?

I have a ton more and some nudes

Marry kill fuck rape?

I'd kneel down and spread her pretty little ass for me... She starts to beg...

Moar?

Left to right? Rape, rape, rape, and rape

Be graphic

I give her tight, perfect little hole a long, slow lick. She calls me a fucking weirdo.

I stand back up, and whisper in her ear:

"You should be grateful, you little slut, because that is the only lube you're getting all weekend..

Moar?

Definitely moar!

As I start rubbing the head of my throbbing cock against her hole, now slick with my spit, she begins to plead again.

"Please, I'll do anything just, please, don't stick it in my aaaaAAAAUUGGhHHGMPh!!!..." her plea turns into a cry of pain mid sentence as I slowly force my throbbing, un-lubed cock into her ass

Push her into the nearest room and rip off that dress...strip off her bra and panties so that's she's uncomfortable and naked. Then I'd start rubbing her pussy...she'd fight it, but eventually she'd start to get wet enough that I can start forcing my cock into her cunt. Eventually she'd accept the fact that I'm going to cum in her pussy so she'd start moaning a little with each thrust.

Eventually, I'd keep pounding her hole until she's cumming down her thighs like the good whore she is and she'd squeal when I finally squirt my load inside her.

What about this blonde?

..I slide the full length of my cock balls deep in her ass until I feel my sack bumping against her smooth-shaven little pussy... she struggles and writhes and looks at you with pleading look as I begin thrusting in and out of her..

moar?

My girlfriend on the left

Moar!

the sound of her screams only excite me further as I take her ass, brutally butt-fucking her out of her mind. The look on her face is priceless.. her mouth open, her eyes rolled back as I pound her poor, aching ass like an enraged bull...

Moar?

(Tell me: what would you do to mine?: )

Moar this is quality

At this point, I invite all the guys in this thread to join in. She tries to struggle and plead once again, but her cries are cut short as one of them thrusts a throbbing cock into her mouth -- from then on, all she can manage are muffled moans.

(Pls tell me the girl in the last pic is the same girl..)

Wwyd be graphic

First i'd tie her the bed...
Moar?

make her regret exposing her tits like that and u get nudes

She'd struggle at first, but that makes it more fun for me..

I tie her hands and then slowly start undressing her, savoring the involuntary strip show she's forced to give us..

reply with the rest of your story and i post her tits. make her our unwilling whore and u get even more

She begs me not to fucking her ass, and I tell her: only if she sucks your cock..
Of course, I lied..

I'd fuck her till she cried then I'd spit roast her with you while making the appropriate amount of eye contact for it to not be wierd

What would you do to my girl?

Nerdy wife

To start with, I'd carry her off in the woods and tie her to a tree -- naked -- for me and all the guys in this thread to take turns with...

Moar?

I'm gonna need to see more here

I would slide my big brown cock on those tits and feed her with my Latino cum

Oooh we had fun with her last night..

Sure, if I get some creative responses I'll post more

Well i would first tie her down to the bed. one limb in each corner. Then I would cut all of her clothes off. I would climb on top of her and fuck her face until she started to tear up. Then after rubbing my cock all over her face, I would drag it down to her pussy, fuck it once, then jam myself into her tight asshole until I came.

have some more user

kek
the most standard response ive ever seen on here

My gf she loves doggy and bondage

I'm surprised she can stand after the brutal gang-raping we gave her last night..

anyone in for a teen girl?

What happened to the noods

Would abuse..
Moar

what the fuck

She likes it rough, has a thing for bondage. WWYD?

Force fuck her Ass while you watched..
Moar?

Which one? Wwyd?

Are those the sand snakes??

Any takers want a go at dat ass? Will post more.

plenty.

No.

She'd beg and plead..

Any takers for my wife?

breed her

Intel is required on the left girl, will not take no for an answer

do them in a gangbang with bbc and let them fill all her holes

Man please

Be as graphic as possible