I am 22 years old male with no facial hair

i am 22 years old male with no facial hair
is there anything i can do to change that ?

have you tried not shaving until you have a beard?

Ask your dad/grandpa why they have such shitty genes

Nope. It's genetic. I only grow short hair on my chin, it's not even testosterone based because I'm on test right now and barely nothing has changed.

well they look like wolverines

you could kys

i head if i dont fap it will grow but i dont buy it

Wondering about this myself, because I want to grow a mustache. What's weird is that I have a very hairy chest, and even have some hair on my back, but I can't grow a proper mustache, let alone a full bear. I wonder if Rogaine would work?

My father and grandfathers could both grow great beards but I can't. Am I cursed?

get a hormone test. I'm serious.

>family is masculine in any way

That's perfectly normal. Just wait.

I was basically hairless at your age and am now beardy.

Shit faggot I'm 33 and I can barely grow any facial hair. Shit sucks. I always wanted a mountain men beard. Sucks being a freak.

Maybe you should respect your genes for preventing you from growing a cliche hipster faggot beard.

how old are you now ?
and how old were you when it start growing

Rogaine will not work. Rogaine does not create hair follicles that don't exist - it merely repairs shrunken ones and provides nutrients.

There is nothing any of you can do to generate more hair follicles. Surgeries that regrow lost hair can be performed in these areas, but success is variable and the hair does not grow like traditional facial. Suck it up.

Just wait one year and you'll change into a 23 year old with no facial hair.

My family is. Grandfather was a paratrooper/sniper, swole as fuck and killed dozens of Palestinians and Israeli.
Other grandfather was a black bearded coal miner, my father is very built albeit a little short.

Hair is for monkeys. Consider yourself one of the evolved few.

shave the rest of your body hair and become a trap. :p

It takes time. Im 26 and ive only been able to grow a legit beard for about a year. I couldnt grow much besides my chin at your age.

get older, faggot

so this is not unusual i was afraid that something is wrong but i see now that i still have time