This is the PERFECT female body

This is the PERFECT female body.

Debate me.

Well at least we all know you're stupid right off the bat.

In what respect? Visual appeal or ability to give birth and pride for the child or something else?

You have to be 18 to use this site.

what is that "line" between her belly button and her pubes? i keep seeing that on some girls.

she has a great looking body, but the hairy pussy detracts from it.

i can be picky for a bit since i just woke up.
her hips have stretch marks. not that perfect faggot/op Cx

>perfect shaped tits
>not perfect nipples
>not perfect stomach
>not perfect pussy
1/4 you tried

Not Your Personal Hand

MOAR

True. Doesn't say anything about being smart though. You took advantage of that.

Her hips aren't quite as wide as they should be to be proper child bearing hips but overall I agree.

Also, her areolas are a bit large and disproportionate and her tits seem to be fake

Not bad, op. Nipples a bit dark for my liking, navel ruined by the piercing, dark line from navel to her pussy. A bit of extra weight. Stretch marks on her thighs. Not perfect by any means, but fuckable. Does she have scoliosis?

her legs look a little short, and i prefer my bitches with head attached/10

C section scar

This

More perfect

It's not perfect, but good enough. Would fuck/10

but pls shave.

Look at all these virgins

Dunno if you're just plain retarded or extra retarded

Thanks for the reminder of the ex, OP

Fuck yourself

yours is not bad.
But I think this one is better.

Go outside once and a while. You can't spend your whole life on this website, man.

Confirmed virgin.

Linea nigra

Shave then we talk.

Sorry OP, tits are fake. You can see the line.

I'm sorry, you were saying?

Nothing to debate. You are correct. As long as them tits are real, which they appear to be.

I refuse to get caught up in an argument I could not possibly win.

I'd rather masturbate to that pic.

Who's the slut?

Pretty nice. She got dat ass tho?

>all these people bitching about the bush

This is a 18+ only website.

We were saying how ops pic is perfect body type

>Linea nigra
huh, well thanks user!

I disagree. Maybe she should lean back even more to pick up those sag bags
and lol at the landing strip

i know her holy shit

this is perfect

Name?

Has potential. Too bad her pics are dark and blurry af

Where r u from?

Shaved just makes eating the pussy easier. Plus I shave my junk too. The bare skin on bare skin action is really hot and intense.

Fucking eww

Interesting defense tactic.

I see that C-Section scar.

not sure if it is actually her. And i Know her boyfriend too and i don't think he would post these pics of her here. So is she from Hungary?

No she isnt sorry

Respectfully disagree

Dem iPhone 4 selfie cam pics kek
Buy her a phone with a decent camera dude

I'm not actually sure if it is her. Bernadette perhaps?

Zurück in den Faden mit dir !!

no debates here. pretty much exactly what i'd want. maybe a tad more trimmed on the bush.

Bonus points for showing face
Gah who would destroy a nipple with a piercing? So sad. She should remove the nose piercing too. You want to detract attention away from that thing, not draw it. It draws attention away from her eyes, arguably her best feature. Gotta work on those thighs ....

god damn she even has the same sheets... the room is also similar ... The mirror was the first thing i actually recognized,,, Maybe I'm wrong and she is just very similar to a girl i know and i used to fuck.

That's "cuminimstoned" from tumblr. she got outed as being some mexican slut from chicago and she took down her blog. you can still search for her on tumblr and google though. THANK ME LATER

In 30 years when you're 41 years old you'll probably look back at this moment and wish you'd taken my advice.

Name and where was she from?

best results so far were googling "cuminimstoned tits"

Fuck I need to call her hopefully its not her...

cuminimstoned

if you keep the lips shaved eating pussy is just as easy and you get the benefit of the bush. it feels really nice to slide your hand down her panties and feel the soft hair on your hand, at least to me

cuminimstoned same as op

This is an 18+ website.

sauce?

dude... i already saved those and i just sent them to her on facebook.... I'm still waiting for an answer...

nope

Where do you think she's from?

Should've tucked that cock in better. It's about to fall out

-the tits size is okay
-nipples and areola size also okay, but i really dont like brownish colours. pinkie or nothing
-skin also brownish, for a perfect female it has to be really pale and i gotta see the veins behind it
-skin looks soft
-just a little more chubbish and were good to go and say thats the perfect female

not to mention we cant see her face

Holy shit she is furious with me...(last time I tell her any bad news...) i don't want to tell maybe someone else recognises here.

This shitty iPhone app won't let me upload photos. Help me out and I'll show some goodies. 8/10 male so I'm sure y'all will like what I got.

her*

It's okay user, no mental illnesses here

Pretty sure I need to see the ass before I can debate you.

some more for you, user

Come on bro what's her age

This user gets it

perfect body but the face is probably hideous

ahh man sorry. Its not her... she was messing with me. But at least she took it as a compliment that i think she has a body like this. Sorry if I upset you in any way.

Not her.
I don't remember. Sorry again.

perfect is whatever I can get my hands on

Why delete?

Close op but I think you meant this girl

he thought i recognized her. It was a misunderstanding.

Jessi Messy? You gotta be kidding!

Could have wider hips tbh

A challenger appears

Jessiemessy58 on snapchat

need better quality pic

Sure, to each their own. Hygienically tho, hair carries dirt.

Can understand some people don't like her from the neck up, but her bod is fucking amazing

That body is pretty fuckin hot imo

Looks pretty good except for that bald pussy. I deduct 2 points for that.