ITT: Things you don't get/find weird about Americans. All questions answered here

ITT: Things you don't get/find weird about Americans. All questions answered here.

Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/boards/threads/i-still-dont-get-people-who-say-they-dont-want-to-live-past-70.454141269/
constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EGG-SITED

Why is walmart and only walmart a congregation for weirdos? Costco doesn't have this problem.

Why do you defecate runny feces in the supermarket?

Wal-Mart is strictly for niggers/spics/white trash, though I've honestly never seen any Wal-Mart shoppers as freaky as the "People of Wal-Mart" pics.

walmart is designed for lower middle class and working class,thus bringing more wierdos

Costco and Sam's Club have membership fees so it keeps the bottom of the barrel out

Different cultures cause friction. People like feeling comfortable at home, and they're more comfortable around similar people.
Also, systematic segregation for the better part of the most recent past century was pretty common.

It's a holdover from the Jim Crow era. Mandatory segregation is long gone, but communities traditionally self-segregated and it stuck.

Why do you guys sue each other for the most menial things?

Why do American citizens vote in elections if the electoral college is they one that choose the president?

Because if we do what we want and punch them in the face, they'll sue us.

In most states, electors are required to vote in accordance with the popular vote of that state.

court sue=fast easy money
also people are that retarded

The popular vote influences the electoral vote.
The people aren't supposed to vote for the president, the states are.

As late as the 1960s, a lot of houses came with deeds stipulating that the property could not be sold to blacks or Jews.

Why you guys eat out so much?

The government and the banking industry did a really fucking good job of insuring that black people couldn't move into white neighborhoods and when it did happen whole neighborhoods of white people would move, so the two groups remained segregated.

it is extremely cheap and tastes good

Why are the people most likely to say "i need my guns to protect me from the government" also the biggest fans of the police and usually weigh 300 pounds?

Dumb baby boomers who think Social Security is supposed to be their entire retirement income when it was never intended as more than just enough to keep you from sleeping on the pavement and eating out of dumpsters.

Honestly think laziness is the real answer to this one.

Also, there is a wealth of good food around.

It's the poor man's mart. Hence all the pictures of sharters.

Why is a fancy accent enough to get the girls wet? Is this like being white in South America, Africa, Asia...?
Yeah, it must be.

Police are still human and they can make mistakes, although police training is miles better than it was 40 years ago.

If you want to do research on your own it's called "white flight."
Government forced desegregation in cities. Whites resisted, government used force, whites said "fine, you can have it" and left.

I enjoy it, it's good for the local economy, and I can afford to.
For most people, I think it's just that it's hard to cook for a family with two working parents.

Youre still 40 years behind everyone else in police training though

If you are a law abiding gun owner, what do you have to fear from regulation that prevents lunatics with mental disorders from massacring kids? Why are background checks worse than children been murdered?

ign.com/boards/threads/i-still-dont-get-people-who-say-they-dont-want-to-live-past-70.454141269/

The woman pictured here is probably a well-off white collar professional who can afford good health care and diet. Getting old is shit if you're a manual laborer and it always has been.

The vast majority of Americans support background checks even among NRA members. It's really just a small segment of libertarian loons that don't.

>hurr meriga guns fat dumb lol

Given the stories I've heard about the RCMP, I kind of doubt it.

What did you expect? The entire premise of this thread is to bait Americans

Do you think that you don't need to pass a background check to get a gun?

It's also SJWs who cry discrimination if you don't let mentally ill people have a gun.

So is it just congress blocking any change?

Why do americans think their country is the best ever when it has so many glaring problems (education, prison system, obesity, political system) that other countries have already solved for years? All you have to do is follow by example.

Also, you can be proud of your country while seeing its faults instead of claiming your the best ever and anyone who thinks otherwise are just hating.

The RCMP are a shitshow ill admit but at least they dont go around shooting people every other day

Some posters at least try to make an actual question out of their shitpost.

shall not be infringed
if they want to change that then get started on an amendment.

>Why do americans think their country is the best ever when it has so many glaring problems (education, prison system, obesity, political system) that other countries have already solved for years? All you have to do is follow by example.

Kill off 80% of the population and all nonwhite people and we can have Denmark's society too.

Because the blonde lady on tv with 5 pounds of makeup on told them so. Americans will believe almost anything they see on tv

>that post
>that flag
Every time

Most of the people who get shot by police are niggers.

And? They're still Americans.

do you really think background checks aren't performed?

Please answer www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/brady-law

american """""elections""""

Of course they are and when the screen flashes *terrorist on the no fly list* you get your gun anyways

america already has background checks.

Americans committing crimes, usually
>states don't elect the president

That's another thing I don't get – how come americans always respond to arguments like this saying that because it's more people problems can't be solved the same way. I mean, cost per capita can be calculated, bro.

do they not teach government in schools anymore?

Circumcision was popularized in the early 1900s by Dr. William Kellogg, who was obsessed with eradicating masturbation. In those days, parents even put special mittens on their children's hands to stop them from touching themselves.

>Of course they are and when the screen flashes *terrorist on the no fly list* you get your gun anyways

Literaly the first time I'm posting outside a risk thread in over a year.

Fuck nickelodeon

>they think i dont know what the EC is

I know what it is, the point of the the thread is why.

Countries like Denmark are not only very much smaller than the US, they're ethnically homogenous and have a more collective/tribal mindset. Unfortunately, Turd World immigration has thrown a wrench into the machine, so to speak.

Some states such as New Hampshire are more like a European country, however they're all wealthy, white, and have not very many people.

Just as he said. The president is supposed to be elected by the majority of the states, not the majority of the population per se. This was conceived of as a way of ensuring all states were properly represented, which is also why every state has two Senators regardless of population.

