Only sexless white dudes listen to our music

>Only sexless white dudes listen to our music
are they right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G1flq8LKkzk?t=2m58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I can't start a thread with something insightful I have to bait and belittle and antagonize because I have no self esteem
Am I right?

I don't think it applies to their fanbase, but a lot of their music echos that general message so what are you trying to say OP?

they should form a supergroup called bluntin ferrarca

This post was worthy of this get
Also art hoes love OPN you moron

lmfao why so defensive sexless white dude?

I must be the sluttiest art hoe in existence, then

only half true.

i'm never going to cum again

Hello sexless person of colour

This. What's the point of being perpetually toxic? I don't get it.

im a virgin and i am a white man. i only like blunt and early arca though

arca is slut music, it makes me dance like a man ho

>toxic

go awaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>not calling them The Weird Frontier
missed opportunity

i thought about bluntin ferrarca: the saviors of avantgarde

the weird frontier is a good contender as well though

I've had sex and have no idea who those people are, so sure.

I work as a sound engineer for a venue in Boston he's played at a few times. I usually like to shoot the shit when I'm setting up, and while setting up for an event he was going to be playing at, everyone but him was willing to have some small talk. When he got there he was already looking pissed off and kept checking his phone with this vaguely angry and annoyed look on his face, like he's wasting his time even being here. I figured he was probably just having some difficulties elsewhere to give him the benefit of the doubt, and when he was bringing some gear in I just shot him a friendly "how's it going Dan?". He stood there for probably 3-4 seconds just staring straight ahead with a blank look on his face, then kept moving. Later I asked him if he needed help bringing stuff in because I have a dolly I use for heavier equipment, and he turns to me, walks above 4 inches from my face, and just starts chomping the air. He wasn't even making noises, just loudly clacking his teeth together with a blank look on his face, like he was violently stretching his jaw or something. I was genuinely offput, so I decided to just leave him alone as best I could. Awhile later one of the event managers (real tiny girl) came up to talk to him, and I saw him doing the same thing, but as he did I noticed his fingers were wildly twitching around, clenching and unclenching his fists rapidly. Words got around backstage quickly after that, and everyone was avoiding the dude. As it got closer to the opening, he began muttering "chomp chomp" under his breath in a pissed off but vaguely sexual voice, just endlessly repeating the phrase. After the show as we were unloading some gear from the stage, I heard a scream in the back, so I went back to check what was going on and there was the event manager he freaked out on laying on the couch while Dan stood over her, one foot on the couch and one on the ground, power thrusting his hips toward her face while growling "chomp chomp"

I think Danny's more of a gnasher.

wrong!

art ho checking in.

he bites through it

James Ferrario is a virgin trap

clever

i love you

Hey baby

cool it guys you are pretty much confirming OP's theory

I'm a white dude, but not sexless and i fucking love OPN.

I spent a few months getting high on some primo acid once every few weeks and watching his memory vague DVD. one of the most sublime things i've done in my life.

shame his most recent stuff is trying way too hard to be edgy. His ambient work was always the most emotion inducing.

link for reference:
youtu.be/G1flq8LKkzk?t=2m58s

those is for girls.