I bought my first pipe earlier today, it seems to smoke alright, just having trouble keeping it lit...

I bought my first pipe earlier today, it seems to smoke alright, just having trouble keeping it lit. Using a mix of weed and tabacco.
Did I get good or ripped off Sup Forums?

Not Your Personal Hand.
Dumbass.

don't need to keep it lit, just do 1 small hitters pure weed

I payed £5.99 ($7.69 or €7.14

If you want to keep it cherried just pack that bitch tight

I take a two or three month break from Sup Forums and what is this Not Your Personal Hand, you fucking autistic dweeb

OP asked for information, not jerkoff material.

Weed doesn't stay lit well, even in good pipes. Try a wooden one if you're doing mixies, it might stay lit longer.

Looks alright considering it was under $10. Having trouble keeping weed lit is not uncommon, and you will really only ever get a bowl cherried/rolling if its packed rather densely. Unless you're into tobacco I wouldn't use it. It won't really assist with getting the bowl lit and it will only hinder your ability to inhale more. Certainly not ripped off, to more directly answer you.

That's a hash pipe, dickhead. Always better to use a pipe with a carb hole on the side when smoking dried herb.

this

meh, got one of those for free once with a 25 Euro Bong. Not shiny metal though.

In case you haven't tried it yet, get a bong. Also a non-portable vaporizer

honestly. and sorry op, but that looks like a little piece of shit. Spinning it should make it burn easier to cherry it, but for a pipe you dont really want to, just take a hit, put it down. If its cherried you pretty much either gotta have the entire bowl, which will hurt youre lungs, or just put it down and let it burn off the weed and waste it

Use a grinder to grind up your weed before you pack it. It'll stay lit if it's in a more tobacco-like for as far as the consistency. So it's not your pipe. Your pipe is fine, probably. Weed is just really bad about not staying lit sometimes.

Tried a bong just the other day, still a newfag and only started smoking about 1 and a half months ago so my lungs basically died

i'd avoid pipes with shitty metal coatings.shit will end up in your lungs somehow. just buy wood,glass or stone

Looks like you didn't put enough weed in it OP. And also grind it.

truth, or even just make youre own, its not hard to, and if you put a little time into it you'll make a good one, I wouldnt reccomend getting a cheap bong, cause itl either be plastic and toxic, or a shit piece of glass, if youre low on money, i would invest in a downstem with a cone piece, and just carry that with you and just make bongs on the fly

I had the same pipe. I used pure weed and just did single hits

Used a grinder on the weed but I think the problem might've been that I didn't use that much and it wasn't very dense

bongs are agood way on making youre weed last longer as well, you get higher of a couple cones than you do off the same amount of weed puffed on a joint

1: Moisture. If your weed is sticky and / or wet as FUCK it wont stay lit If you want to know how you can tell this, take a a nug and look for the stem in it. Snap the stem. If it doesnt snap and only bends, it's too dry. google how to dry your weed or something if thats the problem.

2: Airflow, air needs to pass through a pipe like that almost constantly to stay lit.

3: You suck, killyourself.

4: Profit???

If it doesnt snap and only bends, it's too wet****

haha yeah it takes some time to get used to a bong. If you become a stoner definitely look into a vaporizers, I have the Arizer v tower, seems like a steep investment for consuming ganja but it is so worth it.

Nothing like stoner engineering. If anyone is looking for a bong, look for honey comb filters, shit is cash.

doesn't even come close to vapes

yeah vapes really make your weed last long, i just never really got that into them

Ok, firstly, mixing weed with tobacco is what niggers do. so unless you're a nigger, cut that nigger shit out.

secondly, faggot, you don't want your weed to stay lit. spark it, smoke it, blow it. the longer it stays lit the more you're wasting, Niggerfaggot.

you lit as fuck rn?

>my first pipe
>having trouble keeping it lit
>Using a mix of weed and tabacco

This is now a cringe thread

mah nigga

When I made my first pipe, I wanted to try it with just tobacco...
Couple evenings later I offered my friends to try the pipe, told them to not mix fucking tobacco into the weed. They did anyways and cursed all the way through.

nah sober as fuck lol

Everyone's first pipe

Why tf would anyone pack a bowl with tobacco?

it's common habit here in europe and it's shit

Not just tabacco, but I do it so I use less weed, which saves money because unenployment/being a student is a bitch

but that doesn't make any sense when you're smoking out of a pipe.you have the same amount of weed you smoke,but you add a whole lot of disgusting shit that gives you more cancer than chernobyl

if you are unemployed why are you spending money on weed

How in the flying FUCK do you save money by smoking tobacco with weed? "I use less" No, You don't because you are addicted to nicotine and now you think you crave weed when you are actually addicted to a chemical and in the end you're just killing yourself and also spending more money by wasting your cigarettes.

maybe you are unemployed,because you're stupid.your way of thinking doesn't make any sense whatsoever

I see what you mean, but it can also be sort of "I want to be relaxed, but not high as fuck" so you just do a little bit of weed in there

Good question, because I have the money right now and I want to I guess

nope, im unemployed because i'm only 16 and haven't been excessively looking for jobs

In a joint it's kinda tolerable to pad out a little weed when you share with friends and aren't looking to get absolutely blasted.
In bong hits, tobacco actually smoothens the hit and helps to not caugh up your inards.
In a pipe tobacco burns way too hot to be controllable and makes smoking torture. Absolutely no reason to mix tobacco into a pipe bowl unless you hate yourself.

Thanks for the information, looks like joints are the best option for me

autismo

tabacco ruins weed. stupid eurofaggot

MODS