If you scale for population and general murder rate (i.e. there are more violent criminals), our police aren't particularly more trigger happy than yours. Of the 991 people shot to death by police in 2015, 90% were armed (most of them with guns). Some of the unarmed ones were also physically assaulting someone or trying to wrestle a police officer's gun were shot. Only a few dozen were completely unjustified kills. Regrettable, but really not that huge of a number in the grand scheme.

Much of this has to do with our high gun ownership rate. Police get really jumpy if anyone they stop can have a gun. So you get bad shoots occasionally.

>my country is shit because its full of people who dont look like me
Take responsibility for your shithole country you pathetic loser. The majority of your country is still white and its shit anyways.

Yeah, unfortunately we have still have to deal with due process

>$XX plus tax
How can you accept the real price you're gonna pay not being showcased in stores

>"This was conceived of as a way of ensuring all states were properly represented"
No, it was meant to give slave states more power so they didn't threaten to secede.

Nowadays of course we know that for men at least, masturbation is a biological necessity because sperm gets built up and has to be disposed of.

Because this isn't one country divided into fifty states, it's fifty states united as one country. That distinction matters when discussing whether it's a state or individual voting on something.

>Take responsibility for your shithole country you pathetic loser. The majority of your country is still white and its shit anyways.

That wasn't taken into consideration when the Constitution was written. The Founders assumed sectionalism would arise between large, high population states (which in those days were Pennsylvania, New York, and Virginia) and small, low population states like New Hampshire and Delaware. It ended up being a North/South divide though.

Regardless of what Sup Forums says about da J00z, and in fact Kellogg was actually a notorious anti-Semite.

Why is there a North Dakota and a South Dakota? Why not just have one Dakota?

Nobody cares enough that place to change it

I am pretty sure american patriotism is way stronger than danish tribalism (lmfao desu). Also, with that logic any small country should be rich and prosperous and socially well connected. Which I shouldn't have to point out that they're not.

>I'm so asshurt all i can do is meme and wont give him a (you)

Two of the wealthiest states in the country with the wealthiest economies in the world are multicultural hubs where everyone lives peacefully together and right wingers keep forcing the lie of minorities being the problem, and if everyone was white the country would be a success. The truth is that america has always benefited from multiculturalism.

It's just something you get used to.

same for Carolina or Virginia and west virginia?

We should do that and then make Puerto Rico a state so we don't have to ruin the perfect 50 stars

They could have been admitted as one state, however the Republican Party were greedy for four additional Senators, so they decided to split the Dakota Territory into two.

>however the Republican Party were greedy for four additional Senators, so they decided to split the Dakota Territory into two.

Remove republican and you have the origin of every state outside the 13 colonies lel

West Virginia broke off the parent state during the Civil War because it was full of Unionist mountain hillbillies who had no interest in fighting to preserve slavery.

west virginia seceded from virginia when virginia joined the confederacy in the civil war

carolina was split due to bureaucracy

dakota was split because the people in the north and the people in the south couldn't agree on where the capital should be

At that time (1870s-1880s), there was a huge push by the GOP to admit the territories of the West as states so they could get more Congressional representatives and electoral votes in presidential contests.

>SJWs all think Sweden or Finland is paradise
>they don't want to actually live there because it's cold and boring

I don't think all that many American gun owners own guns for that reason. It either comes down to hunting, home/personal defense, or recreation. The folks that say it's to prevent tyranny are generally retarded Boomers or conspiracy theorists

Why do white Americans have a higher average IQ (103) than any Europoor country?

>The folks that say it's to prevent tyranny are generally retarded Boomers or conspiracy theorists

There's at least 100 million gun owners in America. The entire US military is less than a million people, most of whom would side with the gun owners. Government tyranny ala North Korea is a pipe dream.

The no fly list is horseshit and, as the other guy said, a violation of due process.

You can't deny someone a constitutional right without a trial. That's why a lot of us oppose the idea of a 'no fly, no buy' law. It's just fuckin' dumb, man.

>hunting, home/personal defense, or recreation
These are all legitimate reasons for gun ownership that I respect. It's those fucking idiots who think they're rambo that I can't stand.

>These are all legitimate reasons for gun ownership that I respect. It's those fucking idiots who think they're rambo that I can't stand.

I think the issue is that states can vary culturally and both economically that federal action is a terrible idea.

I live in Idaho. When I see politicians running around saying "we need a $15/hr minimum wage" it baffles me. They think that just because the cost of living in some urban city necessitates it means they should force it on the rural people and put thousands of adults and high school kids out of work.

Correct. It's impossible to have a Scandinavian-style social safety net on a national scale, but nothing prevents individual states from implementing it. Massachusetts and Hawaii have socialized health systems and they're fully entitled to do so.

No, dude, I totally agree; if, somehow, the US military decided to prop up a dictatorial regime, it'd be fucked for a lot of reasons, one of which being gun ownership. So would *everyone* in the US, for that matter.

What I'm saying is that we will p. much never approach any kind of scenario where that becomes the case. The government, for better or for worse, is ultimately chosen by the people, and there's no feasible way for that to change in the near future.

Agreed. I hate them because they give anti-gun propagandists living straw-men,

This country is very safe outside of nigger/spic ghettos.

>SJW
>Pro-gun
SHALL

Nobody expected SJWs to have any logic, you know.

They did want to abolish slavery though, but couldn't due to political pressure from the South.

WELL REGULATED

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Fun fact: 'well regulated' is an archaic phrase, meaning 'in good working order'. A 'well regulated militia' isn't regulated by the government, it's a militia that is properly outfitted and able to perform its task.

constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm